Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Many Gals Lack Self-respect... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Gals Lack Self-respect... (1888 Views)

Most Youths Of This Generation Lack Self Control / I Lack Self-confidence. Why? / Why Do Nigerians Lack Self-esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 28, 2013
The gal that slept with me last night woke up this morning and started watching home video on her phone. Couldn't even get up to do anything. To further annoy me, she has been farting recklessly. Loud farts and it's also smelling. How can a loud fart smell this bad? She's leaving my house immediately...
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by ITbomb(m): 7:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Coming from someone who smoke weed early in the morning, you don't need to tell me the kind of girl you pick up, she just dey like you = USELESS

2 Likes

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb: Coming from someone who smoke weed early in the morning, you don't need to tell me the kind of girl you pick up, she just dey like you = USELESS
See ur signature...and it's only gals that u are following on nl. I'm sure this gal is your sister... dropping bomb from her ass
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by SniperOne: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2013
ismokeweed: The gal that slept with me last night woke up this morning and started watching home video on her phone. Couldn't even get up to do anything. To further annoy me, she has been farting recklessly. Loud farts and it's also smelling. How can a loud fart smell this bad? She's leaving my house immediately...

Just an experience you've lately had with a girl makes 'many' lack self respect. lol
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 28, 2013
grin
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Pretyangel25(f): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Op is she ur steady babe abi na pick nd drop?
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Enegod(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2013
grin
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by SniperOne: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: Op is she ur steady babe abi na pick nd drop?

'She's leaving my house immediately...'
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by ifex370(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
hehehe...
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by guiddoti: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2013
ismokeweed: The gal that slept with me last night woke up this morning and started watching home video on her phone. Couldn't even get up to do anything. To further annoy me, she has been farting recklessly. Loud farts and it's also smelling. How can a loud fart smell this bad? She's leaving my house immediately...
What have you given her?
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Xsenga(f): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2013
cheesy
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Patdedon(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Birds of same feather flock together . . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by ITbomb(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2013
ismokeweed:
See ur signature...and it's only gals that u are following on nl. I'm sure this gal is your sister... dropping bomb from her ass
Thanks for stopping by at my profile. So from the list there do you see any that you can muster courage to approach?
None of them are like your fart emitting, 2go village sluts you bring to your small corner leaking room.
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 28, 2013
guiddoti: What have you given her?
Rice and chicken. I did it to make her happy but she turned it around to make me unhappy
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb:
Thanks for stopping by at my profile. So from the list there do you see any that you can muster courage to approach?
None of them are like your fart emitting, 2go village sluts you bring to your small corner leaking room.
Why are so wicked? My stomach has swollen up now after inhaling the carbide ur sister sprayed around my room. I need remedy.
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by bastien: 8:23am On Dec 28, 2013
I love dis match btw "Ismokeweed Vs ITBOMB" grin

Season1 episode4...........live on NL

Madam give me sugar cane n stew make I dey jollicascheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Jilo83(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2013
U also lack self-respect 4 sleeping with just anytin under skirt.
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by proxillin(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Thats what irritates me about guys. She was like a queen before you release your fluid in her cu_nt.

The moment you reach climax, you start hating her. You better watch it because it may affect your marriage.
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by SniperOne: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2013
proxillin: Thats what irritates me about guys. She was like a queen before you release your fluid in her cu_nt.

The moment you reach climax, you start hating her. You better watch it because it may affect your marriage.

Do you believe what the OP indited here by implying this ^^
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2013
bastien: I love dis match btw "Ismokeweed Vs ITBOMB" grin

Season1 episode4...........live on NL

Madam give me sugar cane n stew make I dey jollicascheesy
I honestly didn't know she was his sister. By the way, don't u have anything productive to do this morning?
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Jilo83: U also lack self-respect 4 sleeping with just anytin under skirt.
I swear she wore trousers.
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by proxillin(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Sniper_One:

Do you believe what the OP indited here by implying this ^^

Guys are like that. They are always looking for excuses after tasting their honey pot.

Didnt she watched home video before having sex with her?

Or the op no dey fart?

Farting is for human.

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
proxillin: Thats what irritates me about guys. She was like a queen before you release your fluid in her cu_nt.

So you will happy if a gal is farting loudly and it's smells like carbide? You are a potential ritualist
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by proxillin(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013
ismokeweed:
So you will happy if a gal is farting loudly and it's smells like carbide? You are a potential ritualist

Farting is biological, its not attitude. It is whats happening in our gastric system.

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by SniperOne: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2013
proxillin:

Guys are like that. They are always looking for excuses after tasting their honey pot.

Didnt she watched home video before having sex with her?

Or the op no dey fart?

Farting is for human.

You're also plying on the exact path he did by generalising. How can you prove him wrong, contributing with stereotypical notions.
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2013
ismokeweed:
Why are so wicked? My stomach has swollen up now after inhaling the carbide ur sister sprayed around my room. I need remedy.
The remedy you need is to get a decent job, not the apprentice bus loader u are doing now, get a decent room with AC to filter out your body odour, get a decent girl. Get a life
And stop smoking cow dungs, if you must smoke get a nice pipe and good leaves
Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by 190theclown: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2013

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by 190theclown: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2013
ITbomb: Coming from someone who smoke weed early in the morning, you don't need to tell me the kind of girl you pick up, she just dey like you = USELESS

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Popowaa: 8:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Absolute useless thread probably created by a useless fellow who is hungryangry

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: Absolute useless thread probably created by a useless fellow who is hungryangry
grin. I know dat dis farting is the same reason u are 33 and no man has said 'I love you' to you. I'm trying to find a solution to ur problem.
www.nairaland.com/1479442/going-nuts-pls-advice

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Many Gals Lack Self-respect... by UyiIredia(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2013
MISS ismokeweed why u dey lie ? You be woman na ! And I sure say u no be lesbian ! Quit playing with folks please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC / Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / Ladies How Do U Feel About A Guy Buying U Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.