Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup (24938 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Throwback Pictures Of Maheeda As A Gospel Singer House Wive  / Beyonce Without Makeup: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Hehehe...Tonto Dike some is set to overthrow you from front page photos
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Seun: She looks good without makeup although I wish her eyebrows were fuller. Hopefully they will grow back if given enough time.
u have a great fetish for eyebrows
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Happydave(f): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Dis girl is determine 2 beat Tonto 4 the attention seeking contest.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Uglyduckling: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2013
goldfish80: She's balding.Even the instagram filters couldn't save her,when she was standing along allen avenue,I wonder who picks her up. Ugly duckling
she ain't an ugly duckling, I am!!
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by ikpeamngozi: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2013
I no fit laugh o!
leavestory: chai no be you be the same guy wey create thread say him wan stop to dey smoke weed?ur case dey supreme court,.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by philip0906(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
[size=14pt]Been seeing her name all over nairaland. can someone please tell me who she is and what she does for a living or is she related to seun osewa or probably his chic? undecided[/size]
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by joshuaidibia(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kill Moves: Who is Maheeda?
na she b dis.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by hatux: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
philip0906: [size=14pt]Been seeing her name all over nairaland. can someone please tell me who she is and what she does for a living or is she related to seun osewa or probably his chic? undecided[/size]
None of any u jes mentioned! Probably ur dad's chic
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by NEPHEMY: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
All of u wey dey abuse ekuse,pls adey beg u post ur pics u ladies and u guys u gf pics make we c am coz i believe say all of u na angels abi.C pple we dey abuse,MONKEY call person MONKEY.luk at urself b4 u abuse odas. ;DAll of u wey dey abuse ekuse,pls adey beg u post ur pics u ladies and u guys u gf pics make we c am coz i believe say all of u na angels abi.C pple we dey abuse,MONKEY call person MONKEY.luk at urself b4 u abuse odas.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by leonshom(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Op, i dey tell u,dis ur weed too much, naw ur brain don turn upside down undecided
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Icudkill: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
I dare say she's a little bit pweety..
Nobady shud quote me o am jus sayin my mind
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Icudkill: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ms_ShaQ: Na Eyebrow dem go use collect Nairaland for your hand! angry
Hehehehe..
Choi!!! Una no go kill me for dis nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by dgreatyen(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
y b say na waiwai...dey alway no say person waiwai......#gbam*everybody no dey fine for una eye....
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by AceVentura: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
I attended a class with her a few months ago. Didn't even know she was a gospel artiste.

Bottom line, whether she tries to sell records or sex, she'll still fail.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by timpaul664(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tholudee: This lady is just an attention seeker undecided undecided
cheesy
Tholudee: This lady is just an attention seeker undecided undecided

Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by goldfish80(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
leavestory: u have a great fetish for eyebrows
grin
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by kolamilan(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
she fine pass 90% of NL babe.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
U r rite sir. Ermmm is it possible 4 us to see sir I want to interview u on d future of nland in d comin year 2014.
Seun: She looks good without makeup although I wish her eyebrows were fuller. Hopefully they will grow back if given enough time.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Manchidede:
What do you have to say about this pictures?
I'm sure you meant these pictures.
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by aishwaryafann: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
honestly= she's so stunningly beautiful...............woooooow lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by jayrule(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] angry she fine na. Haters tongue
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by bossladypearl(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Your mind is the womb of the spirit; it nurtures each seed you sow. The first step in breaking fear is..........CLICK TO FIND OUT

SELF-TALK http:///xixJJ8GBBu

Ruth Dulac- I just write
Re: Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup by Slimwhyt(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
She is not bad. Guyz download my latest single @ www.picosong.com/kZq8 coolShe is not bad. Guyz download my latest single @ www.picosong.com/kZq8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures / Chris Attoh Celebrates Wife Damilola As She Turns 30yrs Old Today / Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.