Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads (15355 Views)

Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / Jonathan Begins Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / PDP Wants Fashola Impeached Over Tolls On Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: forgive me but i have to ask this, why do you always sound childish?.

Are you expecting an answer with this silly, redundant and childish question.

Btw, what's this got to do with your sorry and pathetic existence?
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by dlox147(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
here he goes again...boy, you need a lot of growing up to do. my advice, start with you dad, try to spend more time with him and your uncles it will help you in this stage of your life. don't worry you can't force maturity on yourself, its a gradual processes..just take a deep breath and reflect on this ..please my regards to your Dad.
agbameta:

Are you expecting an answer with this silly, redundant and childish question.

Btw, what's this got to do with your sorry and pathetic existence?

9 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: [s]here he goes again...boy, you need a lot of growing up to do. my advice, start with you dad, try to spend more time with him and your uncles it will help you in this stage of your life. don't worry you can't force maturity on yourself, its a gradual processes..just take a deep breath and reflect on this ..please my regards to your Dad.[/s]

Can you people just STFU already? I'm I the thread title?

Must you people even pay me any attention abi you are on NL because of me?

Post picture and if you don't have any to post, keep quiet and leave the thread.
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by dlox147(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
please calm down, its ok ..this comes with the symptoms just calm down..its going to be alright your dad will be here soon ..just be calm ok..yeh that's my boy..uncle will get you BOBO and GALA
agbameta:

Post picture and if you don't have any to post, keep quiet and leave the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: please calm down, its ok ..this comes with the symptoms just calm down..its going to be alright your dad will be here soon ..just be calm ok..yeh that's my boy..uncle will get you BOBO and GALA

Back to sender x 1 million.

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by chino11(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nigeria generally is getting better under GEJ more than ever before..

9 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by dlox147(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
you couldn't
have said it better...
chino11: Nigeria generally is getting better under GEJ more than ever before..

3 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by atlwireles: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Looking at all the changes across the country, mostly in the last 3years. One wonders why people are still crying corruption. What happened to all this monies before now.

8 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
chino11: Nigeria generally is getting better under GEJ more than ever before..

atlwireles: Looking at all the changes across the country, mostly in the last 3years. One wonders why people are still crying corruption. What happened to all this monies before now.

See comedy... lmao

1 Like

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
GEJ is working... Nigeria is moving foward gradually. I wished past administrations were up to half of his
One thing is certain, these were not how our roads looked 3 - 5 years ago.
GEJ should continue in 2015 so as to complete all these beauties we are seeing, especially on many.
Any other new president would be a thief

10 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Whether haters like it or not, whether they admit or not, the increased tempo of infrastructural development by the 3 tiers of govt across the country in recent years is DIRECTLY related to the free and fair elections policy of GEJ. Free and fair elections puts additional pressure on elected officials at all levels to PERFORM.

6 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gabbysky: [s]GEJ is working... Nigeria is moving foward gradually. I wished past administrations were up to half of his
GEJ should continue in 2015 so as to complete all these beauties we are seeing, especially on many.
Any other new president would be a thief[/s]

Sincere 9gerian: [s]Whether haters like it or not, whether they admit or not, the increased tempo of infrastructural development by the 3 tiers of govt across the country in recent years is DIRECTLY related to the free and fair elections policy of GEJ. Free and fair elections puts additional pressure on elected officials at all levels to PERFORM.[/s]

The only development the dullard is responsible for in Nigeria is unrestrained corruption and incompetence...
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

The only development the dullard is responsible for in Nigeria is unrestrained corruption and incompetence...

@agbameta please shut up your mouth, you are just hating on everything. An evidence of a frustrated man. I am sure you still live with your mother.

6 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by luvinhubby(m): 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
biafranqueen: The Light of the Nation Expressway
Is this not Miliken hill Enugu?
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
GEJ is working... Nigeria is moving foward gradually. I wished past administrations were up to half of his
Any other new president would be a thief
atlwireles: Looking at all the changes across the country, mostly in the last 3years. One wonders why people are still crying corruption. What happened to all this monies before now.
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by luvinhubby(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: please calm down, its ok ..this comes with the symptoms just calm down..its going to be alright your dad will be here soon ..just be calm ok..yeh that's my boy..uncle will get you BOBO and GALA
heheheheh !! grin grin grin grin grin grin. Still laughing...hehehehe. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

I am warning you for the last time to stop quoting me if you want to insult the Nigerian President, I hate joining words with little kids in your likes cos u guys are just too pathetic.
Plz stop quoting me, this is your final warning.

4 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by luvinhubby(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Just wondering why GEJ hatred is domiciled in a region and among a particular political class?

FRESH AIR till ......Agbameta is converted. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
rudedough:

@agbameta please shut up your mouth, you are just hating on everything. An evidence of a frustrated man. I am sure you still live with your mother.

And who be this village bingo with no rope for neck?

1 Like

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gabbysky:
I am warning you for the last time to stop quoting me if you want to insult the Nigerian President, I hate joining words with little kids in your likes cos u guys are just too pathetic.
Plz stop quoting me, this is your final warning.

This is a public forum so if you don't want to be quoted in anyway, log off NL and take your asss to bed.

Btw, GEJ is a corrupt and incompetent president so feel free to shove your dumb warning where the sun don't shine..
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Dude get yourself a girlfriend and stop embarrassing yourself on NL like a hopeless and frustrated man. You probably don't know me cos i don't engage in political thugism.I have better things to do with my time.

For the short time i have spent on NL, I see your ID all over the place but when i read your comments, i go back to read my books cos i feel as though i have lost some brain shells every time i read your comments.

Take my advice bro, you should grow a pair and get yourself a girlfriend. Once you do this, you'll start seeing a trend of maturity in your personality.

8 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by seanet02: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Agbameta One man battalion

1 Like

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
seanet02: Agbameta is a compendum of imbecility
That is now common knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by OmoTier1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
The truth is, if some of the changes we have witness under some governors are seen at the centre, Nigerians will not be screaming for a change of government at the centre. Look at the states the Op is posting good road pictures from, they are states where the governors have made very tangible efforts to bring good governance to the grassroots. However the same cannot be said of GEJ's government with the attendant trillions that has passed through His hands, hence the reason Nigerians are shouting corruption.

As for the monies, Nigeria has made so much money from oil, taxation in the last 5 years than ever, and also, the instrument of bonds have never been so exploited for development as currently, although it is what pointing out not all of those bond instruments have been used judiciously for the sole purpose of development as in the case of Delta state
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by OmoTier1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

This is classic cheesy cheesy Chei, Abeg let him end 2013 well cool
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by solomon111(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
The truth is, if some of the changes we have witness under some governors are seen at the centre, Nigerians will not be screaming for a change of government at the centre. Look at the states the Op is posting good road pictures from, they are states where the governors have made very tangible efforts to bring good governance to the grassroots. However the same cannot be said of GEJ's government with the attendant trillions that has passed through His hands, hence the reason Nigerians are shouting corruption.

As for the monies, Nigeria has made so much money from oil, taxation in the last 5 years than ever, and also, the instrument of bonds have never been so exploited for development as currently, although it is what pointing out not all of those bond instruments have been used judiciously for the sole purpose of development as in the case of Delta state
Get out of here.
Many of the roads on this thread are federal roads built/repaired under GEJ's tenure.
GEJ has repaired and built more roads than all his precedessors.
Even ndu-chuks the known APC apologist, acknowledges GEJ's government's achievement in road infrastructure.
It's obvious ndu-chuks has more integrity than all you APC thugs combined.

4 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: Get out of here.
Many of the roads on this thread are federal roads built/repaired under GEJ's tenure.

Look at this ignorant villager, you might as well tell us the dullard built Abuja gan sef? Do you villagers
really believe the dumb stuff you spew or you just do it for attention?
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Whether haters like it or not, whether they admit or not, the increased tempo of infrastructural development by the 3 tiers of govt across the country in recent years is DIRECTLY related to the free and fair elections policy of GEJ. Free and fair elections puts additional pressure on elected officials at all levels to PERFORM.

May the Almighty bless you for this comment. You see, this is what I always tell Nigerians. The country is evolving quite well politically in the post-colonial era, following the early teething problems of coups, civil war, military dictatorship, financial mismanagement, rigged elections, corruption etc etc. Today we have reached a point in our political evolution where such problems are now either eliminated or drastically reduced. Elections are now relatively transparent, unlike the brazen abuses of the past. Public accountability is at an all-time high. Public officials, especially senior public officials like state governors and federal ministers, are now compelled to SHOW RESULTS for their stewardship. In fact a type of healthy competition has emerged among the various states, as well as between succeeding governors of the same states, with regard to how much they DELIVER to the public in terms of infrastructure, health, education and industry. Mr President must take credit for some of this success, but also the likes of OBJ, and the late President Yar'adua who were instrumental in introducing better economic management. It is due to these changes that Nigeria is today Africa's No 1 investment destination, and among the fastest growing economies in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by seanet02: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Sincere 9gerian Is the Number Ediot in the world.
This is the real common sense oloshi
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by agbameta: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
ROSSIKE:

May the Almighty bless you for this comment. You see, this is what I always tell Nigerians. The country is evolving quite well politically in the post-colonial era, following the early teething problems of coups, civil war, military dictatorship, financial mismanagement, rigged elections, corruption etc etc. Today we have reached a point in our political evolution where such problems are now either eliminated or drastically reduced. Public accountability is at an all-time high. Public officials are now compelled to SHOW RESULTS for their stewardship. In fact a type of healthy competition has emerged among the various states, as well as between succeeding governors of the same states, with regard to how much they DELIVER to the public in terms of infrastructure, health, education and industry. Mr President must take credit for some of this success, but also the likes of OBJ, and the late President Yar'adua.

This stewardship and accountability includes >>>

oil theft

subsidy fraud

pension fraud

stella oduah and bullet proof cars

11 presidential jets

N1 billion food bill

N2 bilion furniture.

pardoning corrupt people, convicts and fugitives

appointing people under efcc investigations

budgeting millions for non existing railways and boats in our embassies

rot in police colleges with no punishment or accountability for the folks involved

handing over Nigeria's maritime security to terrorists and militants via multi billion naira scam

and the list goes on and on.....>>>>>
Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

This stewardship and accountability includes >>>

oil theft

subsidy fraud

pension fraud

stella oduah and bullet proof cars

11 presidential jets

N1 billion food bill

N2 bilion furniture.

pardoning corrupt people, convicts and fugitives

appointing people under efcc investigations

budgeting millions for non existing railways and boats in our embassies

rot in police colleges with no punishment or accountability for the folks involved

handing over Nigeria's maritime security to terrorists and militants via multi billion naira scam

and the list goes on and on.....>>>>>

Terrible list of woes............ I heard you guys in APC approached IBB, Atiku, and Abdulsalami Abubakar to help fashion an alternative.

1 Like

Re: Gradual Transformation Of Nigerian Infrastructure; Focus On Roads by OmoTier1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
solomon111: Get out of here.
GEJ has repaired and built more roads than all his precedessors.
Even ndu-chuks the known APC apologist, acknowledges GEJ's government's achievement in road infrastructure.
It's obvious ndu-chuks has more integrity than all you APC thugs combined.
Your stupidity knows no bound! If there was ever a regime that constructed so many highways from scratch in His time, it was Obasanjo regime. I would speak of these four examples
1. Benin-Sapele-Warri highway, completely dualised during Obasanjo's time without much noise?
2. Benin-Agbor-Asaba highway, completely dualised during Obasanjo's time without much noise
3. Benin City outer pass by, now called Benin by pass, constructed from scratch, with bush clearing, and final ashphating of the dual carriageway without much noise.
4. Asaba -Edo inner connect to EWU by pass, completely dualised during Obasanjo's time with much noise.

These roads where done middle of first. And second term.

I can also name over 20 roads in the north that received similar attention during Obasanjo's time.

Now I dare you to name 5 dualised roads GEJ began and completed since He became President in 2010, else you are the most disgruntled human parading this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To NNPC: Search For Oil In Benue Trough / Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.