Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Will You Pay For Wedding Website - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Pay For Wedding Website (851 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Would You Create A Wedding Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Pay For Wedding Website by Dashoff(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

will you pay for a wedding website that showcases you pictures and profiles, enables a guest list and guest comments, description to venues, and any other information.

this site you can include in your i.v's and have a cd copy.

Will you pay for it and how much can you pay.

your reply will be highly appreciated

thanks
Re: Will You Pay For Wedding Website by sayhi2ay(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2008
yeah i would,

its gonna contain how you met, how you proposed, the challenges you've been through and how you overcame them,

so anytime in the future things are not going smooth, either of you can visit the website , know where things went wrong and adjust,

(1) (Reply)

***10 Tips On How To Get That Dream Gurl*** / Karma's A Bitch / Why Can't I Forget Her: I Still Have Her Email Password And Tempted To Read:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.