Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? (17818 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Facial Rashes / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Vladm(m): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Try pouring ACID on it.. I bet u, dat spot wont grow hair again...
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Jochebed7(f): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Don't know of a permanent solution but if the hair is not too much, tweezing is a very good option cos u can do it yourself at home and u don't have to to do it everyday.
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by niapay(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by akatonero(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
I love women with hairs but if u want to remove urs google nono!! Order for it chikena!!!
http://www.my-no-no.com/
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by deols(f): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jochebed_7: Don't know of a permanent solution but if the hair is not too much, tweezing is a very good option cos u can do it yourself at home and u don't have to to do it everyday.

that one is painful!
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by ezeama1010(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
luckyman1010: Go for surgery.
lol grin
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Dumene1: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Laser hair removal is the best,it takes about 2 months before the hair will grow again and the more you do it the longer it takes to grow
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by torino88(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
MissYuzedo: Is there any cream that could do the magic?
forget about any treatment my dear, even the nigerian hairest woman can tell u that
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by perfectcato(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Use tortoise shit. I am certain about it. Reply me if it works.
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by aadetoyin(f): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Its an hormonal thing so there's barely anything u can do about it. Laser is expensive and it might not even stop it from growing.
So save urself the headache, just shave regularly.
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Finestlex(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
MissYuzedo: Plz don't just view. Help me
..... I checked your profile picture and saw "this puss*y is clean, this puss*y is juicey" first impression noted
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
You can do laser hair removal at Twinkul, i think its on Allen ave. Ikeja. Not sure.
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by grinace(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
My mum always says "don't collect anything or mingle with females with beard even if it's 2 long strip of hairs on their jaw cos most of them are always witches" maybe shaving the hairs with gillete will do.
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Dermie: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Magic Shave
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by moufan: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2014
be proud of ur hair because GOD gives whom HE wishes.
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by alivetofuckonly(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2014
grin Apply fresh yam peels and aboniki with sliced unripe plantain morning and night. Then be eating half done beans with oil from pork meat every other day. It works like magic even pass juju grin
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by Twinmama(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
getrichfast: Veets veets veets. use VEETS, itz cheap and in 5mins of application and rinsing off with water, all the hairs will just fall of and your face would b damn smooth like a baby's own. Trust me
Re: How Can A Woman Get Rid Of Facial Hair? by miss20(f): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hi Nedu, Good afternoon. Please do you know how i can get this tortoise poo? i need it badly

nedu2000:
Tortoise poo is used locally,I've never tried it however,it kills the hair folicles permanently

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? / Help!! My Life Is Being Destroyed By Drug Addition. / 8 Preventive Measures Against Cancer Everyone Should Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.