Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call (3580 Views)

CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / What My Heartless Girlfriend Did To Me This Christmas / She Does Not Pick My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by ope30: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good day my people. Me and my girlfriend had disagreement for a week no one call each other, after she went to my friend and complain about my attitude towards her, my friend call me to call and apologize with her because am not in the same state with my girlfriend. later she called me on phone but i refused to pick her call, d second day she called i pick the call and she said she just want to say hi and she cut the phone. the third day, she call but i was busy then, wen i later picked the call after 5missed calls from her, she shouted at me that she is not begging me to pick her call but why dont i tell her her offence instead of telling my friend what she did not do and she cut the phone, the third day i called her to settle the grudges because i cant hold it again, i have start missing her but she did not pick my call. pls i need ur advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by badmeat(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well,its like you Love yourselves!dude make a quick trip to where she is now,buy her a make up gift,apologise,and screw her brain off!grin
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by omiobo: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Give her a true confession text or meet her one on one.
Next time don't take too long to settle issues you may have with your partner. Sometimes it's good to get angry but the good part of it is that you should never let it last long.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Dyt(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Go to her house
Beat the living day light outta her
Why won't she pick ur call, a whole u
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
do not call her again.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Blackeard(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dyt: Go to her house
Beat the living day light outta her
Why won't she pick ur call, a whole u
lwkm seriously?? Please tell me u're joking
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by kingpin0308(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Text her 0r xplain 2 ur frnd cause, it seems he's d middle man.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Blackeard(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
tpacalipse: do not call her again.
that would only make matters worse
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
settle issues on time....call her with anoda digit nd apologise wella......
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by ope30: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
she was the one who is at fault instead she should apologize when i picked her call she didnt, pls u should tell me the things to do to bring up the relationship to the best one because i cant go to the state she is now till february.
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
ope30: Good day my people. Me and my girlfriend had disagreement for a week no one call each other, after she went to my friend and complain about my attitude towards her, my friend call me to call and apologize with her because am not in the same state with my girlfriend. later she called me on phone but i refused to pick her call, d second day she called i pick the call and she said she just want to say hi and she cut the phone. the third day, she call but i was busy then, wen i later picked the call after 5missed calls from her, she shouted at me that she is not begging me to pick her call but why dont i tell her her offence instead of telling my friend what she did not do and she cut the phone, the third day i called her to settle the grudges because i cant hold it again, i have start missing her but she did not pick my call. pls i need ur advice.

And somehow opening a thread abt it ll make her forgive u, ryt?
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by papannamdi1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Send a pm wit her number included to me, I will help you settle everything,
I feel I should help people for free today, and you are the lucky second person.
Oya send d pm quick quick
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op,aw old are uaw old is ur gfu both are acting childish!!
Re: My Girlfriend Did Not Pick My Call by pasqal09: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
ihe umuazi. Mtchwwww.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men, How Easy Is It To Avoid Extramarital Affairs? / How To Avoid Being Raped / Sexual Satisfaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.