Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) (9125 Views)

Gov Ortom Drives Bulldozer During Flagging Off Road Construction (photos) / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Femolacaster(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mama peace!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by atlwireles: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
It belongs to a man from the SS, there must be complains and bad belle. While right under your noses, una god dey steal una blind. By the way Jonah needs to upgrade that house asap. A Senior chevron staff in Warri will not live in that building.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa oyel moni.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by gratiaeo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mr Jona gat no test
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am in Yenegoa and i know this has been along project embarked upon before now.People should mind the way they make comment on public media.If our politicians lack moral we the house of the common should uphold morals as number one.I think we should respect the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.What ever you call him that is the eye the foreigner will use to view you outside naija.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
ODENIG: I am in Yenegoa and i know this has been along project embarked upon before now.People should mind the way they make comment on public media.If our politicians lack moral we the house of the common should uphold morals as number one.I think we should respect the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.What ever you call him that is the eye the foreigner will use to view you outside naija.

thank you my guy.

how old is the project?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
chai jonathan u fall my hand die, buttu y nah? abeg steal more acquire more after all no be u institute the word CORRUPTION. mek haters go n DIE. enough of all these ranting. u no do them talk, u do them talk, wetin jona go do my pipul eh wey dem no go TALK? jonathan if u no fit steal try n consult obj, ibb n yes BABA ABDULSALAM, THEY will tell u the formula. nigerians r lyk babes if u tell them d truth n try to be good they will hate you . if u can be bad try woRST abeg, biko, mbok
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by shineeye: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
These parasites should be grateful that bayelsa pollute their lands and waters just to feed the rest of the country after all wetin concern bayelsa man and sokoto?all the houses build with ground nut pyramid did not benefit a common isoko man or ibibio man talk-less of beyelsa state,pls parasites be grateful......
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by BlackPeni5: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why is this news...OBJ stole billions, opened schools and invested in a private farm yet no one is talking. Na GEJ own sweet pass.

Rubbish Sahara refvckrs
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
link says massive real estate.....

Op title: hotel

which 1 should i believe...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by simdam500(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
andresia: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This people don finish us!

lmao... y u dey eye... Na PEJ born u
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
taharqa: Yr point been

STOP GLORIFYING CORRUPTION you simpleton You people should be ashame for once. A woman that could barely afford to buy wrapper is now building over N1bn hotel!

This is one reason we need to have REAL CHANGE THAT COUNTS in 2015 so we can luck up people like PEJ and you in jail liike Ibori is cooling off in jail in London at the moment.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
atlwireles: It belongs to a man from the SS, there must be complains and bad belle. While right under your noses, una god dey steal una blind. By the way Jonah needs to upgrade that house asap. A Senior chevron staff in Warri will not live in that building.

So because it belongs to a man from South South, it is okay for us not to question Him Jonathan said He is not corrupt in one of His first media chat when He became a president.

Now tell me, add all of Jonathan's salaries + allowances till date, deduct taxes if at all He pays any and tell me if He can afford such a house.

This is one reason Nigeria is in serious trouble. Many of us innately are criminally orientated and only know how to use our brain to steal what others have labored for.

I have said it and it shall come to pass. GEJ will go to jail after leaving office before 2015. cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Gamji007: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Activa:

you're a very baaaaaad guy bros!

speaking engagement and international consultancy for Jona!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

you wan kill pesin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the best way to make money for them na thru d oil ministry o!

haba, speaking ke?

you're a baaaad guy angry

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by atlwireles: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

So because it belongs to a man from South South, it is okay for us not to question Him Jonathan said He is not corrupt in one of His first media chat when He became a president.

Now tell me, add all of Jonathan's salaries + allowances till date, deduct taxes if at all He pays any and tell me if He can afford such a house.

This is one reason Nigeria is in serious trouble. Many of us innately are criminally orientated and only know how to use our brain to steal what others have labored for.

I have said it and it shall come to pass. GEJ will go to jail after leaving office before 2015. cool

That thing you call house is what a senior staff at Chevron puts on the ground in Warri within 2 years of employment. Please tell me something I don't know. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by mascot87(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=15pt]Which kin toy house and hotel be this? Na wa for PEJ and GEJ o,my papa house and hotel big and fine pass this one na [/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
atlwireles:

That thing you call house is what a senior staff at Chevron puts on the ground in Warri within 2 years of employment. Please tell me something I don't know. angry angry angry angry angry angry
The senior staff in Chevron you are talking about cannot afford to put up such houses on His base salary + allowances that is why they collaborate with government ministries to falsify contracts, crude oil figures, and steal from the common employee in their company by deny them what is due them in real terms.

Let stop deceiving ourselves and call a spade a spade.

This is how you people celebrated Ibori when He used Delta State money to buy Bolingo Hotels and Towers, same way you people celebrated Lucky Igbinedion when He used Edo State money to buy refinery in South Africa that the South Africa government is now enjoying at the expense of Nigeria.

Let me remind you this: You might think you are fortunate enough today, and therefore where you are will afford you the opportunity to join the league of looters some day, hence, why the fuss? But life is not just about today. There is always tomorrow, and if you allow this evil to persist today, it will grow into a huge monster that will consume you before the time God appointed you to return home.

When civil servant started stealing in large numbers with pens in the 70s & 80s, those that should have nipped that act in the bud were doing exactly what you are doing today. Fast forward few years down the line, some of those people who glorified those acts then are now the one protesting on the streets in their 60s, & 70s.

If this story be true, may the House of GEJ last beyond 2014

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by mascot87(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

STOP GLORIFYING CORRUPTION you simpleton You people should be ashame for once. A woman that could barely afford to buy wrapper is now building over N1bn hotel!

This is one reason we need to have REAL CHANGE THAT COUNTS in 2015 so we can luck up people like PEJ and you in jail liike Ibori is cooling off in jail in London at the moment.

See your mouth grin grin If one of your family member is a special advicer to the president on one stu*id or mumu matter ,you will say something that is different from what you are saying now grin grin and your thinking will be different. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by atlwireles: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
The senior staff in Chevron you are talking about cannot afford to put up such houses on His base salary + allowances that is why they collaborate with government ministries to falsify contracts, crude oil figures, and steal from the common employee in their company by deny them what is due them in real terms. angry angry angry angry angry

Let stop deceiving ourselves and call a spade a spade.

This is how you people celebrated Ibori when He used Delta State money to buy Bolingo Hotels and Towers, same way you people celebrated Lucky Igbinedion when He used Edo State money to buy refinery in South Africa that the South Africa government is now enjoying at the expense of Nigeria.

Let me remind you this: You might think you are fortunate enough today, and therefore where you are will afford you the opportunity to join the league of looters some day, hence, why the fuss? But life is not just about today. There is always tomorrow, and if you allow this evil to persist today, it will grow into a huge monster that will consume you before the time God appointed you to return home.

When civil servant started stealing in large numbers with pens in the 70s & 80s, those that should have nipped that act in the bud were doing exactly what you are doing today. Fast forward few years down the line, some of those people who glorified those acts then are now the one protesting on the streets in their 60s, & 70s.

If this story be true, may the House of GEJ last beyond 2014

You have not worked in Nigeria before, no need wasting my time with empty talk. Have a happy new year wink
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
A failed attempt to paint mama peace image bad.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
atlwireles:

You have not worked in Nigeria before, no need wasting my time with empty talk. Have a happy new year wink
Contrary to what you think, I have worked in Nigeria and I know in and out how Nigeria system works both in the government and private sectors.

You really do not know the kind of damage criminal attitude like this is doing to Nigeria. I work for a FT 100 company who recently decided against investing $2.3bn over 5 years in Nigeria, instead they offered to invest that money in Turkey even though the estimated returns from Nigeria would marginally better than that of Turkey. The reasons cited for not going for Nigeria were based on amongst other things Germany, France, and UK government intelligence and advise against investing in Nigeria due to the hostile and corrupt system.

You really do not know how much people like me is pained when one come across such a lucrative venture that would have put real term jobs and food for thousands of Nigerians and open Nigeria up to greater international business connectivity which is lacking big time in Nigeria right now but are diverted elsewhere due to our seemingly 'love' for corruption and corrupt practices.

Lets stop glorifying corruption whether in the private or government circles. Your children and my children will one day come to learn how we had the opportunity to make Nigeria great by just simpling refuse to compromise our integrity through corruption but refused to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
mascot87:

See your mouth grin grin If one of your family member is a special advicer to the president on one stu*id or mumu matter ,you will say something that is different from what you are saying now grin grin and your thinking will be different. grin grin grin grin grin

I have no business being a Special Adviser to a lame duck president who does not command respect even amongst junior ranks in the international business circle.

My involvement in and with Nigeria is business, business, business with purely private investments that have nothing to do with any government at any level. You have to play by our rules, live by our terms of condition if you want to benefit by our business.

Hope you get that straight in your head cool
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by 5thNOTE: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
andresia: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This people don finish us!
Wetin u get be4? Jonathan's house is very small in Bayelsa one yeye street like. And he was vice presiding then whn i knw the house and they are spending billions now on building sambo's house while Roads are in snail kind of project in D south. He jonathan has spent #600m on ABUTCH and no single kobo on any in the south, wether UBTH or LSUTH or Ibandan uni hospital. We will still have a president and we cant even rule talkless of the fellow to work 4 us? The double lane they say they are doing, in my state it is a slim as a papar! It is nt thick and they are even using concrete. In small time there will be pot holes in such or is totally cut or wash away by erosion. I dont knw what we have Jonathan, wether to become a dummy i dont knw.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by atlwireles: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Contrary to what you think, I have worked in Nigeria and I know in and out how Nigeria system works both in the government and private sectors.

You really do not know the kind of damage criminal attitude like this is doing to Nigeria. I work for a FT 100 company who recently decided against investing $2.3bn over 5 years in Nigeria, instead they offered to invest that money in Turkey even though the estimated returns from Nigeria would marginally better than that of Turkey. The reasons cited for not going for Nigeria were based on amongst other things Germany, France, and UK government intelligence and advise against investing in Nigeria due to the hostile and corrupt system.

You really do not know how much people like is pained when one come across such a lucrative venture that would have put real term jobs and food for thousands of Nigerians and open Nigeria up to greater international business connectivity which is lacking big time in Nigeria right now.

Lets stop glorifying corruption whether in the private or government circles. Your children and my children will one day come to learn how we had the opportunity to make Nigeria great by just simpling refuse to compromise our integrity through corruption but refused to do so.

Your company is very free to make any decision. That is the power of the free market. Nigeria was corrupt before I saw born according to history. We are attracting our fair share in investments, the numbers are there for you. By the way, the integrity of most employees in Chevron Nigeria is unquestionable.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by mascot87(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

I have no business being a Special Adviser to a lame duck president who does not command respect even amongst junior ranks in the international business circle.

My involvement in and with Nigeria is business, business, business with purely private investments that have nothing to do with any government at any level. You have to play by our rules, live by our terms of condition if you want to benefit by our business.

Hope you get that straight in your head cool
God will help us all cool
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by CharLee22: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: More jobs for the jobless Nigerian youths. Yes,steal the money but invest it in Nigeria.
Black Peni5: Why is this news...OBJ stole billions, opened schools and invested in a private farm yet no one is talking. Na GEJ own sweet pass.
Rubbish Sahara refvckrs[/quote
[quote author=gratiaeo]Mr Jona gat no test
vizboy: op if that is the house then I am greatly disappointed

I can go on quoting unbelieveable comments from fellow nairalanders n so called masses of dis country dat should b part of d fight against corruption, but r here promoting it. I weep 4 dis country. It is very obvious dat d biggest problem of dis country is Followership. We dnt even knw wat democracy is abt, dats y dese politicians r taking us 4 a ride. Its a pity
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by eagleeye2: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
We are getting there. Slowly but surely. Corruption is now in levels/stages. Steal small and be called a fool or even jailed or given the jungle treatment.
Steal big and you get all the praises, afterall you are not the first......how much did Ex president this steal or what of the amount embezzled by General this when he was head of states........We are getting to that point. It may tarry, but we will surely get there........Na awa oyel money
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
atlwireles:

Your company is very free to make any decision. That is the power of the free market. Nigeria was corrupt before I saw born according to history. We are attracting our fair share in investments, the numbers are there for you. By the way, the integrity of most employees in Chevron Nigeria is unquestionable.

I would rather view it the other way. Free markets have puller forces that always attracts investors to come in and invest. In Nigeria, we currently have the opposite.

I will never forget a business meeting I attended which was hosted by the UK business secretary, where, to my utmost surprise, every company that identified themselves as having some links of business in Nigeria was seen as being involved in corrupt practices.

I felt so ashamed, really weak and left pondering throughout the session. My futile attempt to engage one of the CEOs to really understand why most of them felt that way was met with one word response: PERCEPTION. His response was, Nigeria and Nigerians is perceived to be innately corrupt and sees corrupt practices as the only way to a successful life. His conclusion was very apt, i.e. whether it is true or not, Nigeria and Nigerians are suffering big time as many investors will decide otherwise because they do not want to be linked with corrupt entities.

As for the investment, I think you should be more worried that Engineering and Manufacturing focused companies like ours are the ones shying away from investing in Nigeria, instead what you have pouring in are the services company who are there for the short term gain and are very quick to pull out of an economy once things are no longer as favorable as they expected.

We need to curb corruption, refused to condone corrupt practices, then invest our money wisely in infrastructure development and you would see the big names in Engineering and Manufacturing setting up their based in Nigeria. Why? The market and people are there, with a political clout of the Federal government that can influence things within the West African region and expand the reach of the products of these companies.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by whosefault(f): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
How many tanks did tinubu parked in front of his mothers house at alausa when she was alive? that one no be president o. if him dare be president for him dream because he will never be one in the country called Nigeria, na NSA and dodan barrack go relocate to him village. una go dey there till una go be tenant for una land because of una king tinubun.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Ngwakwe: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
It seems you are beginning to believe these absurd comments you make on Nairaland as factual or relevant rather?

Please grow up and find a profitable venture to develop the man in you and with time you will learn to reason positively without emotional attachment.

Who taught you success must be in arithmetic progression without considering the possibility of geometric progression?

What is the significance of compound interest over time?

Moreover, Patience Jonathan moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank plus other numerous connections.

No matter how you dislike her, it doesn't take away that she is a seasoned Entrepreneur.

Omo_Tier1:

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ngwakwe: It seems you are beginning to believe these absurd comments you make on Nairaland as factual or relevant rather?

Please grow up and find a profitable venture to develop the man in you and with time you will learn to reason positively without emotional attachment.

Who taught you success must be in arithmetic progression without considering the possibility of geometric progression?

What is the significance of compound interest over time?

Moreover, Patience Jonathan moved to the banking sector in 1997, where she established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called the Akpo Community Bank. She served as Marketing Manager of Imiete Community Bank plus other numerous connections.

No matter how you dislike her, it doesn't take away that she is a seasoned Entrepreneur.

A crass like yourself who have never lived or worked in an environment where corruption is sternly abhor will always glorify criminality.

I dare to ask you, what is the market capitalization of these banks you mentioned she started? How much is a marketing manager salary in Nigeria that she can as alleged by the article to be able to build an Hotel estimated to be N1bn or more?

FYI, I do not dislike Her, rather I dislike Her attitude for criminality and Her crass behavior at the expense of the tax payers.

Before Her husband got involved in Bayelsa state governance, why did she not use these 'invincible connections' you claim she had to build the same hotel? Why did She not use Her entrepreneurial skills then to build such Houses and Hotel?

Like Pastor Tunde Bakare said in His sermon last Sunday, what we currently have in Nigeria is a leadership who arose from a low life of lack, not prepared for leadership only to find themselves in leadership, hence their wanton looting because they are scared that when they leave, they are going to return back to poverty. This aptly describe PEJ, and if she is not careful, all she is doing at the moment will be enjoyed by those who never till the soil a day and people like you who worshiped Her for these evil will also not be spared.

Yar'dua's wife that was reported to have stolen over N1.7trillion from Nigerians coffers while Her husband was busy fighting for His life will tell you that even now, that money cannot afford Her a life free of cancer that she so earnestly desire right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Were Doing Almost Everything Possible To Have The 2nd Biafran Civil War! / Nnewi: Refuse Takes Over Major Roads / Scatec Solar Secures 100 MW Solar Project In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.