Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof (998 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by zaziakoni(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
the woman is a very jovial person and is always free wit people, one day they had a guest in d house nd d woman was just talking wen d husband suddenly say 'u talk too much, shut up' and d guests were still around.d woman became very angry dat from dat day she stopped talking to her husband, she communicated wit him through written notes, family and frnds beg tire, she no gree o. even wen he fell sick, she didnt change, she does everything for and to him except speak vocali wit him till he died. her reason was since she is a talkative nd he cud disgrace her lyk dat, she no longer wnt to be, let her become mute. and i say only a heartless woman can do such, i cant even do dat to my bf talkless of my husband
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by kingpin0308(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Headline of NTA news right?
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by zaziakoni(f): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
kingpin0308: Headline of NTA news right?
go check na if u find the story anywia
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
zazi akoni: the woman is a very jovial person and is always free wit people, one day they had a guest in d house nd d woman was just talking wen d husband suddenly say 'u talk too much, shut up' and d guests were still around.d woman became very angry dat from dat day she stopped talking to her husband, she communicated wit him through written notes, family and frnds beg tire, she no gree o. even wen he fell sick, she didnt change, she does everything for and to him except speak vocali wit him till he died. her reason was since she is a talkative nd he cud disgrace her lyk dat, she no longer wnt to be, let her become mute. and i say only a heartless woman can do such, i cant even do dat to my bf talkless of my husband

Tales by moonlight. Try it on kids, not on us here.
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by frodobee: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
For me I dont doubt it. I only read women of virtue on NL. I read them them virtually, never seen them physically. Read the next comment.
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
pix or it didn't happen!!!

1 Like

Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by bennysucre(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
nepa bring light na, I need to iron for church tmao.
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by zaziakoni(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
who cares if you believe or not, wen u dont move around d world, how will u knw wats happening, if its ur pastor in d church dat tell u, u wil believe even if its a lie, i beg waka, i no won see ur leg here again
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2013
zazi akoni: who cares if you believe or not, wen u dont move around d world, how will u knw wats happening, if its ur pastor in d church dat tell u, u wil believe even if its a lie, i beg waka, i no won see ur leg here again
Re: She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof by kingpin0308(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2013
@zazi akoni, 0hk. Next t0pic plz

(1) (Reply)

A Beautiful True Love Story / 6 Deadly Terms Used By Ladies(must Read) / Guys Can You Marry A Professional Stri.pper /sex Worker ? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.