Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) (39501 Views)

Photos From Omawumi's 34th Birthday Party In Lekki (photos) / P'square Celebrates 34th Birthday Today / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by alaoeri: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
opeoluwa2: Vey funny people
How can she be 34 Don't this people always think before reducing their age

Aty waje 32,don jazzy 31 now uche jumbo34.
That makes me to be arund 21years old.

Happy birthday aunty Uche.llnp
If every celebrity is lying about age definitely not don jazzy, the dude finished from FGC ijanikin 1998 besides I know someone that sabi am wella.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by hardywaltz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
I will be 16 next year
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by patienz(f): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Go gurl. HBD
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hbd to her.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by funshint(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
If 2 say na naija be him huzy na so dem 4 don kill am say dem one do world class baiday; mtchww!! Anyway Happy Baiday!!!
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by rattlesnake(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
d jazz will expire by 2018
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by grandstar(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
i just want her to have kids before she is too old. simply want the best for her.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by hollypagan: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lachimex: Pls oo! Jst observing, wetin cum dey happen to d gurl SKIN. Hmmm! She was black then buh now she is....... ""Asikwana na msiri""
oga na better food
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by alarena(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
luvinhubby:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Was wondering so myself. All of them na youngie......eemmmmhhhh!!! I am 22yrs old also. grin

Den dat placed me in the age bracket of (12-15) wink
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Reni1: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy Birthday to Her.

I'd like to point one thing out, why do we always 'over' hype what our artists do in the US ? It beats my imagination how everything they do outside Nigeria is published all over giving them a 'demi-god, enjoyment , Papas status'. Its either we are hyping them 'cos their wives ran to the US to give birth for an American citizenship or we are spotting them somewhere in Europe and celebrating them.

The reason for questions is that the US is a 'status leveller', nobody give a hoot about who you are where you are coming from, to a certain extent all men are born equal. For example Iyabo Obasanjo pointed out in her letter that she saw a former Governor of Ogun State and a Present APC bigwig trying to find his way around with a Map in Boston. I cam imagine if he were in Nigeria, how his siren would 've been blaring.

My Point exactly is that there is no big deal about our Nigerian Artiste doing something in the US or Europe. Nobody cares, and I think they knownobody cares about it in the US, so they send their pictures over to the Nigerian media for hypes.

Kindly note I am not hating, nor am I 'crabing' her, but a Simple Happy Birthday to Uche Jombo would've been enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by emmahoney(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
opeoluwa2: Vey funny people
How can she be 34 Don't this people always think before reducing their age

Aty waje 32,don jazzy 31 now uche jumbo34.
That makes me to be arund 21years old.

Happy birthday aunty Uche.llnp
That makes me 18 after spending 6yrs in the university for a 5yrs course!!
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by POPEII: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
omo1: Ode.... Its called "lighting" her skin color hasn't changed one bit

feeling guilty? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by badmeat(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmm!34 years,I think say she be 24,grin,HBD
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Egbagirl(f): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: Come o, its a year and 6months since she got married why is she not pregnant yet Abi this her husband (that looks like toy) doesn't fucckk her or wat sad

Just because they have been married for over a year doesn't mean thru should have kids immediately. Biko leave them to plan their life accordingly. If they decide to have kids, I'd rather they did when they are both ready instead of having them and not been able to take care of them.

*singing* "Having babies, no be joke o... If you never ready to carry d load o, no put am for another person head".

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by clnzo: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cyber_mugu: Igbo girls like beta tin ennn
no wonder ur name na cyber mugu
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by kindy86: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: Come o, its a year and 6months since she got married why is she not pregnant yet Abi this her husband (that looks like toy) doesn't fucckk her or wat sad

she dey wait for u,
sex machine
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy birthday Aunty Uche.

This is a little awkward fir me to ask. But, This 1 we've not seen little hands and legs. Should we start praying or you're just taking your time. I mean no offence pls.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Dantedasz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
34?
As in thirty-four?

Hmmm. Happy birthday shaa.
But 34 years old?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Anniettieufia(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is that why she is not acting again ?

I hope you won't expect me to still address her a Ce Le Bri Ty .

More tears of joy to your eyes .
HBD lady .
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
AN OLD CHINESE PROVERB

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by satellitedaisy: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
34 shocked shocked shocked

Wizkid-21, Iyanya-27, Genevive-34, waje-32.

Dis old people will not allow me grow -up. If they remain this young, how I wan take old.

Am 20yrs jare

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by walcharles: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Aww! Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo Rodriguez turned
34 on the 28th of December and celebrated the day with her husband, Kenny Rodriguez in New York. There was no major party but he took her
out and they also had quality time at home. It was a low key birthday.

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7694[/url]

i saw it here too: http://www.omg.com.ng/2013/12/uche-jombo-rodriguez-celebrates-birthday-with-hubby-in-new-york/ cool
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Seezzy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy birthday! Never knew that we share the same birthday o!
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by satellitedaisy: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
alaoeri:
If every celebrity is lying about age definitely not don jazzy, the dude finished from FGC ijanikin 1998 besides I know someone that sabi am wella.

Prove it!!!

All I know is that this man is older than me period

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by ManiCypher(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
She dosen't look 2 happy,i guess maybe she has finally realized dat white men are not on d same par with d black brothers she use 2 taste b4 she got married,if u know wat i mean.. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by Evasmillingguy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg who c my bag?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by borisgbenga(m): 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by kalufelix(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
waiting for Genevieve to celebrate her 34th birthday next year..
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by mariM(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy birthday to you uche.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by mamagee3(f): 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Happy Birthday Uche Jombo!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by ProfOwah(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
happy birthday dear
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 34th Birthday With Hubby In New York (photos) by jaytime(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
No, na me she for come celebrate the birthday with. Which kind story person no go read for internet!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Ana Suspended As Cross River State Most Beautiful Girl / Toyin Lawani Reacts To Cee-C's BBNaija Cloth Scandal / Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.