Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs (15249 Views)

Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / Tinubu, Fashola Planning To Bribe Lagos Monarchs, PDP Alleges / Lagos Monarchs Get N46m Car Gift From Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by badpeople: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am disappointed in fashola, cos Oba of ejigbo land in Oshodi-Isolo local govt doesn't deserve any good thing from tax payers money, ejigbo town in Lagos is full of mess, total hardship unleash by this so cald Oba Morufu in ejigbo, I witnessed a case when Phcn brought transformer to the people around orilowo-pipeline area, this is an area where we have police station even this so cald Oba Morufu personal house, he insisted that people in this community must contribute 300k for his own pocket before Phcn can activate the transformer, no good roads in ejigbo community, info that we gathered is Oba Morufu liase with Bamigbetan( the worst local govt chairman in Lagos) to siphone the local govt monthly allocation to their own pocket,ADVICE : Fashola should put a serious searchlight on ejigbo to unravel these evils being perpetrated by Oba Morufu and Bamigbetan in ejigbo this coming 2014
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Akshow: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls let's do the needful and not support brazen waste of govt fund. Truth be told, if it were GEJ all hell would have been let lose by now. Nkan ti ko da ko lorukor meji ko daa noni.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by lafuria1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hopeless thread, you do am, I do am.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by rhymz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gradually, opposition in the SW region is beginning to advange of the very docile nature of the Yoruba voting populace, knowing how easy they can fall for propaganda and clannish tribal sentiments.
Fashola bought bullet proof cars for all most thesame amount as Stella's yet he is being praised as the best thing since Obama while they clamour for us to kill Stella for doing thesame... I dry laugh, this APC experiment is going to engulf the whole of the SW if the people continue to let themsrlves be used as willing tools.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nairaboi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Princess2be: When Governor Peter Obi did this, people accused him of playing politics with it. Now that Fashola has done same, I wonder if he's also playing politics. People and their myopic way of reasoning!
. . . see as u just mumu urself
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by kennytidistar(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
what about the unemployed youth and destitute coolwhat about the unemployed youth and destitute
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by gramci: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Is this not what they say about you and the rest of your village people?

#Dunce

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by akereconfi: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
I see some peeps spewing trash, yet, they live is abject poverty and can't even afford to a bicycle. All they do is come to nairaland to spit hell and brimstone. To them, Nairaland is the whole world to them. Please grow up and travel and see
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Lexusgs430: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Why all those massive shave bumps on Fashola ?
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by BankManager(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Waste of Tax-Payers Money...!
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by whosefault(f): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Princess2be: When Governor Peter Obi did this, people accused him of playing politics with it. Now that Fashola has done same, I wonder if he's also playing politics. People and their myopic way of reasoning!
can't you see that it even made front page. i don't know if Seun is here to promote APC. if him like "Seun" make him ban me.
when PDP do anything good na for inside post we go read am, even GEJ. but if them curse PDP or GEJ, with three post only, you go see am for front page. smh
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by ikeyman00(m): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
@@@

fashola must go!

certainly not with those 2 bullet proof car

bicycle will do shocked
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by ikeyman00(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
@@@

akereconfi: 1:37pm
I see some peeps spewing trash, yet, they live is abject poverty and can't even afford to a bicycle. All they do is come to nairaland to spit hell and brimstone. To them, Nairaland is the whole world to them. Please grow up and travel and see

case of oilly soup clogging the brain
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
rhymz: Gradually, opposition in the SW region is beginning to advange of the very docile nature of the Yoruba voting populace, knowing how easy they can fall for propaganda and clannish tribal sentiments.
Fashola bought bullet proof cars for all most thesame amount as Stella's yet he is being praised as the best thing since Obama while they clamour for us to kill Stella for doing thesame... I dry laugh, this APC experiment is going to engulf the whole of the SW if the people continue to let themsrlves be used as willing tools.

ikeyman00: @@@

fashola must go!

certainly not with those 2 bullet proof car

bicycle will do shocked

STFU you dumb asss olodo villagers, no such thing exist and we've busted that ibo 419 nonsense already so take your village asss back to the drawing board for another 419 trash to peddle...

https://www.nairaland.com/1545394/photos-governor-fashola-acquires-two
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Iykeponti(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
9jagirl4re: Can you imagine that I was reading this thread expecting them to come out and bash Fashola and they are here clapping like seals in a freaking circus, they are big time pietist and sanctimonious goons!
grin grin lmao grin
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bank Manager: Waste of Tax-Payers Money...!

Taxpayers constitutional obligations regarding our traditional institutions is money well spent. Dispense with ignorance and mental incompetence for your own good.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
whosefault:
can't you see that it even made front page. i don't know if Seun is here to promote APC. if him like "Seun" make him ban me.
when PDP do anything good na for inside post we go read am, even GEJ. but if them curse PDP or GEJ, with three post only, you go see am for front page. smh

Stop crying olodo. This thread is on the FP because you dullards put it there with your dumb and bigoted posts.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=20pt]As a Hausaman, I DONT THINK IGBOS OR ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY RIGHT TO DECIDE ON HOW YORUBAS TREAT THEIR TRADITIONAL RULERS.

YORUBALAND IS KNOWN FOR ITS RESPECT ACCORDED TO ITS TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS, RELIGION AND CULTURE.

NOT JUST THAT, BUT ALSO IN ITS ADVANCEMENT.

MY ADVICE FOR THE REST OF YOU IS TO LOOK INTO YOUR OWN HOMES AND VILLAGE BEFORE COMMENTING.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
gramci:

#Dunce

Is this not what they call you and the rest of your erosion ravaged villages? Oponu buruku. lmao
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Emyben(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Why upgrade? Its not going anywhere because you are a villager and it remains the best qualification and description when it comes to you and your type.

Oponu villager oshi buruku...

Are u seriously this dumb? That those easterners are proud of their villages doesnt mean they dont belong to a larger town. In the east,dia are 4 immediate community namely Family,Clan,Village and Town of Origin. The towns u think u have are mere slums compared to the Eastern villages.Dont be a dunce dude. The Easterners understand d term 'VILLAGE' and recognises as a part of our society like the towns,clans and familiesunlike your people who knows nothing about the term village. For further clarity,go and look up your dictionary. Their villages are better than your so called townships which are shanty in all ramifications. Get educated and stop displaying your ignorance in such a public forum. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/TLqz5z_c-rI/AAAAAAAAN8k/huPFN1UDsAk/S1600-R/JONATchief.jpg[/img]

The elewele oponuchukwu abdul el reterdeen of iboland

Famous greedy ibo traditional ruler with 11 jets aka ASO ROCK Airlines and N1 Billion food bill..

lmao

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Emyben:

[s]Are u seriously this dumb? That those easterners are proud of their villages doesnt mean they dont belong to a larger town. In the east,dia are 4 immediate community namely Family,Clan,Village and Town of Origin. The towns u think u have are mere slums compared to the Eastern villages.Dont be a dunce dude. The Easterners understand d term 'VILLAGE' and recognises as a part of our society like the towns,clans and familiesunlike your people who knows nothing about the term village. For further clarity,go and look up your dictionary. Their villages are better than your so called townships which are shanty in all ramifications. Get educated and stop displaying your ignorance in such a public forum. Thanks[/s]

Say no to village crybabies and silly village essays.
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta: [img]http://4.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/TLqz5z_c-rI/AAAAAAAAN8k/huPFN1UDsAk/S1600-R/JONATchief.jpg[/img]

The elewele oponuchukwu abdul el reterdeen of iboland

Famous ibo traditional ruler...

lmao

loL is this photoshopped

I dont me to be tribalist, but these Igbos sef.

THey make any tom , di.ck and harry their traditional ruler.

with no concern for purity of blood or proper lineage.

THe other day they made some akata people as their traditional rulers:

Also many Igbos have no respect whatsoever for traditional religion, etc.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt]As a Hausaman, I DONT THINK IGBOS OR ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY RIGHT TO DECIDE ON HOW YORUBAS TREAT THEIR TRADITIONAL RULERS.

YORUBALAND IS KNOWN FOR ITS RESPECT ACCORDED TO ITS TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS, RELIGION AND CULTURE.

NOT JUST THAT, BUT ALSO IN ITS ADVANCEMENT.

MY ADVICE FOR THE REST OF YOU IS TO LOOK INTO YOUR OWN HOMES AND VILLAGE BEFORE COMMENTING.[/size]
And it is right for the yoruba people to dictate how igbo people treat there ezes and chiefs abi? hmmmmmmm, tell me more.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nashoji: And it is right for the yoruba people to dictate how igbo people treat there ezes and chiefs abi? hmmmmmmm, tell me more.

Which eze? You mean EZE Kano, eze gburugburu Lagos, Eze wuruwuru South Africa, Eze Ibadan..? Whcih one?
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nashoji: And it is right for the yoruba people to dictate how igbo people treat there ezes and chiefs abi? hmmmmmmm, tell me more.

Wasn't it you Igbos who first started criticizing them here on this thread?

Why do you start the first spark?

Do you enjoy it when you start insulting each others tribes

You are causing disgrace to your own ancestors.

You have made the Tribes become a joke!

And you people (Yorubas and Igbos) have played a big role in its degenigration! angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by agbameta: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

loL is this photoshopped

I dont me to be tribalist, but these Igbos sef.

THey make any tom , di.ck and harry their traditional ruler.

with no concern for purity of blood or proper lineage.

THe other day they made some akata people as their traditional rulers:

Also many Igbos have no respect whatsoever for traditional religion, etc.

Eze wuruwuru Forest whitaker and Eze gburugburu Danny Glover....lmao

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Which eze? You mean EZE Kano, eze gburugburu Lagos, Eze wuruwuru South Africa, Eze Ibadan..? Whcih one?

EXACTLY! what kind of nonsense is this?

There was even one Eze of Ghana if I recollect?

IMHO Igbos should not take traditional institutions, traditional religion ,etc. as a joke.

BECAUSE THE JOKE IS ON YOU! angry
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Mogidi: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Expect the fool to deliver these cars just before the election.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Emyben(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Name ur so called town or compound and stop crying foul. Eastern villages are by far better dan ur shanty slummy towns. Cry me a river!
Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by Emyben(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Re: Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
There is nothing wrong with villages. I like villages.

Village air is clean and healthy.

However, let us not disrespect the Traditional Tribal institutions.

Thats all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lack Of Policy Hurts Nigeria's Economy As Buhari Marks 100 Days-Reuters / PDP Will Never Return To Power, Tinubu Boasts / No Plans To Sell Lagos Trade Fair Complex – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.