Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! (795 Views)

Mass Defection Hits PDP In Ondo.. / Planned Attack On Jonathan's Home Busted, 5 Arrested / Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:43am On Jan 07, 2014
The defection train has hit President Goodluck Jonathan’s home state of Bayelsa with some aides of former Governor Seriake Dickson dumping the Peoples Democratic Party for the All ProgressivesCongress.

www.punchng.com/i-punch/defection-in-jonathans-home-state/

[img]media.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Goodluck-Jonathan-360x225.jpg[/img]
Re: Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! by nukoduss: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Defection or infection .....
All I knw is that.. You and I will make Nigeria a better Place
Until we STOP ..
Partisan politics
Collection of Ankara.. With the aim of persuading us to vote a party
Until we stop collecting face cap and polo..
Until we stop fighting in the Ward meeting all because of A CUP of Rice
Until we stop collection of N500 that can not sustain us for a day in liu of 4yrs
Until the okada Riders stop their usual stunt with okada when they have been tip with
Stipend and @ the end of the Day they will make law to stop them.. OKADA ppl can't
U think for a Day
Until we understand our right from senators and assemble ppl.. And getting to knw them
Then we knw whom to vote for

1 Like

Re: Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! by mayorall(m): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2014
nukoduss: Defection or infection .....
Until we STOP ..
Partisan politics
Until we stop collection of N500 that can not sustain us for a day in liu of 4yrs
Until the okada Riders stop their usual stunt with okada when they have been tip with
Stipend and @ the end of the Day they will make law to stop them.. OKADA ppl can't
U think for a Day
Until we understand our right from senators and assemble ppl.. And getting to knw them

Brilliant.
Re: Defection Hits Jonathan's Home State!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2014
nukoduss: Defection or infection .....
Until we STOP ..
Partisan politics
U think for a Day

Word!!!!!!

Well said brov

(1) (Reply)

18 New States: 50 Osun Monarchs Write Kutigi / Has Ebola Reached The UK? / Photos: Volcano Hits Japan Leaving31 Hikers Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.