Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) (3850 Views)

Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!! / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
We all know that ladies are emotional being. They are not logical so they do some very stupid things and regret it later.

Anyway, No matter what, learn NEVER to do or say these things to a guy 'cos you may not like what will follow- (boko-haram reaction)
1. "Broke fellow/ poor man":- A guy may laff when a fellow guy calls him poor BUT when it comes from a girl, it becomes unbearable. He thinks about it for days/weeks. And believe me he's gonna get back to you.

Probable Reaction:- He may use you for ritual, kidnap and sell ur body parts.

2. " Who do you think you are" :- Many girls like this alot. To a guy, it means you are calling him a nobody.

Probable Reaction:- Dirty Slap or Beat you blueblack. And if he happens to be those who don't forgive, he will make life unbearable by telling other guys about ur arrogance. WHAT MOST GUYS HATE THE MOST IS NOT NAGGING OR UGLINESS BUT ARROGANCE.

3. "Small boy":- A guy won't think twice before interpreting this to mean small "dick". Except ur flirting, don't say this to a guy abeg you, cos you wont like the reaction.

Probable Reaction:- RAPE. Did you see what I write? He is going to rape you and believe me with some other dirty, ugly, unkempt guys.

4. "Men are dogs";- Apart from the fact that ur generalising unduely, you are also saying it with an irksome metaphor.

Probable Reaction:- If he's ur bf, he will begin to flirt with other girls because YOU'VE KNOWN HE CAN'T BUT FLIRT. If he's not ur BF he is going to ask if ur father is a woman.

5. "We shall see ":- If you have a bickering, quarrel or a fight with a guy, pls don't say this o. Men love challenges.

Probable Reaction:- You will see indeed and you will be surprised with what you will see. Some guys will so mock, yab you that you will think Suicide is better. Especially, if you have a deficiency or not good looking.

Don't insult a guy when he approaches you. Just tell him you are not ready or you are already taken. But make sure it is a STRONG NO, if you smile or soften ur voice when you say it he is gonna think ur playing hard to get. If ur not shy look into his eyes and say NO.(he will know you mean it).

Don't wear mini skirt or blouse that exposes ur sensitive body parts. It is for ur own good. You are simply inviting RAPIST.

Don't date two guys at the same time. They will know and you will be the looser but not after they have fired you to their satisfaction.

Don't break a guy's HEART 'cos he will break ur HEAD. Of course you can walk out of a relationship if it's not working to ur satisfaction but make sure you gather the clothes, money, jewelries and give them back to him. You can't just leave him that way after he's invested so much on you. Haba.

Don't tell ur friend ANYTHING about ur guy. Does she need them? NO. And also don't show her what he buys for you but let her see them for herself. Don't make her JEALOUS.

Finally, keep urself for the man that deserves you. Whether you like it or not, the impression on the wedding night matters. Anyman that insists on sex is a player. I'm a guy and I know what I'm saying. Most guys aren't ready for marriage but they want sex.
If he can't stay WITHOUT sex, he won't stay WITH sex.

Be careful about the fun you catch so that you won't catch fire.

Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Yeesh(f): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Noted..some guys can be very annoying tho..they will provoke you till yu say wot yu ought not to

BTW,....FTC!!!
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yeesh: Noted..some guys can be very annoying tho..they will provoke you till yu say wot yu ought not to

BTW,....FTC!!!

I concur. but some girls too can be very arrogant and mannerless
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by jennyphrisel(f): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Noted
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
thanks
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by prettyjo(f): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
kul
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by lertee(f): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
The poster is a small boy,he is also a poor boy undecided undecided
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by eyenCalabar(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Most girls always want to see the consequences of their action so they may not take this serious.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Look at the way girls are just agreeing with the OP. I guess its because of the slap and beating part- dem no want make their worwor face spoil pass as e spoil. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by zeelo2014: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
The weird part is,those boys they called small/broke boys back then in uni are the big boys they're chasing presently.

2 Likes

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yinmu
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nomski0(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omg!
Op are you telling me that if a girl asks you "Who do you think you are?"

The next thing you do is slap her? Or beat her blueblack?

1 Like

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Kingtim(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Booked!
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
zeelo2014: The weird part is,those boys they called small/broke boys back then in uni are the big boys they're chasing presently.
boys of today, CEO's of tomorrow. Their myopic self dont know dat.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by angelTI(f): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
All this self-made lecturers sef

1 Like

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
jennyphrisel: Noted
prettyjo: kul
deb6: thanks

kul, and good for you.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee: The poster is a small boy,he is also a poor boy undecided undecided
grin grin grin

I am already taken so don't flirt. grin

1 Like

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
eyenCalabar: Most girls always want to see the consequences of their action so they may not take this serious.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
eyenCalabar: Most girls always want to see the consequences of their action so they may not take this serious.

I pray they don't but she that has an ear let her hear.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
TribalEAST: Look at the way girls are just agreeing with the OP. I guess its because of the slap and beating part- dem no want make their worwor face spoil pass as e spoil. kiss

They are the wise one most people won't take this serious and they will suffer victims.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
TribalEAST: boys of today, CEO's of tomorrow. Their myopic self dont know dat.
zeelo2014: The weird part is,those boys they called small/broke boys back then in uni are the big boys they're chasing presently.

The Irony of life. I'm sure u guys were broke before grin
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
angel TI: All this self-made lecturers sef

which do you prefer? Animal-made lecturers?
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by lertee(f): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo:

I am already taken so don't flirt. grin
Nice come back grin,take hi five undecided

1 Like

Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0: Omg!
Op are you telling me that if a girl asks you "Who do you think you are?"

The next thing you do is slap her? Or beat her blueblack?

Do you know the meaning of probable? I don't beat women but I've seen guys who beat sense into the head of some mannerless ladies. I'm sure those ones would slap or tell you who they are.
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jeez!i called a guy a small boy yesterday,ha!!mogbe
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Were you flirting with him?

Harbosede02: Jeez!i called a guy a small boy yesterday,ha!!mogbe
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Nice come back grin,take hi five undecided

How bad do you want me?
Will you pay my dowry?
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo: Were you flirting with him?

no o,d guy cme 2 luk 4 my trouble ni o,and i told im dat"small boy go and sleep jare"
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Preceedo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: no o,d guy cme 2 luk 4 my trouble ni o,and i told im dat"small boy go and sleep jare"

He may not react badly. But for sure he has not forget that u call him a "small boy".
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
I was reading and smiling, nodding and jumping.
Till I got to the part where you started discouraging ladies.
And who told you sex before marriage is harmful?
Shift!
Re: Lecture:-ladies, Never Say Or Do These To Guys(if You Like Yourself) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Preceedo:

He may not react badly. But for sure he has not forget that u call him a "small boy".
ehn ehn,thnk Godgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. / PHOTOS: She Is Big, Bold, Beautiful & Fair / Wife Finds Out That The Man Her Husband Invited To Be Quarantined Is His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.