Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car (4321 Views)

Buying A Used Car? Read This First To Avoid Making The Mistakes I Made / Problem: My Reverse Gear Gives A Scary Jerk With A Sound. / A Food For Thought Before Buying Naija Used Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by Origin(f): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2013
I recently saw on the net how easy it was overseas to buy and install a car's camera, GPS and entertainment system (even on very old models). And at such a reasonable cost that I feel do not warrant the extra cost that we pay for these features when pre installed.

Do they sell and install these units in Nigeria or Cotonou. Please give a review if you've had one installed.
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by lepashandi: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Its everywhere in Lagos and Abuja dude.
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by lepashandi: 6:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Its everywhere in Lagos and Abuja dude. I even know people who load maps on the GPS in such systems.
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by jaz(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2013
lepashandi: Its everywhere in Lagos and Abuja dude. I even know people who load maps on the GPS in such systems.

then tell us where and how to get them cos some of us wan install these necessities. no forget price oo
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by Origin(f): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2014
@Lepashandi Still no response.

Nairalanders please who has the 411 on where we can get this gadgets and installed professionally whether in Nigeria or Cotonou?
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by cuteboy2: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
Very interested in this one. Experts please help out with specific workshops, addresses, contact details, and experience installing them.
Thanks.
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Origin: I recently saw on the net how easy it was overseas to buy and install a car's camera, GPS and entertainment system (even on very old models). And at such a reasonable cost that I feel do not warrant the extra cost that we pay for these features when pre installed.

Do they sell and install these units in Nigeria or Cotonou. Please give a review if you've had one installed.

i have installed those things many times but i am not in nigeria

i will tell you a bit of infor about them

as for the GPS aka SatNav you dont need to install to avoid the hassle just buy a sample sat nav you take off and into the car than one installed in your radio

then for reverse camera you got 2 options a radio that takes av in and as display unit

or a standalone display unit

the radio unit is the most expensive item, display units are cheap but i hate them becoz they make your dashboard custered

Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by Origin(f): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Zim drill: please post pictures of the ones you've installed. I really would like to see how good the different types of gadgets are.

NAIRALANDERS!!!!: From the whole of nairaland we cannot get information on where to buy and professionally install reverse camera gps and dvd
Which is better the 3in1s or installing individual units. The wireless cameras are easy to install but do you sometimes get interference. What's the picture quality of the black &white versus the coloured camera.
Let's see the final installation pictures if you made changes to the dashboard.

Please note pictures from the net. Show us how you pimped your ride.
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by Origin(f): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Zim drill: please post pictures of the ones you've installed. I really would like to see how good the different types of gadgets are.

NAIRALANDERS!!!!: From the whole of nairaland we cannot get information on where to buy and professionally install reverse camera gps and dvd
Which is better the 3in1s or installing individual units. The wireless cameras are easy to install but do you sometimes get interference. What's the picture quality of the black &white versus the coloured camera.
Let's see the final installation pictures if you made changes to the dashboard.

Please note pictures from the net. Show us how you've pimped your ride.
Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 12, 2014
Go to www.aliexpress.com They are a chinese website that ship free to Nigeria (may take a few weeks sha).

I have installed reverse camera systems myself in about 4 cars with no issues. Their directions are usually easy to follow and don't take more than 5 mins

I like this store because they sell the camera that is specifically for your car model so its barely visible:

www.aliexpress.com/store/632282

and then i combine it with these two items:

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2-4GHz-2-4G-Wireless-Transmitter-Receiver-for-Rear-View-Reverse-Camera-compatible-for-GPS-Navi/632282_1666094260.html

and

www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Super-deal-TV-4-3-Inch-TFT-Car-Monitor-Mirror-View-Rearview-Auto-LCD-Screen-Backup/1095528_1943543118.html

The site takes naija debit cards so you can pay direct...

1 Like

Re: Reverse Camera,Car Entertainment And GPS- Who has installed in used car by alabiyemmy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Call YemmY Alabi for Garmin navigator for Nigeria.

0703 694 9019.

(1) (Reply)

Am Troubled Because Of A Car A Bought With My Money. / Best Motorcycle Product For Okada Business / Please Guys Can You Advice Me On This Nigerian Used Mazda Premacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.