Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 (3381 Views)

How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. / Tecno Phantom A3 Specs / Tecno To Launch Phantom A3 Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 by ojeshola: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
hi all,

I just bought the techno phantom A3 after installing some few apps in it. it started showing storage space running out main while there is still about 11gig on the internal storage.....plz gurus in the house how do I move apps to the internal storage.

thanks
Re: Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 by hawqer: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Settings > Application Manager > scroll right to "all". click on any of the installed app. from the page that opens you should see a "move to sd card" option for that particular app. I would have recommend apps like "all in one toolbox" and "clean matter" to make the task easier but since you are "running out of memory space" no need to install more apps. right?
Re: Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 by ojeshola: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2013
thanks hawper

but there was no option to move to sdcard maybe cus there is no memory card in it right now. my question is can't I install apps on the free 11gig on the internal memory? its just meant for media files
Re: Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 by puskin: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2013
You don buy phone wey pass you.......abi. tongue tongue
Re: Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Actually u have 16GB of internal memory right?
So this is how it works;
Actually not all the 16GB is actually for installing apps. In the 16GB u might be give 1GB to 4GB to install apps and the remaining space for media storage.
Just like my htc desire z I am given 4GB as internal memory but I could only get to use 1.1GB to install apps.
Hope I helped...
Re: Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 by hawqer: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
murimoney: Actually u have 16GB of internal memory right?
So this is how it works;
Actually not all the 16GB is actually for installing apps. In the 16GB u might be give 1GB to 4GB to install apps and the remaining space for media storage.
Just like my htc desire z I am given 4GB as internal memory but I could only get to use 1.1GB to install apps.
Hope I helped...

Exactly! If you really need more space my advice is that you get a memory card. you can even get 16gb at N2,000 and install apps to your heart's content (do note that not all apps can be installed on/moved to external storage) so they are quite affordable.

(1) (Reply)

Ulefone Power 4G Phablet With 3GB Ram+ Fingerprint #36,000 / How The 48MP Camera Of Redmi 9T Failed A Simple Camera Test. / Does MTN NIGERIA Knows About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.