Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? (25228 Views)

Tania Omotayo's Sexy Outfit To Christmas Eve Dinner With Wizkid / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by boolet: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
homesteady: She looks ok! That's just how her personality demands her to dress! She is the razz type! So the dressing fits her

grin
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by stonemind(f): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez cnt bliev I'm on front page
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Afrok(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's ok to me, at least nothing meant for d room (private) was revealed. Una know nah those things some ladies sabi show for public but wen dem dey inside room, dem go cover am tongue
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Yemlizzy(f): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
She looks dashing,her outfit might not look so alluring to the eyes because its an old school trend in the African traditional way. It sure looks cool on her!

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by xynerise: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice white dress.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Elgaxton(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Too many colors abeg. Una wan bliund person?
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Adesewa19(f): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice outfit Omowunmi
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by ketoprofen(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
its not cool.
There are many decent but alluring styles around
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by TheLastNazgul(m): 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
stone-mind:
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez cnt bliev I'm on front page
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.
P.S you're not on front page.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by IAMBREEZY: 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
She ain't looking bad.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by pickabeau1: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2014
i like the outfit but the hair and the light that makes her eyes look like willy willy
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Jobig(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
pls NL,stop.the other day i saw her Glo advert,she is perfect in acting and can speak well.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
She looks unique and gorgeous. Only a confident n bold woman can rock that outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
I don't have a word to describe this outfit but however , I do have a sound.... puaarrghhhh
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by uchrikk(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nice.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by forke(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Wat is so special abt nl fp? almost all d members go crazy weneva dey made fp
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Soundmind(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
A big miss.
No No No No.
This is not it at all.
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
D girl at her back is hotter gringringrin
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by nnocurruption: 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
she looks good . oma baby 3 shots for u jare
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
My name is gabriel olamide oduntan... Thank u
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2014
Some of you need to remove your head from those celebrities @ss. Grow up!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2014
Actually,

Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by Nmeri17: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2014
yea I like!! smiley
Re: Omawumi's Outfit To "First Cut" Movie Premiere: Hit Or Miss? by 9jagurl81: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Omawumi has her own style i guess

www.ohmashoes.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 / Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.