Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (613042 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by obisite: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
bennyman4u2010:
His name is Boko Shekau

Lmao!!! gringringrin tot benny skekau ni....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pasqal09: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
emlilshady: please go with the highest to be on the safe side, if some says two and some says 4, go with 4. it won't be a waste afterall. somebody here said drivers licence or something to identify you. I went with it but they said it's not needed,though they took it. in case.
I've already submitted, that's y I'm asking if he's sure about his info.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ehimax(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
plz house where is the office in Benin located ?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by zexzy(f): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Benin office is close to ministry of Agriculture. Just stop at mega filling station at sapele road, walk down the road where u ve Protea hotel and u will locate d office
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by sigba(f): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
So how do we prepare for the test or interview. Someone shld please tell me what to expect. Thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by wonda26(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
pasqal09: I've already submitted, that's y I'm asking if he's sure about his info.
Some people submitted 6 passports.... On the paper at the gatehouse where the requirements was written, you would see 6pp or 2pp. I think they were collecting 6 initially, but later started collecting 2... So he is also correct

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Vivipop(f): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
It's Vivipop and you are welcome smiley
remele2:

thankz @vivipo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 3:05am On Jul 10, 2014
Galads: I have being following this thread from beginning, I laugh at some post, pity some people on others. I am not here to discourage anybody but most people need to go back and think about what they really want.anything that has to do with the military and carrying of arms isn't a childs play. Don't because of unemployment put yourself in a situation you can't handle later. I don't know much about the sss but I sure know it entails every blood in you and at this point where Nigeria is faced with security challenges the sss most also play a very important role. Firstly, forget about family because you won't even have time for them. I heard even your wife, they will choose for you.
To get information from your enemy, you most dine withh the enemy. Some people will be opportuned to be in the office while others will go to field. Field work is the most difficult aspect of a job because your gona meet with different people thinking differently. Imagine yoursef as a spy among the boko haram boys and you are caught? I will advice all aplicant to just put this in God's hand. If it is his will for me to be there, let him make a way. If it isn't his will, I shouldn't even be invited for the test. Its better I work as a teacher for 10years than work as an officer and die after 1 or 2years of service so let God choose for you.

i tried to ignore dis comment like many others bt i just cant help it. Where d hell do u get dis info ur spreading like gospel?? People like u can be very annoying with their mentality. Take a gud look at urslef b4 laffing and pitying odas cos ur nowhere beta dan dem. U dont know much abt d DSS and u eagerly equate dem to d military. The training DSS gives to its agent is meant to protect dem shuld they find demselves in a difficult situation, its is nowhere near d training an average soldier is subjected to. Anybody worth his salt shuld know dat the work is demading and entails making some sacrifice but its not as extreme as u paint it. They choose wives for their officers .....which planet are u from?? .FYI, the rate of fatalities suffered by d DSS since d start of d boko haram insurgency is negligible compared to dat of d army and even d police. U dont want to discourage pple but ur invariably doin dat. D DSS can neva send out a field agent to accomplish a work if he isnt up to it. U should know dat there are various roles in d DSS not just gun carrying and office work. Its one thing to inform pple but its anoda tin to try put fear in dem just because u ar not man enuff. If evryone shuld adopt ur mentality, no one wuld work in d armed forces and even d police.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by swagoon: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2014
@Emeca, don't mind d bunch of mediocres.
Well said.....if you're a pessimist by nature, keep your pessimism to yourself and stop spreading false gospel.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by devonpaul(m): 5:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Well written 1 here man, Most Nigerians apply for federal jobs because of the Salary opportunity and job security and that's why we have a failed Defence and security system today.. Serving Policmen were posted to troubled Yobe State and they went on Strike" Most of ya'll submiting CV's don't even kno wat they do @ the Secret Service.. The Job s not for the WEAK, If your aim of applyin for d job is for Monetary Enjoyments, Pls go collect back ur Documents, This is a Job dat people resign from after 2years.. Once you are employed, your Live does no longer belongs to you, it belongs to the Govt, Your Job comes first not ur family but then Some people will excel @ d Job and I wish ya'll Goodluck but Remember the real essence to Life is not living in wealth and luxury but living to do what you LOVE
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by arantess: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2014
Emeca:

i tried to ignore dis comment like many others bt i just cant help it. Where d hell do u get dis info ur spreading like gospel?? People like u can be very annoying with their mentality. Take a gud look at urslef b4 laffing and pitying odas cos ur nowhere beta dan dem. U dont know much abt d DSS and u eagerly equate dem to d military. The training DSS gives to its agent is meant to protect dem shuld they find demselves in a difficult situation, its is nowhere near d training an average soldier is subjected to. Anybody worth his salt shuld know dat the work is demading and entails making some sacrifice but its not as extreme as u paint it. They choose wives for their officers .....which planet are u from?? .FYI, the rate of fatalities suffered by d DSS since d start of d boko haram insurgency is negligible compared to dat of d army and even d police. U dont want to discourage pple but ur invariably doin dat. D DSS can neva send out a field agent to accomplish a work if he isnt up to it. U should know dat there are various roles in d DSS not just gun carrying and office work. Its one thing to inform pple but its anoda tin to try put fear in dem just because u ar not man enuff. If evryone shuld adopt ur mentality, no one wuld work in d armed forces and even d police.

when he says they choose wife for their pple, he's partially true....in the SSS before you get married, they carry out background checks on your wife-to-be and if nothing is found linking her or her family with any threat to the agent and at large the society, they issue a 'permission to marry' certificate - I have seen the certificate issued to my friend 2yrs back...so in a way they choose ur wife
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 7:54am On Jul 10, 2014
arantess: when he says they choose wife for their pple, he's partially true....in the SSS before you get married, they carry out background checks on your wife-to-be and if nothing is found linking her or her family with any threat to the agent and at large the society, they issue a 'permission to marry' certificate - I have seen the certificate issued to my friend 2yrs back...so in a way they choose ur wife

They dont choose ur wife for u, they only make sure ur choice doesnt compromise d agency thru u. If u marry b4 joining d DSS ur wife will be subjected to a background check during d recruitment process and if she doesnt pass, u'll neva be allowed to join d agency. Anybody marrying a nice girl with no criminal past has ntin to fear.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2014
Has the submission of application closed? If no, when will it close? I need your response sirs and ma'am in the house ASAP. Thanks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4everisaac(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Chisammy4u:

Hmmm... I was just tired there... I thought he'd even ask me 4 anything else or giv me a form 2 fill,but nothing nothing... He was just mean..

Pls where exactly is the Port Harcourt office?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by 4everisaac(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2014
Na 75k-85k be heavily?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by AMAgod(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Please when is the exam gonna be?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Neatboy(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Please, I just got the info yesterday. Will Monday 14th be late for me cause I'm not in my state presently?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Galads(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Emeca:

i tried to ignore dis comment like many others bt i just cant help it. Where d hell do u get dis info ur spreading like gospel?? People like u can be very annoying with their mentality. Take a gud look at urslef b4 laffing and pitying odas cos ur nowhere beta dan dem. U dont know much abt d DSS and u eagerly [b]equate dem to d military. The training DSS gives to its agent is meant to protect dem shuld they find demselves in a difficult situation, its is nowhere near d training an average soldier is subjected to. Anybody worth his salt shuld know dat the work is demading and entails making some sacrifice but its not as extreme as u paint it. They choose wives for their officers .....which planet are u from?? .FYI, the rate of fatalities suffered by d DSS since d start of d boko haram insurgency is negligible compared to dat of d army and even d police. U dont want to discourage pple but ur invariably doin dat. D DSS can neva send out a field agent to accomplish a work if he isnt up to it. U should know dat there are various roles in d DSS not just gun carrying and office work. Its one thing to inform pple but its anoda tin to try put fear in dem just because u ar not man enuff. If evryone shuld adopt ur mentality, no one wuld work in d armed forces and even d police.
tongue
pls read and understand before quoting anybody and blabbing. anything that has to do with carrying of arms and the military, am not equating it to the military. I said I don't know much about the service doesn't mean I don't know enough of what I want to get into. You said the training is meant to protect you, ofcourse every military or paramility training is meant to protect you first but from your words, you will be shock when you get there. When I said "choose your wife", you should understand what I mean. You expect the secret service to come out and say, we have lost 10 of our men due to insurgency If they do, tell me why it is then secret service. From your post, I also assume you don't know what you are about getting into and you better do a background check on the sss.I only posted because 90% of the people submitting documents don't even know anything about the service. You said I am not man enough , with all due respect if you had gone through half of the military training I have being through, I doubt you will still be standing... The only way to overcome your fears is know what you are getting into and prepare your mind. If everyone adopt my mentality, then we would have those who are ready to do the work with all of their heart. No connection but what the service really wants. Peace

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Busbar(m): 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Potential cadet officer, u guyz need to b cool headed n calm pls....ds is one of the qualities u need in this job instead of exchanging upleasant words to eachoda. Thanks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Romics: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
emlilshady: let me quote and make u clear@bennyman4u2010:
''U talk too much, reduce ur speed. Giving out location, age limit, qualification are not what i called vital info. Things like salary, ranks, who holds a gun and does not, u know one top SSS officer of a brond that is giving u info are d info i'm really referring to. Think with ur head not ur hand.''

-any information that has crossed the walls is not a secret, u could use the movies u watch in a way to know what is there. Talking about salary, no personele can disclose his/her salary, even if they do, I wont believe it, a civil servant in other ministries cant even disclose their real pay. What is bad about trying to know the pay sef? ur Cv is what defines ur qualification, and u want to know ur pay for a job u are about getting in to, is it a bad thing? Ranks, is this something secretive too?holding a gun and not holding, dont u see them standing in some government facility?what about the ones that bodyguard top government officials?are their guns visble even as they wear suit/coat? see ehn... anything u know is not a secret, others know it too... so spare me the morals. Movies I watch explains more.

Why are you disturbing yrslf na...those guys don't know what they're saying. I could remember my 1st day on this thread...your comments and other's have bn very helpful... even made me submit my application as early as the next day after the greenlight was given for the submission.Keep it up and forget those guys jare...if they've got info for us,they shld share if not they should jst read and keep observing!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
4everisaac:

Pls where exactly is the Port Harcourt office?
...at that silverbird junction, turn left instead of right wich takes u to silverbird. drive straight to the end of the road in just 4 seconds and turn left again, the very first gate u see on ur right is the sss office.
if u dont see the gate, start afresh.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Assalaffiy: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
toludadon: submitted today at Ibadan. no stress, no hassle.
bro pls,where is the venue at Ibadan,wud like to contact U,08058281590,assouleyman35@gmail.com
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Lynxpaq: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
do u knw their postal address in Anambra state
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Assalaffiy: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2014
tranxo: Submitted mine in Awka today. No stress, no crowd. 6 passports, hand-written app letter, cv, birth cert, lga id, fslc, o level(credit in english & maths a must), degree cert, nysc, any other professional cert., no specified age limit.

I asked about the closing date, the man laughed and said, "something wey wan end u dey ask of closing date."
for people saying august, i am not saying you are lying ooo, but PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT! People need to know THIS IS URGENT!
pls wud they accept my application without lga id and fslc
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tranxo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Assalaffiy: pls wud they accept my application without lga id and fslc
They won't even check your documents (awka office). They will only show you the list of required documents and tell you to make sure they are complete before you submit.
You will enclose all your docunents in a stapled brown envelope.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pasqal09: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
tranxo:
They won't even check your documents (awka office). They will only show you the list of required documents and tell you to make sure they are complete before you submit.
You will enclose all your docunents in a stapled brown envelope.
na wa o, they go thru it to make sure its complete. Are u sure u submitted in Awka office?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tranxo(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
pasqal09: na wa o, they go thru it to make sure its complete. Are u sure u submitted in Awka office?
I don't know why you have been hugging my shadows. Take a chill pill. Common sense (which by the way isn't common anymore) should have told you that what happened the day you submitted wasn't necessarily what happened the day I submitted.
Must everything be spelt out to you before you realise that the experiences in submission are not the same even in the same state, not to talk of different states?
Don't be scared that you submitted only 2 passports!!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Egonec(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls guys, are dey still acceptin application?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ecnirp55(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
plz could Someone give me d address for owerri office. wud b goin moro but dnt no where d office located. thanks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Dovy: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=Chisammy4u]To those that submitted b4 me,Is there anything like writing or registering Ur names into their record book after submission...?? Am asking because I submitted mine at Abia State Office yestday, the young man there just glanced 2ru my application letter,Cv and oda credentials,and asked me 2 go dat they'll notify me in due time.. Nothing else.
PLS DID U SUBMIT UR NYSC DISCHARGE LETTER
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pasqal09: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=Dovy][/quote]you mean discharge cert? Yeah
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Slowchuks(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
what kind of.question are u askin like this, i tink u need to go back to primary school, how can you apply for a graduate job oppening without ur NYSC discharge certificate. why didn't u ask the person u gave ur application too after u hav submitted u are now asking us. Ok if we tell you YES' will u go back and tell d man to giv u ur envelope so that u will include ur dischage? commons let's stop asking unnecessary questions and get straight to the point that will be usefull for everibody
[quote author=Dovy][/quote] wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.