Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest (611 Views)

Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / IBB I Would Put On My Uniform If This Country Heads Towards Disintegration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest by Ayekotoo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chief priest of Ibibio Youth Council (IYC), in Ikot Abasi, Ikot Abasi local government area of Akwa Ibom State,
Chief Ekemini Udonna, has called on the federal government to implement a West Africa Court of Appeal judgment of 1944 for peace to reign in Nigeria.
Udonna, who made the appeal while exchanging views with newsmen yesterday in Eket, said the country’s problems “are basically spiritual.”
He said one of the ways to avert the break-up of Nigeria was to institutionalise the deity located in the Atlantic Ocean.
“The removal of the capital of Nigeria from Calabar in Cross River State from the national deity has mysterious consequence on the country,” he said.
According to him, the non- implementation of the Appeal Court judgement has led to threat to world peace and disintegration of the West African region.
“Without the implementation of court judgement, Nigeria should expect war, anarchy or possible disintegration before or after 2015.
“I have a message for Mr President,If he accepts, I know what to do but if he does not, the country will split and there will be a serious problem in Nigeria,’’ he said.

http://leadership.ng/news/281213/nigeria-s-problem-spiritual-ibibio-chief-priest
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest by Ayekotoo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
He said one of the ways to avert the break-up of Nigeria was to institutionalise the deity located in the Atlantic Ocean.
Is this man of a leader for real?
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest by Horus(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
What is the name of the deity?
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest by Ayekotoo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Horus: What is the name of the deity?
Lolz
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest by ikeyman00(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
@@@@

wat do u expect from a man that believe jesus is white
Re: Nigeria’s Problem Is Spiritual Not Disintegration– Ibibio Chief Priest by PAT4HOT(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Anoda hungry man.....Oya Akpabio N500, 000 for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Daughter Three Times / 2014: FG To Maintain Presidential Jets With N1.52bn / Obasanjo Can Never Join APC — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.