Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Melvin Oduah: “I Just Love To Look At Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Melvin Oduah: “I Just Love To Look At Genevieve Nnaji (2051 Views)

Beverly Osu Wraps Melvin Oduah In Between Her Thighs As They Frolick In The Pool / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase / Monalisa Chinda & Ini Edo At Genevieve Mag Morning Dew Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Melvin Oduah: “I Just Love To Look At Genevieve Nnaji by BillyBillions: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2013
melvin Oduah: “I Just Love to Look at Genevieve Nnaji…She Inspires Me” |
BBA Star on Love & Crushes
Melvin Oduah & Genevieve Nnaji - December 2013 - BellaNaija There’s just something about Genevieve Nnaji, that Melvin Oduah can’t get enough of.
The Big Brother Africa: The Chase housemate recently had a chat with the Punch about his style, his time at the BBA house and his inspiration.
When asked about his celebrity crush, Melvin who reveals that he is very much single says “My crush in Nollywood is Genevieve Nnaji.”
He goes on to say “She inspires me a lot. I always want to look at her facial expression anytime I am watching her movies and the way she acts inspires me a lot. Outside, I have Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and many others.”.
Aww…how sweet.
Read more excerpts from the interview;
On first impressions about him that are wrong: “Some people think I
Read more » http://naijaxposure..com/search/label/NOLLYWOOD

Re: Melvin Oduah: “I Just Love To Look At Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Ok na..hope more story unfolds

(1) (Reply)

Pay Me My 15k Dollars - Toyin Lawani To Tonto Dikeh / Caption This Photo Of Davido Andd Prezzo / See The Female Ex-corper Turned Blogger Celebrating With AIRTIME GIVE AWAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.