Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (613050 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls feel free to ask any question here and pls those bashing,take it easy, no individual knows it all. When I went to inquiry about this application, the gateman showed me a list of the requirement and discharge cert was not indicated. I had already packaged my envelop before I luckily stumbled on the admin officer incharge, mind you the gateman had already collected my package. Admin showed me the real requirement and asked me to retrieve my package from the gateman, take my time, submit later, that application is still very open. Please answer people's question politely, its not a crime to ask questions.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Lynxpaq: do u knw their postal address in Anambra state
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kolois: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please I need anambra state address.
Would appreciate ur help
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
Emeca:

i tried to ignore dis comment like many others bt i just cant help it. Where d hell do u get dis info ur spreading like gospel?? People like u can be very annoying with their mentality. Take a gud look at urslef b4 laffing and pitying odas cos ur nowhere beta dan dem. U dont know much abt d DSS and u eagerly equate dem to d military. The training DSS gives to its agent is meant to protect dem shuld they find demselves in a difficult situation, its is nowhere near d training an average soldier is subjected to. Anybody worth his salt shuld know dat the work is demading and entails making some sacrifice but its not as extreme as u paint it. They choose wives for their officers .....which planet are u from?? .FYI, the rate of fatalities suffered by d DSS since d start of d boko haram insurgency is negligible compared to dat of d army and even d police. U dont want to discourage pple but ur invariably doin dat. D DSS can neva send out a field agent to accomplish a work if he isnt up to it. U should know dat there are various roles in d DSS not just gun carrying and office work. Its one thing to inform pple but its anoda tin to try put fear in dem just because u ar not man enuff. If evryone shuld adopt ur mentality, no one wuld work in d armed forces and even d police.

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
. . . I guess you guys should be talking about the interview/test coming up in two weeks time.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
Galads: pls read and understand before quoting anybody and blabbing. anything that has to do with carrying of arms and the military, am not equating it to the military. I said I don't know much about the service doesn't mean I don't know enough of what I want to get into. You said the training is meant to protect you, ofcourse every military or paramility training is meant to protect you first but from your words, you will be shock when you get there. When I said "choose your wife", you should understand what I mean. You expect the secret service to come out and say, we have lost 10 of our men due to insurgency If they do, tell me why it is then secret service. From your post, I also assume you don't know what you are about getting into and you better do a background check on the sss.I only posted because 90% of the people submitting documents don't even know anything about the service. You said I am not man enough , with all due respect if you had gone through half of the military training I have being through, I doubt you will still be standing... The only way to overcome your fears is know what you are getting into and prepare your mind. If everyone adopt my mentality, then we would have those who are ready to do the work with all of their heart. No connection but what the service really wants. Peace

my my....u ar really getting under my skin. Bt let me correct u on d wild claims u ar making. First am not sure u know wat u talking abt so stop advicing pple. U hav only been making assumptions in ur comments so far.....filling it wit half-truths. U talk as if u have been ever trained by d DSS....bt ar u've not so its really silly to make assumptions. How will i know wat u mean when ur intention is not inform bt to exaggerate. I believe u know d DSS has a spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar and she gave a breakdown of d casualties suffered when d army, police and DSS attempted to arrest d leader of d Ombatse cult in Nassarawa bt were ambushed. She also gave an account of wat went down in Abuja when boko haram prisoners tried to break out of the DSS prison including d fatalities suffered. Its fair to warn pple abt d job bt u dont need to exaggerate d dangers involved because u just want to be relevant in d thread. During the recruitment process anybody found wanting for any reason wuld be dropped, connection or no connection. They cannot afford incompetence. Infact pple wuld be sent packing right in training camp.

For d last tym, desist from making uninformed claims and let pple decide for themselves. There is a reason d DSS called only for educational qualifications. They need pple in many other roles other dan gun-carrying. And shuld any one find himself in an armed role he will be adequately trained to carry it out.

Many pple in Nigeria are paid peanuts for far more riskier jobs dan dat of DSS agents. So ur advice doesnt even count for such pple.

#Peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by adamubk(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
4everisaac:

Na 75k-85k be heavily?
, broda I tired for them ooooo, I wa expecting 150 upward oooooo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Rizin: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
adamubk: , broda I tired for them ooooo, I wa expecting 150 upward oooooo

pls do u knw their office in enugu
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ajalagideon: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
adamubk: , broda I tired for them ooooo, I wa expecting 150 upward oooooo
75k is for people wt ND/NCE and SSCE Certificate while Cadet Office basic pay is 145k.
I have friend in the corp.
I also have senior officer there. He called me from Abuja and told me that recruitment is going on.
I heard fr his friend yesterday that this recruitment would be strictly be on Merit. He told us to prepare for the test very well.
Pls my advice for u is that u should prepare for aptitude test, look for past question, testbook and journals.
If u have people at the top and u did not do well in exam, it may be difficult for them to help u. Therefore prepare very well. Shalon
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emmysteve(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ajalagideon:
75k is for people wt ND/NCE and SSCE Certificate while Cadet Office basic pay is 145k.
I have friend in the corp.
I also have senior officer there. He called me from Abuja and told me that recruitment is going on.
I heard fr his friend yesterday that this recruitment would be strictly be on Merit. He told us to prepare for the test very well.
Pls my advice for u is that u should prepare for aptitude test, look for past question, testbook and journals.
If u have people at the top and u did not do well in exam, it may be difficult for them to help u. Therefore prepare very well. Shalon
Do u know when the test will come up?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Dovy: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
YESS
pasqal09: you mean discharge cert? Yeah
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
kolois: Please I need anambra state address.
Would appreciate ur help
Find your way to Prisons Amawbia, ask anyone around, the office is next to awka south lg\nysc office.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by adamubk(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please who ever that have the past question or idea should please share with us

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by sigba(f): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
emlilshady: ...at that silverbird junction, turn left instead of right wich takes u to silverbird. drive straight to the end of the road in just 4 seconds and turn left again, the very first gate u see on ur right is the sss office.
if u dont see the gate, start afresh.

Lol at ur vague description.
4everisaac pls get to UTC bus stop (2mins drive from mile 1 park) Cross d rd and walk/drive straight into the Old G.R.A road, The SSS office is the yellow building facing d T junction. Use d other gate on ur left of the T junction.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
People we should be discussing about likely test/interview questions rather than all these uncalled for talks... Its imperative for us to start preparing now cause we are running out of time #note even if you have Oga at the top want to help you. You still have to score well in the test DSS test are not like other parastal an ministries, its meant for the brilliant and brave not for the little hearted... Wish each an everyone of us the best.. God grace and favour is all we need

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Cvesta(m): 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
kixo: Bros, it was very fast yesterday, my candid advise is for u to submit on time because no time...I had to skip work yesterday to enable submit mine...All de best broda
pls can u write out or send me d format wit wic u addressed the application 4 Edo? yungbitz@gmail.com or here...got no idea wat d address is..thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
stinggy: have you submitted? Dropped mine today
bro please send me ur numba here mk I ask u some tons penzinowork@gmail.com. thanx bro
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juliebrown: 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
chidyhels: Pls feel free to ask any question here and pls those bashing,take it easy, no individual knows it all. When I went to inquiry about this application, the gateman showed me a list of the requirement and discharge cert was not indicated. I had already packaged my envelop before I luckily stumbled on the admin officer incharge, mind you the gateman had already collected my package. Admin showed me the real requirement and asked me to retrieve my package from the gateman, take my time, submit later, that application is still very open. Please answer people's question politely, its not a crime to ask questions.
pls wat are d requirment shown to you, n was there degree class amidst?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
sigba:

Lol at ur vague description.
4everisaac pls get to UTC bus stop (2mins drive from mile 1 park) Cross d rd and walk/drive straight into the Old G.R.A road, The SSS office is the yellow building facing d T junction. Use d other gate on ur left of the T junction.
Thanks.
LOL!!!I dey describe like Yoruba men for Lagos nah.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by andycoy4real(m): 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls house a friend just told me dat is only 1st class nd 2.1 dat can apply 4 cadet office hw tru is dis ?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by wonda26(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
pasqal09: na wa o, they go thru it to make sure its complete. Are u sure u submitted in Awka office?

tranxo: I don't know why you have been hugging my shadows. Take a chill pill. Common sense (which by the way isn't common anymore) should have told you that what happened the day you submitted wasn't necessarily what happened the day I submitted.
Must everything be spelt out to you before you realise that the experiences in submission are not the same even in the same state, not to talk of different states?
Don't be scared that you submitted only 2 passports!!!na wa o, they go thru it to make sure its complete. Are u sure u submitted in Awka office?

You guys should calm down. You should understand that the same thing can't happen to everybody. Not all applications were checked. A lady before us on queue, hers was checked. Like the next 5 of us, we weren't checked. It doesn't mean if yours is not checked that your application is wrong neither does being checked confirm your application. I'm not even bothered that mine wasn't checked. The requirements was listed on the table. I submitted all that was listed. If one does so, why worry? All you can do is hope you are shortlisted for the test. That's where the journey begins. On the requirements, I saw 6pp or 2pp. A lot of us submitted 2. We should be more concerned on the next stage. We don submit already be say we don submit. You nor fit go change am. Those wet go get the job go get the job. By then all this arguments go dey in vain. Una be nwanne o. . .

Udo diri unu. smiley
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by uzokingn(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
pls can any one help me with abia state sss office location
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 11, 2014
juliebrown: pls wat are d requirment shown to you, n was there degree class amidst?
Special attention will be paid to first class and second class upper candaditate, however applications is open to all.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Church12]STATE SECURITY SERVICE PAST QUESTION (CURRENT AFFAIR)

NO 2 has no correct option, the answer is 5th June 1986. And another name for SSS is department of state services.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 11, 2014
#5 is not correct too. Main duties of sss are to protect Nigerians from internal aggression, uphold and implement criminal law, protect top govt officials and spouses and those vying for top govt offices.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by balateef(m): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2014
#5 the question says main duty not main duties and not wat ar the duties,so the answer C might be the correct one.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 7:25am On Jul 11, 2014
stinggy: have you submitted? Dropped mine today
bro waiting for ur message
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2014
penzino: bro waiting for ur message
Sent it since last nite,check ur mail
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by penzino(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2014
stinggy:
Sent it since last nite,check ur mail
alright. make I call u. how or night
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4everisaac(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2014
emlilshady: ...at that silverbird junction, turn left instead of right wich takes u to silverbird. drive straight to the end of the road in just 4 seconds and turn left again, the very first gate u see on ur right is the sss office.
if u dont see the gate, start afresh.

Tanx dear. I really appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.