Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA (21848 Views)

Obasanjo Should Let Jonathan Be – Fayose / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by Omadachi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
The same timidity in GEJ that has made him to ruin Nigeria is what we still see here.What stop him to order the arrest of OBJ?GEJ be a man for once.Nobody would have wriiten such letter to OBJ during his adminmistration and will still be free.

GEJ you fold my hands.Your weaknesses are too glearing.Even when yoiu knew that most of OBJ allegation was false,you couldn't do anything.Is quite unfortunate.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by mandylisy: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Obj sold Nnamdi Azikwe teaching hospital which was brought back by yar'adua,he siezed so many peoples good. Still he still has mouth 2 talk anyway i wonder why Efcc have not arrest this man coz he is a thief,frauder.mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by Mamog(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
sham8co: We are fully in support of wot former president said, GEJ IS A DISGRACE TO DIZ NATION. he is d worst president ever produce in diz country. S/west cannot longer support u any longer.

I strongly believe that if the opposition can produce the tiniest of proof that GEJ is corrupt I swear they would have nailed him by now.
After all we have the Halliburton, NEPA, Transcorp, Nitel, Presidential Library and Election rigging to show that OBJ is corrupt..
Can we show any claim of GEJ' corrupt practices at least for the now?
We are no fools in this country.. We await 2015 ... and we are watching ..
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by effizzyman: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
People of Nigeria, we should be praying for mr jonathan because he has deviate from God, he has given himself to the devil. He might not live to see second term that people are calling for. I see death around him. God bless you all nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by meforyou1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
IYA NGBALI: now its Obasanjo,before it used to be Awolowo,go ask your people,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
it's both of them. And another devil called adeyinka
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by SegunAkintoye: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
“The Nigerian upper class has become cancerous devoring one another to the detriment of their greed and spec tale masses. Prophet Segun Akintoye +2348166696667.My BB Pin2A832BA4.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by andyanders: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
OBJ been think say, looking at the way Mandela was been honoured,he thought that with his letter to GEJ, that the world will look at him as a better person, not knowing that his death will look like that f Abacha because he has not accounted for the $16 NEPA funds, also history has it that during his first office as a military leader and president of this country, $2 Billion dollars got missing, and till date he never accounted for it. We must celebrate his death like that of Abacha.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by Commraddo(f): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ebi n pami o
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by docconceptscom: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
WHO ARE BEHIND THIS SO CALLED NPA

Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by hollypagan: 2:39am On Dec 29, 2013
greall1: GEJ is a failure.
ur papa is a failure
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by udemzyudex(m): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2013
some Nigerians are clueless,they don't know what they want and what is best for them.....
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by lumeneng22: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Thank u for ur surgestion, appology accepted in advance let the country move foward.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by cole265(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Why the hell do we have so many mental sick people in Nigeria this days?
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by okechukwu3: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2013
1= How can you say GEJ is corrupt -- Where did you hear or has it been proven that he stole unlike the other loud mouthed and unprincipled and [ill] indisciplined APC/PDP politicians ?
2= How can you say GEJ is clueless-- Did it occur to you that Nigerians celebrated and still celebrating this season without federal workers not been owed due salaries and almost no queue at petrol stations?
3= What about Al mustapha been in the North Korea, As a free citizen of Nigeria can't travel anywhere he so choose to like every other citizens?
4= How is GEJ dishonest and clueless? Have you stopped to think how and why the very persons that plunged pdp into the mess it is are fighting him? or past leaders are pulling strings to force him out of office? or The other parties screeming corruption ontop of their voices if not for the simple truth that he has signaled that it can't be business as usual?
5= Has it ever entered your thinking that,running a state and running a country is not in any way related or equal?
6= Has any opposition party or opposing politician in criticizing GEJ's administration said how/what they or he would have done differently ? [which is attitude of well meaning politicians].
7= What laws or workable bills have defecting members of Reps or Senate deliberated upon for the better governing of the Nigerian State?
8= Out of all the problems Nigeria and Nigerians are suffering today, which one started with GEJ's administration?
I will stop but i've not finished. Thank you.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by extension: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Brainless people.If God give a good leader u wont accept,only crooks u people know. Gej is a thief,he is this and that.
Somebody was given 19.5b for aviation,where is the money? Obj pls give acct of 46b dollars power contract.Lets start from there.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by simpleseyi: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
me_for_you: Obasanjo should apologise to the Igbo for the war crimes he committed against us during the civil war.
And I'm very sure we will still drag him to war crimes tribunal in the hague

No Yoruba man likes Obasanjo, but not all your problems are traceable to this monster called Obasanjo. Obasanjo is not your creator, so stop praying to him.

You have not change the beat to this old song of genocide. Your children are already singing the song with the old beat. You fought a war and you lost. Lick your wounds and get used to it. The Hausa / Fulani that destroyed and humiliated your people, you don't mention them, you keep singing Obasanjo committed genocide against you. Next morning you will say it is Awolowo that committed genocide against you. Gowon that was head of government and commander-in-chief of armed and unarmed forces is now your best friend. Who actually committed genocide against you? Obasanjo or Awolowo or Gowon? What were you doing while Obasanjo or Awolowo or Gowon was humiliating you? Una dey sleep then?

My Ibo neighbour cannot impregnate his wife, he said the Yorubas caused it. Chukwudi was caugth with drugs at MM International airport on his way to London, he said the Yorubas caused it. Chineyere failed her WAEC exams, she said the Yorubas caused it. 2nd Niger bridge has not been built after Ibos have begged FG for several years while Fashola built a longer bridge in Lagos, Ibos said the Yorubas caused it. Kidnapping is the major business in Ibo Land, Ibos said the Yorubas caused it. Yorubas must be omnipotent then.

Get a life and leave Yoruba dickks for Yoruba women.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by akandea(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2013
SMH,
So GEJ is honourable now for running a corruption stricken government? What is my business with OBJ when it is the decisions made by GEJ that is affecting Nigerians. Our problem is bad leadership from GEJ not OBJ's advice, the policies of anyone in power is paramount to the nation irrespective of his/ her ethnicity. Let us stop being ethnocentric Bigots.
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by KingTom(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
I personally feel GEj should apologise to nigerians. We all knew Obj was a beast when we voted him in, but that was largely because we wanted a democratic govt at all costs. At least he waited a bit before unleashing terror on us. Gej finished this country after only a few months in office with the fuel subsidy brouhaha. That being said i think both men should apologise to us and then bury the hatchet.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by mikwayne(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
drmichael17: Utter nonsense and complete bunkum! JONATHAN SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO NIGERIANS FIRST FOR BEING DISHONEST,CORRUPT AND REMAINING IRREVERSIBLY CLUELESS...good ppl of Nigeria we ought to ask Jonathan what Al mustapha is doing in North Korea presently?
pls stop saying what you don't know. You should back up your claim with concrete evidence. Take it or leave it,gej remain d best president this country have ever had
Re: Obasanjo Should Apologize To Jonathan — NPA by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
KingTom:
I personally feel GEj should apologise to nigerians. We all knew Obj was a beast when we voted him in, but that was largely because we wanted a democratic govt at all costs. At least he waited a bit before unleashing terror on us. Gej finished this country after only a few months in office with the fuel subsidy brouhaha. That being said i think both men should apologise to us and then bury the hatchet.
E don tey wey you hate GEJ! grin grin

Yea, your very first post on NL. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Say No To End SARS': Rivers State Youths Support SARS (Photos) / Jonathan Sponsored Boko Haram To Cover Up Corruption”, El-rufai Tells BBC / Analysis - Buhari Win Means Nigeria, Not Chad, To Lead Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.