Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. (1356 Views)

Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. / 2015 Presidential Election:States Jonathan Would Win Convincingly / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Duserok: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
I am not a Politician neither am i a Fan of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , I don't Belong to PDP or any other Political Party.
I have repeatedly had a Clear Dream about President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Winning the 2015 Presidential Election. The first one was
on the 18th November 2013, i woke up around 2 o'clock and i said to myself what is going on , dreamed about Mr. Presidents
been sworn in as the Winner and President in 2015 ? i remembered the dream clearly and i went back to sleep , on the 12th
December , i had same dream just exactly like the first one , i said to myself what does this suppose to mean , on the 20th December,
i had same dream again , i decided to share it after i had same again on the 22nd December again .
I also decided to do some research on the truth and Reality of dreams , I understand that we have Conscious and
Subconscious Mind .There was no time i thought about Mr. Presidents so much more that i would go to Bed with a conscious mind
of a thought about him which could possibly be translated or transmitted into my Subconscious Mind,i also read about
Psychoanalytic Theory of Dreams:
Activation- Synthesis Model of Dreaming: during my research about Dreams.
I went about my Normal business without showing any Concern or Interest in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan or whatever that is going on in his Administration so why the Dream? To make my self clear i did not register during the last Presidential Election which means i never Voted I don't often dream but anytime i have a Dream , it does come to Reality . I am not saying i am a Saint anyway, That is just the
Truth .There is a Pregnant Woman in a Compound i just Moved to , The second day i Moved into the Compound , I had a Dream
about this woman , in the dream she was seen worried and Afraid of supposed Death/Loosing her baby and having Complications
on the day of her Delivery ,i saw her sitting alone and worried , i also saw that she was conceived of a male Child. I woke
up check the time Alas , it was 2 am , i slept back , in the Morning , she was the first person i saw , i went straight
to her to Narrate my dream Experience , been new in the House , she was Amazed and she confirms all i said to her .She was

Encouraged . She delivered a Male Child and there was No Complication , This is just one of my Past Dream Experience, One
Amazing thing about it is that , i usually wake up around 2:00 to 2:30 once i have a dream and i never forget any even in the
Morning .I am not in anyway discouraging any Organization, Political Party , anyone from their/Political ,Ideological Principles
,activities and Beliefs , I am only given a Personal Account of what i dreamed about. 2015 is very near , Lets see if my
dream would come to Reality again .The Spiritual Controls the Physical. Any Physical Reality is a Manifestation of Spiritual Activity Results, Sealed , Stamped and Delivered . Nevertheless , Let us Watch.
I am 1 Million % sure This Happened to me ,i had the dream 4 times , However a Personal experience is Personal which is open to
Criticism and divergent views,if you call me an Attention seeker /a Liar/someone that needs Cheap Popularity/ whatever i
would accept it in good Faith and never be annoyed or Angry because the truth is what i have just said.
I have decided to share this virtually in all Blogs and Social Medias .Of which i discovered that Nairaland is the first Point of Call.
Would be Glad if the Moderator can send it to the Front Page. I am new here though.
Thanks to All.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Dreal1247: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Like ZainaB AlkaliThe Still Born, 'like child dreams are conceived, some are aborted, while some are still born'.
We ar waiting.
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by iamtheprincipal: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
2015 will suprise you...
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by spenca: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dreamer to be clear ,how sure are you that you are not still dreaming ?
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by jjcbuthot: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Duserok: My name is Wale Abdul,Male.a Nigerian.

I am not a Politician neither am i a Fan of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan , I don't Belong to PDP or any other Political Party.
I have repeatedly had a Clear Dream about President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Winning the 2015 Presidential Election. The first one was
on the 18th November 2013, i woke up around 2 o'clock and i said to myself what is going on , dreamed about Mr. Presidents
been sworn in as the Winner and President in 2015 ? i remembered the dream clearly and i went back to sleep , on the 12th
December , i had same dream just exactly like the first one , i said to myself what does this suppose to mean , on the 20th December,
i had same dream again , i decided to share it after i had same again on the 22nd December again .
I also decided to do some research on the truth and Reality of dreams , I understand that we have Conscious and
Subconscious Mind .There was no time i thought about Mr. Presidents so much more that i would go to Bed with a conscious mind
of a thought about him which could possibly be translated or transmitted into my Subconscious Mind,i also read about
Psychoanalytic Theory of Dreams:
Activation- Synthesis Model of Dreaming: during my research about Dreams.
I went about my Normal business without showing any Concern or Interest in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan or whatever that is going on in his Administration so why the Dream? To make my self clear i did not register during the last Presidential Election which means i never Voted I don't often dream but anytime i have a Dream , it does come to Reality . I am not saying i am a Saint anyway, That is just the
Truth .There is a Pregnant Woman in a Compound i just Moved to , The second day i Moved into the Compound , I had a Dream
about this woman , in the dream she was seen worried and Afraid of supposed Death/Loosing her baby and having Complications
on the day of her Delivery ,i saw her sitting alone and worried , i also saw that she was conceived of a male Child. I woke
up check the time Alas , it was 2 am , i slept back , in the Morning , she was the first person i saw , i went straight
to her to Narrate my dream Experience , been new in the House , she was Amazed and she confirms all i said to her .She was

Encouraged . She delivered a Male Child and there was No Complication , This is just one of my Past Dream Experience, One
Amazing thing about it is that , i usually wake up around 2:00 to 2:30 once i have a dream and i never forget any even in the
Morning .I am not in anyway discouraging any Organization, Political Party , anyone from their/Political ,Ideological Principles
,activities and Beliefs , I am only given a Personal Account of what i dreamed about. 2015 is very near , Lets see if my
dream would come to Reality again .The Spiritual Controls the Physical. Any Physical Reality is a Manifestation of Spiritual Activity Results, Sealed , Stamped and Delivered . Nevertheless , Let us Watch.
I am 1 Million % sure This Happened to me ,i had the dream 4 times , However a Personal experience is Personal which is open to
Criticism and divergent views,if you call me an Attention seeker /a Liar/someone that needs Cheap Popularity/ whatever i
would accept it in good Faith and never be annoyed or Angry because the truth is what i have just said.
I have decided to share this virtually in all Blogs and Social Medias .Of which i discovered that Nairaland is the first Point of Call.
Would be Glad if the Moderator can send it to the Front Page. I am new here though.
Thanks to All.

Wale Abdul? You are a Igbo man - this combination of names exposes you as a liar.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Sallotti: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
How?
Can we have a real political analysis please? kiss

He has lost control of the SOUTH-SOUTH. . . .
YOU CAN'T TRUST THE SOUTH-EAST. . . .aka half HALF-BIAFRANS. . .

So how?

Pray tell! kiss

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Kponkwem(m): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Op, its totally wrong to dream or talk about 2015 presidential election. I will give you valid permutations:

1. Jonathan has patriotically advocated a six year single term which he had hoped to be extended within his current term till 2017 thereby saving the hoopla of 2015.

2. When this failed, GEJ again tabled the Nat'l Confab with a solid budget of N7bn in 2014. The outcome of the confab will usher in a decentralised federation with only a weak central govt.

3. Finally, GEJ is not desperate to win 2015 election! Rather than the next election, he is thinking about the next generation. He is going to entrench social justice for all oppressed Nigerians in 2014. There's going to be improved power, roads, PIB, refinery sale with 60 percent local content, oil block re-allocation, and new revenue formula.
Stop breaking ur head over 2015, GEJ is not interested, just pulling through with major reforms. This is my permuation and I will refer back to it when the game begins...
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by 2000days: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Interesting ,I have saved this thread and i would for sure bring the notice of the OP to it come 2015, 2015 is not far , It will be , it wont be , time will tell , in my personal opinion ,i think there is something Spiritual about President Jonathan , Sentiments apart,If Spiritual is anything to go by when it comes to Leadership i think it could be Possible that he gets back to Power in 2015.Yet the Exodus of Political Gladiators in PDP to APC should not be overlooked , Politics they say is a Dirty Game, The Players are never Sincere , they could Change Overnight .Personal Gains Opportunity is the Mother of Loyalty to a Group in Politics, once Personal Gains is not Envisaged anymore , the player withdraws to look for another group or rather gets back to where he is coming from .

Moderator Do take this to the Front Page so Political Analysts could Contribute at least 2015 is worth discussing , The Political Activity of that year is much awaited , threads about it should go to the Front page,This is just a Suggestion.
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Xfactoria: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP:

You are not the first person to dream about the result of the 2015 election. Sometime in 2010, in the wake of the former President Yar'adua's illness, one guy came on Nairaland to say that he dreamt and saw Jonathan being sworn in three times as President of Nigeria. He has already been sworn in twice and the third time may well be 2015.

When OBJ chose GEJ as running mate to Yar'adua, I told somebody in my office that GEJ would be President before the end of the first term of the Yar'adua/GEJ administration. It came to me like a daydream and a sizeable number of my colleagues laughed at me. I also told them OBJ knew that Yar'adua would not finish the 4-year term and that GEJ would be President after him and that his choice of Yar'adua was deliberate. I said all these before Yar'adua was even sworn in and it came to pass.

I am a non-conformist, so I do not support any political party because I believe they are all populated by rogues and people who should have no business with governance. I have had no dream or revelation about 2015 but I believe the prophecy of that 2010 guy. From the way things are going, APC will talk themselves out of contention for 2015. Moreso, I don't think Nigerians are naive to see that APC is now comprised of everything that was wrong with our past - IBB, Atiku, OBJ and Buhari.
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Xfactoria: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kponkwem: Op, its totally wrong to dream or talk about 2015 presidential election. I will give you valid permutations:

1. Jonathan has patriotically advocated a six year single term which he had hoped to be extended within his current term till 2017 thereby saving the hoopla of 2015.

2. When this failed, GEJ again tabled the Nat'l Confab with a solid budget of N7bn in 2014. The outcome of the confab will usher in a decentralised federation with only a weak central govt.

3. Finally, GEJ is not desperate to win 2015 election! Rather than the next election, he is thinking about the next generation. He is going to entrench social justice for all oppressed Nigerians in 2014. There's going to be improved power, roads, PIB, refinery sale with 60 percent local content, oil block re-allocation, and new revenue formula.
Stop breaking ur head over 2015, GEJ is not interested, just pulling through with major reforms. This is my permuation and I will refer back to it when the game begins...

You already know the outcome of the confab that has not already taken place and this is not your own prophecy?
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Duserok: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
A Personal experience is Personal,Be it physical,Spiritual ,Psychology may defer though,One thing is sure,You don't have to be a fan,supporter,lover,an admirer of someone or an Event before a message or Information is given via Dreams. If I would be moved at all to do anything without any hesitation ,I think would do just that if I could dream about it earlier.I am not talking about his administration issues,shortcomings, Boko Haram insurgence,good or bad Etc.Man desire that things should be done in a way versus Gods desire that things should be done in His way.Watch out .I. Remain .Wale Abdul.
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by jmaine: 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
You had a very lovely dream OP, and so shall it be . Amen . . . . . . cool
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by Duserok: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Wale Abdul? You are a Igbo man - this combination of names exposes you as a liar.

and the combination of Michael Abdul the famous Gospel Musician name Combination exposes him as a liar too .Midnight crew member ,good2go new Album .Check Naija names.Igbo or Ibo,Igbo man Indeed.
Re: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Win 2015 Presidential Election. by autodsource: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Consultation is going on night and day by all the Political Gladiators in APC with other Gladiators in other Political Party.
in 2015 we shall know if its truly Democracy we are Practicing or not , i think there is a Lot of Differences between the Majority of Nigerians and the few Governors/Head Politicians .in 2015 who will really Decide ?The Nigerian Population or The Head Politicians ?
@OP I have thought so much about Good-luck Jonathan Journey to becoming President and all other Leadership post he has held in the Past ,I agree with you that there is indeed something Spiritual about Him ,at the same time , when it comes to Spiritual issues , its one sided because some believes while some do not.

Lets see as we are heading towards 2015.

(1) (Reply)

A.p.c Delegation Prevented From Landing At Gombe Airport / Chinese Police Kills Rioting Muslim Gang At Eid / OSUN DECIDES. Updates/Citizens Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.