Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. (16731 Views)

"Storage Space Running Out" What's The Way Out? / How To Get Free 50GB Of Dropbox Storage Space On Android Devices. / Storage Space Running out On Phantom A3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by Sketchwapz(m): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2014
For Rooted Android Device
This process is made a lot more easier for rooted android device. You only have to install an app then, set your storage option.
Simple as that!
1-Go to play Store and search for Set Install Location. Download the app, install then, open the app.
2-Grant the superuser right and set your install location to the SD card (external) storage.
3-Now, go toMenu <<>> Settings <<>> Applicationsand move your apps to the SD card then, reboot your phone.
NOTEbr /> This process lets you move all your installed apps to the SD card and also sets your SD card as the default app storage which saves your phone a lot of space...click here http://sketchwapz.tk to view source and so much more..
Re: How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by obua: 3:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Good
Re: How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by martyns303(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Don't know what u mean by root phones, am using HTC desire 500, and I can move apps to my memory card without downloading any app, the problem is the internal memory is just about 4GB and "OTHER" folder has taken up about 3GB of that space, I don't know what's in that folder, I also noticed that if i clear cache of facebook and don't log in, I get a few megabytes of space. The facebook app can't be moved into the memory card.
Re: How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by cirmuell(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2014
martyns303: Don't know what u mean by root phones, am using HTC desire 500, and I can move apps to my memory card without downloading any app, the problem is the internal memory is just about 4GB and "OTHER" folder has taken up about 3GB of that space, I don't know what's in that folder, I also noticed that if i clear cache of facebook and don't log in, I get a few megabytes of space. The facebook app can't be moved into the memory card.
that's the essence of root, if you have root access you can move most preinstalled apps to mmc you can even delete that facebook for good.
Re: How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by DaniJordan43(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2014
I did not see any app on google play as set install location
Re: How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by earthrealm(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
U GOT an idiots guide to rooting? my phone is sony xperia c dual
Re: How To Fix "Storage Space Running Out" Problem Of Android Device.. by Sketchwapz(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Wat d u mean?

(1) (Reply)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year / The Apple iPhone Thread / Pls How Do I Use My Bb As Wireless Hotspot???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.