Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. (795 Views)

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Dear governor fashola,

I was in traffic on iyana Ejigbo axis of ikotun egbe road till 2am last night, isn't that insane? Bring your lazy self down to this road to see the suffering residents go through, I was told it's a daily routine on that road and it has been the case for 4months, how do you construct drains for 4months and counting?
I heard you last visited in 2011 for campaign, shame on you, I hope you won't bother to come in 2015. How people spend 5hrs on a 2 kilometers stretch, isn't that insane? Meanwhile this bad spot is just a few meters from the local council building.
Though this probably the first and last time I will ply that road, I feel for the residents of that area, this people pay taxes you know. Ikotun and it environs hold a large percentage of the work force of lagos state public and private, reason why you can find a straight bus to ikotun from lekki, a nose adeogu, ikeja and so on. They deserve better for their contribution to the state.
God bless lagos state.

Dahomey Amazon.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by DahomeyAmazon(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Sorry for the disjointed look of the Op post
Re: Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by seanet02: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Dahomey Amazon: Sorry for the disjointed look of the Op post
Desola, don't let Egba girls catch you with this handle.
You should not forget Madam Tinubu o
Re: Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
2am? Will them ever finish work on that road, i agree Fashola should visit and see things from himself. That road used to be my alternate route to the farm
Re: Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
martha: Hmmm
sis your signature is very funny.
Re: Open Letter: Fashola, Get Your Lazy Butts down To Ejigbo. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Obiagelli:
sis your signature is very funny.
Hehehe...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! / Osun Election: Jonathan, Oyinlola In Closed-door Meeting / 18 New States: 50 Osun Monarchs Write Kutigi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.