Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage (52719 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by gistyinka(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
In interview with NET correspondent, Princess confirms the separation, saying ‘Yes my marriage has ended due to irreconcilable differences’.

She admitted to NET reporter that the union has not been as blissful as many thought. ‘We have been having issues since the wedding but we still remained together hoping that we would be able to work it out. But apparently, we couldn’t work it out, hence the reason for our separation.

‘We actually ended it several months ago, but we didn’t want to make it public. I’m sure God knows best’ she added.

http://gistyinka.net/breaking-news-comedian-princess-ends-7-month-marriage/

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by nnamanijanie13: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Its such a pity dat ur marriage after 7 months Princess. May God help us in dis institution called marriage. But why is dere always irreconcilable diferences in celebrity marriages?

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chei! just 7 months! shocked shocked
This is real bad news oh! After everybody was happy that she finally found a husband!
Didn't they date before they got married?

16 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by nnamanijanie13: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Its such a pity dat ur marriage ended after 7 months Princess. May God help us in dis institution called marriage. But why is dere always irreconcilable diferences in celebrity marriages?
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by omiobo: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
It is a pity that it has to end after 7 months. Marriage is sweet for two "forgivers". There will always be irreconcilable differences in as much as the two parties involved find it very difficult to forgive each other. In every relationship,at a time one party must be a sheep.

18 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Not new!! She be celeb for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
The marriage of popular comedienne Princess has crashed.
Nigerian Entertainment Today has confirmed that Princess (real names Oluwadamilola Adekoya) and her hubby Shola have gone their separate ways putting behind them the 7 month-old rocky union.
[size=30]NET investigations reveal that trouble started about two weeks after the wedding in May, 2013[/size]. Insiders told NET that the marriage was characterised by endless disagreements, often requiring the intervention of friends and family. ‘It’s been 7 months of a series of efforts to mend the broken marriage until it was obvious that it was beyond repair’ one insider told us
today.
Speaking to a NET correspondent, Princess confirms the separation, saying ‘Yes my marriage has ended due to irreconcilable differences’. She admitted to our reporter that the union has not been as blissful as
many thought. ‘We have been having issues since the wedding but we still remained together hoping that we would be able to work it out. But apparently, we couldn’t work it out, hence the reason for our separation.
‘We actually ended it several months ago, but we didn’t want to make it public. I’m sure God knows best’ she added.
A few months ago it was reported that Princess was pregnant, an allegation, which she denied.
Princess and her hubby, Adeshola Jeremiah got married on May 8, 2013 in a widely celebrated wedding which was attended by
the First Lady of Lagos State, Abimbola Fashola and other top comedians.

Source - www.thenet.ng/2013/12/breaking-news-comedienne-princess-ends-7-month-marriage/
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Vivly(f): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
nnamanijanie13: Its such a pity dat ur marriage ended after 7 months Princess. May God help us in dis institution called marriage.But why is dere always irreconcilable diferences in celebrity marriages?
Lol. Would you rather have it in non celebrity marriages? grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Dannylux: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin

54 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by miteolu(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
What is 'beyond repair' in just seven months marriage?

7 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by MissIndependent(f): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na wah oo.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux: Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin
Haba! That's harsh grin

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by MaziOmenuko: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
miteolu: What is 'beyond repair' in just seven months marriage?

Dig deeper and you will discover that it is not unconnected to sex! That which we despise actually has an unimaginable effect in both relationship and marriage.

When we preach sex, people tend to look down on us; but its always the crux of the matter.

16 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kendraloops(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
world people!!! nor b una force am to marry with alll the negative comments? now she's realised the futility in trying to please pple.

its painful but try to move on, your true love will come.

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by ajasa4link: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
see as I open mouth for this matter,

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Maybe the dude was finding it difficult to pound her fat bûtt. **Buddha, did I really type the aforementioned? Lord have mercy**

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by freda506(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
7 months shocked

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
seems all the celeb delibrately marry,allow it to crash,just to make news,and remain in spotlite.
What is so irreconciable in the difference that led to the breakup in 7months,as if the couple were match made.
I guess the institution called marriage is for better,for worse.

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Oyemie(f): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Dannylux]Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin[/quot)
Put d shut to the up,ode

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
NET investigations reveal that trouble
started about two weeks after the wedding
in May, 2013.

2 weeks after the wedding? Aren't they meant to still be on honeymoon by that time?

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Waspy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
homesteady: Chei! just 7 months! shocked shocked
This is real bad news oh! After everybody was happy that she finally found a husband!
Didn't they date before they got married?
undecided Of course they dated...They probly failed to test run the engine. embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by tpia5: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
oh lord.

lhm.

wasnt this the lady who abused one pastor because she said the ushers didnt allow her to sit in front of church?

just asking!

people were calling for fire and brimstone on the pastor here on nl at the time?

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waspy: undecided Of course they dated...They probly failed to test run the engine. embarassed cry
It seems she was so desperate to get married! The pressure was too much! (Read the comment above mine)

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Injera(f): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
@tpia.Now i know why nlanders love to diss you.you generate a negative vibe...too pessimistic.

9 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
tpia@:
oh lord.

lhm.

wasnt this the lady who abused one pastor because she said the ushers didnt allow her to sit in front of church?

just asking!

people were calling for fire and brimstone on the pastor here on nl at the time?
Yea she is the lady!
But she did not abuse the pastor, she only talked about it on twitter and the pastor replied!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Tolexander: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
homesteady:
It seems she was so desperate to get married! The pressure was too much! (Read the comment above mine)
actually, she went to a church and the ushers didn't allow her to sit in the front where she wanted to sit just because she was single.
Then, i knew in my mind that she would be hastened to marry.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Year End Things
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by missterious(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Let them keep running in & out of marriages like oyinbo. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by vizkiz: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
this shuld serve as a lesson 2 doz babes/dudes havinq E-crush angry
dear God,pls dnt let andyblaze come n start spoilinq dis place wif doz stupid pix

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by homesteady(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tolexander: actually, she went to a church and the ushers didn't allow her to sit in the front where she wanted to sit just because she was single.
Then, i knew in my mind that she would be hastened to marry.
And I'm sure that the husband took advantage of her situation and treated her like crap!

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by MRL1MPoPoTM: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
To me, all these divorcees are just dignified prostitu.tes... the man pays their bride-price fucck fucck money which wld guarantee him sex wit the lady for an agreed period, when the fucckin time elapses they now divorce

8 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nawa ooo , this is serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.