Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church (32385 Views)

The Most Awkward Thing I've Done In Church. / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Awkward Moments In Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by MizFrances(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by JaypeeAnics(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
every moment is arkward... in church
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by parzdor(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
d
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
I was in church and the we were all up standing and then they annouced that first timers should remain standing. As I wan sit na, the person wey dey my back dey press my chair so na so I dey stand dey look. Deaconess con tok say my friend sit down, you're not a first timer.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Joel3(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
number 6 got me rolling on the floor.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by cuvox(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
since December 29 2013, na now you hit fp... na wa...

come to think of it, op must have been sad that a front page worthy topic was ignored

delay is not denial abi... Oya make I go create threads wey go hit fp 2020

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Pascaal(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
That moment when you are a drummer and you don't know what to play to a song

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by MizFrances(f): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
josh001:
I beg to differ, there is no awkward moment in church, it just depends on who you are and what you are there for, i am in church because i desire fellowship with God and with brethen, and with God, noting goes awkward, even when david went naked dancing, it wasnt awkward, she who thought it awkward(michal),went barren
Chill... it's juzz a joking sturv angry

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Owliver(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
the first day i went yo my friends church "kingsword" in Abeokuta in 2010

i went to my friend's place initially so remembered i was invited so decided to go. i was wearing a slightly faded polo and leather slippers and a jeans. i was directed to sit in front i agreed.

then the pastor started preaching about dressing and you know all this indomie generation churches na, people began to look around to check peoples dress. i almost died. guys were getting up adjusting their suits in style shouting "Alleluya. while the girls were clapping, me i just freeze for sit.

its awkward, annoying and disgraceful. since that experience i dey always wear Christmas cloth go that church.

near death experience

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by MARKone(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by LockDown69(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yekpa! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by ethicalUser(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
When u are asked to come out for second collection and ur offering money don finish ..
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by ERONX(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
1) That awkward moment when the pastor says turn to ur neighbour tell him Jesus loves you... and ur neighbour in turn replies u with this crazy mouth odour
2) That awkward moment when in the middle of the service u percieve this fierce odour, and u know someone has polluted d air and ur neighbour keeps staring at u with disgust...in ur mind u b like no b me mess ooo, na God go purnish who do am grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by systemz(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
fattbabakay:
if u wan fight,go SABO...abi dem drag u enta here?
grin grin grin
No mind am. Dem don brainwash am completely.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by DedeNkem: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Religion is a hoax.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Kaxmytex(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
2013 thread
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by megawax8: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
A thread created in 2013 makes front page in 2015.

Perseverance! Even you will make it at your own destined time.....LOL

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by ilo04(m): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
dat no 4 is fucking annoying.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Bamz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why is it easy to comment on the Christian topics but when I want to comment on the Islam section I get a series of interrogation.

Why can anybody access the Christian topics but have to accept to be a Muslim before they can comment on the Islam topics?

Please stay online. Your question is important to us. We will attend to you shortly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Mcowubaba: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why is it easy to comment on the Christian topics but when I want to comment on the Islam section I get a series of interrogation.

Why can anybody access the Christian topics but have to accept to be a Muslim before they can comment on the Islam topics?
Because Everything in Islam Religion get comma , , , , , cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by iheanyi40(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
Vicjay1:
I have experienced that num 4. I was lyk wats up with this girl. Was shaking what God blessed her with. grin
u 4 start DE rock am na grin
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Number 3 happens to me most times ,especially when i attend a Pentecostal church sad
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Agimor(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
A thread that was created Dec 29 2013 just got promoted to the front page.it's either the mod in charge didn't notice it or they are embacking on recycling things.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Smartresult(f): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
search for sasuwa blog
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Sijo01(f): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
If a thread of close to 2 years can make it to front page today, Nigeria go better, it's just a matter of time.
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by tmxme(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
That moment when the pastor said "if you are sleeping, shout hallelujah" and you are the only that shouted hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by zikmarty: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
fattbabakay:

When virgins are asked to come forward and your mum is sitting next to you, smiling with the confidence of what u are not

Add yours......

grin grin grin
lol this is real Gobe
Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Tinyemeka(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
When you are dancing swaggarliciously to the offering box in your white agbada then suddenly remember that the offering is still in your pocket. You then struggle to bring it out from your pocket, with just four feet to goal line. Gbam! You finally succeed, but along with your offering, also comes rumpled and raggedy looking pieces of N5 and N10 which flutter to the floor in all their wretched and poverty-stricken glory. Remember they emerged from a white agbada pocket o. grin

OP, I know that if it's you, you'll form eyes-front and do as if they are not yours. If ushers call your attention, you go add deaf and dumb join. smiley

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most AWKWARD Moments In Church by Sirevangel(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
#that awkward moment when service is on and you get up to go ease yourself and the pastors says to you seat down

#imagine that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / Mbaka, Catholic And Politics: Nigerian Tweets Interesting Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.