Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (49795 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2014
daverebranded: 7C3AEC85.....whatsapp preferably 08126077614

Added on whatsapp
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by sucess001(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
indigold2010:

Added on whatsapp

Bros...with due respect..........

You Dull!

Y you go open this kain thread sef? grin grin
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
sucess001:

Bros...with due respect..........

You Dull!

Y you go open this kain thread sef? grin grin

Polite insult. U just wasted like say 60kb. This is bad save ur data

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by aduku1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
you can all watch the unboxing of tecno pad mini, for the review on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UHHmk3DiXg
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by dannyz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a galaxy s4 gt19500 32gb for sale for 30k,mind u its not a clone.interested cal me at 08101247173,im in delta.i should have post pic bt netwk is bad
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Collinz2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
dannyz: I have a galaxy s4 gt19500 32gb for sale for 30k,mind u its not a clone.interested cal me at 08101247173,im in delta.i should have post pic bt netwk is bad
whr u take buy ur s4? Enerhen junction or plaza?
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nsonaso(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
Men your comment is good but this one just ruined it
Olamyyde:
3)samsung has more powerful processors than iphones, yet iphone runs smoother than it. Stop chasing vanity.
Apple iPhone out performs Samsung phone is as a result of Sofware and Hardware mingling (working together) to achieve a common purpose.....

Apple design their software and hardware and optimize their software to work seamlessly with their device........ But Samsung at the other hand trying very hard to feat their hardware to other developer software.
So please don't judge like that ok.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by dannyz(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Collinz2: whr u take buy ur s4? Enerhen junction or plaza?
it was sent for me by an uncle
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Olamyyde(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nsonaso: Men your comment is good but this one just ruined it
Apple iPhone out performs Samsung phone is as a result of Sofware and Hardware mingling (working together) to achieve a common purpose.....

Apple design their software and hardware and optimize their software to work seamlessly with their device........ But Samsung at the other hand trying very hard to feat their hardware to other developer software.
So please don't judge like that ok.
ok....thanks bro
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by micynute94(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
I agree with d fact that Samsung is far more superior when technical specs r involved but in time of functionality and d cost, tecno z quite good.
Even everybody saying Samsung has diz and dat, how many ppl really use it to its optimum level rada dan d normal functions we r used to which a tecno phone can also do with exception to d camera.

Everyone knows that a Dualcore system is better than a single core system provided every other things r d same, but how many can tell d difference working on both with simple applications like ms word, mario etc.
Except u r on working with high end games or apps which only few ppl does, u might never know d difference. Same applies here.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
I can't believe I read page 1-14... this is all GEJ's fault... Why is it his fault? story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2014
ZesusHVWritter: I can't believe I read page 1-14... this is all GEJ's fault... Why is it his fault? story for the gods.

oga zesus o grin
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Frankestein08(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Kids, kids y'all shld calm down & op stop spreading discouraging thoughts, yes everyone has his/her opinion but sometimes you jst ve to kip it to ursef...Samsung did nt jst fall out frm the sky, they started frm smewere & I'm sure pple criticized dem jst lyk u're doin wit tecno. on my own part tecno is doing pretty good & maybe dis is jst dier tym.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
i just wanted to update this topic. this is 2015. Tecno C8 still doesn't come near to camera of the s6
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Veka: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
and the price is still miles apart, so i dont even understand what the revival of this post is about
3rdlegxxx:
i just wanted to update this topic. this is 2015. Tecno C8 still doesn't come near to camera of the s6
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by indigold2010(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
I stumbled into this thread I created last year. WAR OF THE DROIDS

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Brief History Of Tecno, Infinix, Itel And Their Owners - Techredirector / JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.