Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) (9126 Views)

Gov Ortom Drives Bulldozer During Flagging Off Road Construction (photos) / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Asemo11(m): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hmmm i day sﻉﻉ dis building everyday †ђξ building day near bolex †ђξ highest flexing place F̶̲̅õ̳͡я̅ bayelsa rumour has it that she even offered †ђξ owner of bolex night club some moni F̶̲̅õ̳͡я̅ him to leave and relocate else where anyways thats by †ђξ way he G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ sA̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ she use †ђξ moni take build hotel way G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ employ people rather than spending †ђξ moni outside †ђξ country
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
The so-called hotel (which no one can prove belongs to Dame Patience, by the way), looks like a kiosk compared to Tinubu's Oriental Hotel, Intercontinental Hotel, and Renaissance Hotel. The president's so-called village house, quite sadly, looks like a Boys' Quarters compared to Tinubu's No. 26 Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi Fortress. I'm sure Mr. President's house is even worth less than one-tenth of Fashola's Mistress' penthouse in Banana Island.

Sahara Reporters would do well to investigate the opposition leaders more thoroughly so that Nigerians would be in a better position to choose between the 'devil' they know and the DEVIL they don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Ngwakwe: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2013
You are sounding like unmarried Marriage Counsellor

Youthful exuberance is one thing, maturity is another, experience most times comes with age and period of exposures to empirical, logical and diplomatic difficulties or combination of two or three systematic problem solving skills.

Head knowledge is good but inexperience kills dreams.

Your one-way thought process needs twitching to keep you in tune with changing realities.

NB: I'm not in any way trying to underrate your intelligence rather bringing you to par with changing realities. On the issue of exposure to corruption, I remain 98% incorruptible even when I served as Labour Leader, I pulled through.

Omo_Tier1:
A crass like yourself who have never lived or work in an environment where corruption is sternly abhor will always glorify criminality.

I dare to ask you, what is the market capitalization of these banks you mentioned she started? How much is a marketing manager salary in Nigeria that she can as alleged by the article to be able to build an Hotel estimated to be N1bn or more?

FYI, I do not dislike Her, rather I dislike Her attitude for criminality and Her crass behavior at the expense of the tax payers.

Before Her husband got involved in Bayelsa state governance, why did she not use these 'invincible connections' you claim she had to build the same hotel? Why did She not use Her entrepreneurial skills then to build such Houses and Hotel?

Like Pastor Tunde Bakare said in His sermon last Sunday, what we currently have in Nigeria is a leadership who arose from a low life of lack, not prepared for leadership only to find themselves in leadership, hence their wanton looting because they are scared that when they leave, they are going to return back to poverty. This aptly describe PEJ, and if she is not careful, all she is doing at the moment will be enjoyed by those who never till the soil a day and people like you who worshiped Her for these evil will also not be spared.

Yar'dua's wife that was reported to have stolen over N1.7trillion from Nigerians coffers while Her husband was busy fighting for His life will tell you that even now, that money cannot afford Her a life free of cancer that she so earnestly desire right now.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by dlox147(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2013
that hotel was started about a decade ago!!!
Omo_Tier1:
Why did She not build that 'cartons' when Her husband was a lecturer Why did She not build that 'Cartons' when Her husband was a substantive governor

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Demdem(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2013
What is Shepo's worth for her to be able to afford this hotel
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2013
Ngwakwe: You are sounding like unmarried Marriage Counsellor

Youthful exuberance is one thing, maturity is another, experience most times comes with age and period of exposures to empirical, logical, diplomatic or combination of two or three systematic problem solving skills.

Head knowledge is good but inexperience kills dreams.

Your one-way thought process needs twitching to keep you in tune with changing realities.

NB: I'm not in any way trying to underrate your intelligence rather bringing you to par with changing realities. On the issue of exposure to corruption, I remain 98% incorruptible even when I served as Labour Leader, I pulled through.

Having seen your irrational posits on NL, you are least to be taken seriously on issue of corruption. A man of integrity is known both in words and actions, and so far your antics and words in this forum has clearly marked you out as a very corrupt individual, therefore you claims that you are incorruptible may as well serve as a tale by the moonlight.

I am sure the so called changing realities is akin to screaming blue murder by the daylight while Nicodemusly deceiving the people by night at your various secret locations that dot the Nigeria landscape.

I dare ask you, in what capacity did you serve as a labour leader? Which company, state, congregation and/or union? Is it not on record that most of you labour leaders are even more corrupt than politicians, with the criminal dues you levy on your membership that are unaccounted for year in year out Please do not get me started with your type this evening.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2013
dlox147: that hotel was started about a decade ago!!!
Does your statement not lend further credence to how true the allegation is that she used tax payers money to complete that Hotel? That she spent 10 good years not been able to complete the hotel either by borrowing money from banks, friends, or business associates and suddenly when Her husband became number citizen ( I cringe to say this, as it does not augur well to think the number citizen is such an inept individual) that hotel is springing to life very quickly and nearing completion?

If truly she owns that Hotel, do you think any serious individual will take Her and Her husband serious when they talk about corruption especially when her antecedent right from the days as wife of the deputy governor of Bayelsa state,clearly revealed her as an exotic criminal? Remember the wife of a serving deputy governor who was caught with millions of Naira traveling to Dubai some years ago at MMIA?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Ngwakwe: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Please do not get me started with your type this evening.

However, I will advice you to comment on threads where you have something meaningful to contribute and stop jumping from one thread to another trying to prove unverifiable or non-existing claims or superiority.

During the old good days, youths and young adults learn the art of reading people's non verbal communications or body language by practising whole body listening and it helped them grow from self awareness to awareness of others and from self management to relationship management. But today, many young adults are unable to develop these vital skills because more of their communication are done over social media.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by OmoTier1(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Ngwakwe:

However, I will advice you to comment on threads where you have something meaningful to contribute and stop jumping from one thread to another trying to prove unverifiable or non-existing claims or superiority.
Whilst I round up this work I have been up to tonight on this lappy, permit to say that I do not see you deem fit an individual what giving my ears to, let alone paying full attention to what you have to say.

You are very much inconsequential and a lackey that I would need you to tell me A or Z.

Perhaps first go learn to live without being innately corrupt, preach the message and be a firm believer that good always triumph evil, then you may have the audience that would have their ears on ground for you.

Ain't got no time of nonentities

Good night.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by ikkings(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Good investment for the future, after all one day dem go leave aso rock
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Billion Naira Hotel Under Construction (PHOTOS) by Kairoseki77: 6:22am On Dec 31, 2013
You can always count on a Nigerian to defend corruption.

A people that truly deserve the leaders they get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scatec Solar Secures 100 MW Solar Project In Nigeria. / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Femi Gbajabiamila Rejects National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.