Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. (848 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Her Bf Of 32 Mnths Is Geting Married 2weeks After The Demise Of Her Parents. / The Demise Of A Long Distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by topup: 4:59am On Aug 05, 2008
I have read that if a person wishes to wait until after marriage to have sex, that the relationship is more likely to work if they refrain from doing anything oher than kissing.

The reason being that anything past, puts more pressure on the two to refrain from intercourse, and the temptation will increase and sex will become a bigger issue.

However, a part of me thinks the poor guy/gal, not only has to refrain from intercourse but from 'touching' as well? That 'come on now, give him/her a lil' break'.

Even guys have told me that anything other than kissing is likely to make achieving such a relationship harder.

OPINIONS??
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by KarmaMod(f): 5:01am On Aug 05, 2008
You really are worried about this arent you?

Those that have done everyhing before marriage and ending up in successful marriages n ko? Are they super humans

Really it's all about the people in the relationships
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by OgaSarge(m): 5:03am On Aug 05, 2008
what is the intention? 4 the relationship to seek its course or suffer a TKO? don't kiss now, and find out, or kiss and tell me if i'm not a professor, lipsrsealed
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Eclairs: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2008
Ummm

Kissing alone is enough to start the so called demise u are talking about. But I dont think the success of a relationship is dependent on that.

Other fins are involved
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by MrCrackles(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2008
@Poster

All na lie!!
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Eclairs: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2008
Brash!:

@Poster

All na lie!!

meaning, explain plzzzzzz
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by segunpc(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
e be liek all una dey speak in parable.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
Whatever

@ Post

I think you are right. If they truly want to keep sex till after marriage then they should avoid some things.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by topup: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2008
Eclairs:

Ummm

Kissing alone is enough to start the so called demise u are talking about. But I don't think the success of a relationship is dependent on that.

Other fins are involved

Well that's what I believed, but when I came on this forum looking for help, all I got was a bunch of people telling me; "so you thought you could have your cake and eat it" "do most things but then draw the line at sex" "you tempted the guy" "how is a guy supposed to hold back when everything else is acceptable" "by involving anything other than kissing you catalysed the demise of your own relationship" so after hearing those comments of course I thought, maybe I was missing something. I always thought that it depended on will power and the individual, so amma stick with that idea from now on!
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 06, 2008
Definately, avoid some things.

Kissing huh? But wouldn't that lead onto many other things eg. caressing etc and the something else, the cyle continues lipsrsealed
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2008
if you kissed me you would change your mind.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by onyinye2(f): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

Conceited Much!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@post
I see nothing wrong with kissing. Kissing is just kissing. Caressing. . . well that truly depends.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

Dreams are good for the mind
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:41am On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Conceited Much!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
if you want a bite all you gotta do is ask.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2008
ibkaye:

Dreams are good for the mind
this dream is beyond your reach ibukun. comot jare.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by onyinye2(f): 1:42am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

if you want a bite all you gotta do is ask.
Bite of what?
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by topup: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with kissing, was discussing about the line drawn after kissing,
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2008
topup:

I don't see anything wrong with kissing, was discussing about the line drawn after kissing,
please don't say that. he must have been a terrible kisser. those knee bending kisses are enough to unwrap your clothes jor.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by onyinye2(f): 1:46am On Aug 06, 2008
@topup
Of course you have to draw the line. That is why when i enter a relationship, i tell the guy upfront what the boundaries are and to respect them. Im cool with kissing, and maybe a wee bit of caressing
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

this dream is beyond your reach ibukun. comot jare.
who is ibukun? tongue
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

@topup
Of course you have to draw the line. That is why when i enter a relationship, i tell the guy upfront what the boundaries are and to respect them. I'm cool with kissing, and maybe a wee bit of caressing
please tell me more tongue . what parts of your body do you like caressed.

ibkaye:

who is ibukun? tongue

you. tongue
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 06, 2008
HCH3COO:

you. tongue
for ya mind abi tongue
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by onyinye2(f): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2008
Water boy, you is FREAK!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im just jiving.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2008
~aceticacid giggles~ cheesy
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Joseph6(m): 1:53am On Aug 06, 2008
str8 and direct
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by HCH3COO: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph6:

str8 and direct
str8 should not be in your vocabulary jare. goatfucker.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by onyinye2(f): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2008
Joseph what do you know? you probably haven't even had your first kiss. tongue
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by chamotex(m): 2:25am On Aug 06, 2008
kissing leads to bleeping. . . . end of story tongue
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Aug 06, 2008
chamotex:

kissing leads to bleeping. . . . end of story tongue
I dont agree to that ohhh. . . Not all of us would end up that direction.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 06, 2008
its not true. if both are commited to seeing the relationship work they will . . . sex or not.
Re: Anything Other Than Kissing Will Start The Demise Of The Relationship. by onyekang1(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ poster
All this one na story[b]SEX[/b] or no SEX KISSING or no KISSING if a relationship will work it will work. end of story

(1) (Reply)

Can People Marrie Without No Dating? / Marriage Proposal, Is Reallly A Factor / Someone Pls Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.