Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute (3470 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by simplyOJ(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
A 75-year-old man, Ogueshi Nwoye, resident in Ogbesuwe quarters in Asaba, Delta State, slumped and died at the weekend after an alleged marathon sex with a 21-year-old female school dropout at the same quarters.

According to Leadership Newspaper sources as reported in their today's daily, Ogueshi Nwoye was challenged to a sex bout by the 21 year old girl after parting with N5000, a situation that led both into some rounds of wicked sex, which left the man gasping for breath afterwards. He slumped and was rushed to a near-by hospital where he was confirmed dead on arrival. It was gathered that the young woman is at large presently.
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by ezeonline2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good luck
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Pelummy(f): 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
men no dey tire, imagine @ his age grin grin grin grin grin

@last na where u pass come u follow go back

shior

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by bobphrisel(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Not suprised
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by topsy1971: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
A beg who get the babe contact. I wan try am and see whether I go die

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Very Good. @ 75 abi?

75-21= 54

Him great grand daughter kill am. Very uselesssly senslesss man, no surprise sha
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by simplyOJ(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
The great GrandPa that is suppose to advise the young woman about illicit sex is here boasting he can take her on. Shebi he don relocate.
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Pelummy(f): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
banttieman: Very Good. @ 75 abi?

75-21= 54

Him great grand daughter kill am. Very uselesssly senslesss man, no surprise sha
shebi na una grandfather

ta,

men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Bizibi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Too much of urhorbo spirit...na small small
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by skyscraperTM(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
topsy1971: A beg who get the babe contact. I wan try am and see whether I go die
You no sabi ashawo quarters for your area?
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by skyscraperTM(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
simplyOJ: The great GrandPa that is suppose to advise the young woman about illicit sex is here boasting he can take her on. Shebi he don relocate.
Wetin you dey talk? Make the man no shine. There is nothing wrong with what he did except if he still has a wife. Too bed the old-man just went like that. Chai, Spiritual Konji na bastard. Im don get free ticket to hell..
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by PedroJP(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: men no dey tire, imagine @ his age grin grin grin grin grin

@last na where u pass come u follow go back

shior

No b e'verybody de pass from there come jeh !! I even hear say dem de get external gestation these days
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by PedroJP(m): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
serves him right. Someone that life has taken much better part of him daring a young vibrant machine
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by luvablesam(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
d prostitute is even wicked....y wud she even allow 'babe' take a shot at her?
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Femolacaster(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Shey na magun cause am or old age?
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by simplyOJ(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pedro JP: serves him right. Someone that life has taken much better part of him daring a young vibrant machine
grin
Pedro JP: serves him right. Someone that life has taken much better part of him daring a young vibrant machine

I love the part you said DARING A YOUNG VIBRANT MACHINE. You no go kill person. Its just like comparing the speed of bettle car and a range rover sport. Wicked!
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by striker9(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa o
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Orisirisi.nothing wey i no go see for nl.oscambo and grandpa.wetin the man dey think sef

anyway i wont be suprised when im children say them wan do party for baba for a GOOD LIFE WELL SPENT.na to wear aso ebi,gele and kill cow na e remain

if na my enemy be im wife,my enemy no go come dat burial o
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by jmoore(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
He died in the line of "duty" .

His obituary will be like "Pa died after sex marathon....."
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Gud, he finally went to join his mate
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2013
The man died in active service. RIP
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by passionate88: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2013
He died a happy man

1 Like

Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by kokoA(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Ah Baba you fall my hand o.. 75 isn't that old naw. My grandpa been still dey fire kpekus at 75 and nothing do am.
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Waspy(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2013
At 75, man still dey kolombi...All the ones wey him don do b4 nko?
At 21, girl dey put anything inside her place (even a 75 yrs old shrinked and wrinkled 9mm), wetin she no go put inside when she reach 30
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by rill: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2013
[s]So na "heavenly feeling" go carry am go hell.[/s]

Oh almost forgot, dont judge..
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by claremont(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2013
He died happy.
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by simplyOJ(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2013
kokoA: Ah Baba you fall my hand o.. 75 isn't that old naw. My grandpa been still dey fire kpekus at 75 and nothing do am.

Just may be this particular "Kpekus" is well wired up with serious barb wire around her waist. Baba no look well before he take the challenge.
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Janeify(f): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2013
simplyOJ: A 75-year-old man, Ogueshi Nwoye, resident in Ogbesuwe quarters in Asaba, Delta State, slumped and died at the weekend after an alleged marathon sex with a 21-year-old female school dropout at the same quarters.
According to Leadership Newspaper sources as reported in their today's daily, Ogueshi Nwoye was challenged to a sex bout by the 21 year old girl after parting with N5000, a situation that led both into some rounds of wicked sex, which left the man gasping for breath afterwards. He slumped and was rushed to a near-by hospital where he was confirmed dead on arrival. It was gathered that the young woman is at large presently.
...i wont say its a good thing.both of them are foolish but come to think of a 75 years man having sex with a 21yrs old.dirty lifestyle, isn't it?i pray he rests in peace
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by simplyOJ(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2013
simplyOJ:

Just may be this particular "Kpekus" is well wired up with serious barb wire around her waist. Baba no look well before he take the challenge.

Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Abbey2sam(m): 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
simplyOJ: A 75-year-old man, Ogueshi Nwoye, resident in Ogbesuwe quarters in Asaba, Delta State, slumped and died at the weekend after an alleged marathon sex with a 21-year-old female school dropout at the same quarters.

Did she force him
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Olugbenger(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
Re: 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute by Missmossy(f): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chai! The old man no wan retire. R.i.p.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions To Ask On A First Date. / Is This A Trouser Or Net? / 10 Handsome And Successful Men Who Were Born Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.