Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch (2871 Views)

First Batch Of Dangote Truck Drivers To Graduate In January 2013 / Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
@ Bigproject

I ve always appreciate your posting and i use this medium to say a BIG THANK YOU for every infos you ve put on people mind as a means of relaxation and joy.

Do u work in the HR Dept, can u do me a favour by checking the status of my name and how soon i will be called to the TS, you can reply thru my GSM No, the one i used to send the text.

I hope to hear from you soonest.

Thank you in anticipation.

All the Best.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by venture08: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2008
MESSAGE OF HOPE.
Hello all IBPLC hopefuls,waiting could be killing,but the true test of a man is not in good times but in times of trial.We have all exhibited uncommon resiliance and i am sure having come thus far we will surely overcome.IB callup itself is not an end ,but a means to actualising your dream in the banking industry.Prepare your mind for any evetualities and be ready and determined to face the numerous challenges.Just hold on for a few more days and then plunge on with full force.Nfana , ONE LOVE!
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 2:37am On Sep 09, 2008
@Ventue08
@Bigproject
@Tofunmmy
& other folks, Thumbs up.

Pls lets not get our selves confused on this issue. The last time I contacted them towards the end of August, they said they still have quite a number of pple on the waiting list. and that it is turn by turn.

The only thin g that scares me most is that it seems they are going to wait for the guys in Lagos TS now to finish B4 they call the next set. otherwise why will they leave a TS empty while pple are waiting?

Its all so frustrating. Pls any one with inside info?
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2008
@ Shrink 98
@ Venture08
@ Bigproject
@ Other IBPlc Hopefuls

Only God will make it for us, cos it is just uneasy waiting all this while, and a TS is empty.

I think all we need now is an authentic insider infos telling when we should be expecting their call, so that everyone will have a uniform mind set towards that.

Wishing all the best in Life.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2008
@ Bigproject

Long time and how is life wit you over there? What s up, is like everyone is keeping quiet about this inter stuff.

I will be very grateful, if u can feed me with the authentic latest as regards to the TS.

Thank you in advance.

Best of Luk.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Ave(f): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2008
I have a strong feeling that everything is slowed down as a result of the on going fasting.I believe there would be good news after independence day.

The Lord is our strength.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2008
Tofunmmy ,
maybe u can call me at midnight on 07030659362.
Kano training School will ends today so all awaiting trainee from Kano should be expecting calls any moment from now till two weeks at most, and Abuja training will ends on 3rd October, so remaining to be expecting to resume on the 6th or 13th October.
I wish you all the best, Anything from Mr. Imolede who proves to know what is on ground, always try and confirm before you post anything so that you will not add to peoples' grief.

Bigproject (You are as big as you think, 08053050830,07030659362.)[b][/b]
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Ave
@Bigproject
@Tofunmmy
N all.
Pls Has any one tried to call their Head office HR? I guess this is about the best source of info in this case.
@ Bigproject, you did not mention when is the next batch for lagos Hopefuls. If the silence from Ib means that we will have to wait for the guys in TS to finish, then we are in for a long wait. Like mid or end october.

I sincerely hope not.

@Ave. Was your last post factual ? ie authentic info? pls lets be much clearer.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2008
@ shrink98

I love your positivity, but the waiting is killing. U can also try this number- 2771103, that is the HR, Head Office No., and get the house posted on the outcome of your calling.

Thanks in advance, hping to hear from you.

@ Fellow IBPlc Hopefuls

I believe the Lord will do it for us. Amen.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
The silence is quite deafening. Its another month now lets see how things pan out.
@Tofunmmy Dont let ur thread die.
@Venture08 I dont think it is necessary to start another thread on this issue. pls feel free to maintain this one. I am sure U will reach more people with your msge here.

Cheers 2 yaol.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 2:50am On Oct 07, 2008
THANKS FO THE No. @TOFUNMMY
I CALLED IB HR YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY TOLD ME.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by poochy(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2008
@shrink98, pls what did they tell u? Atleast it is better to know than just waiting endlessly.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2008
I av good news for all, Abuja training School is being prepared to train 72 awaiting trainee which i hope is the last batch of the trainee from all the test conducted since last year and this year.
i wish to notify you if you are in lagos to be preparing to come over to Abuja soonest.
From Nov 17th test we av about 24 more people from Abuja and about 30 from Jan 19th test of Unilag in Lagos, the remaining will be from Kano Dec Test that had their interview may. So as soon as the preparation is set if before friday that means you'll be called before friday to resume training on th 15th or 20th October.
Bigproject will be waiting to receive you all, get set cosit is over now.

Bigproject, you are as big as you think, 08053050830
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2008
@Bigproject

Thanks for the infos. it is 4 real this time around, i ve always believe in whatever you post on this thread and at the same time appreciate you for keeping hopes alive.

You can please reply me thru my phone number or we can talk xtracool btw 2day to friday.

I would be very grateful to God if IBPlc finally invites me to the TS.

All the best.

Thanks 4 all.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Ave(f): 10:24am On Oct 10, 2008
hw far today is friday already,has anybody been called yet?
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by venture08: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Shrink 98
No be say i no know,i find this thread so tey i no see am,na im i say make i encourage una small!What exactly did they tell you
@Bigproject
ABUJA ke!This is serious.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2008
I have been away from the site for a while.

@Bigproject I appreciate your encouraging post . I am sure you will be in a better positon to tell how sure you are of your sources, especially since no one seems to have gotten any such calls or messsages. Lets hope something good happens rreal soon.

However, some other feelers from the inside indicate that there are still quite a number of people on the waiting list.

Nevertheless, i still maintain that to avoid speculation, U should feel free to call their HR.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by benik(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2008
nawa o, its been a while, am wit xxxxx and i think am gonna stay there for a yl. i like d environment. wish u guys d best o, but men some of us will soon be marking d 1st yr anniversry of d day we wrote our test. on top wetin? pls guys shine ur eyes,
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2008
Sorry for keeping silent so far, there is a training going on in Abuja training school for some days now, so as soon this is finish the text will come in, but i will implore as many people that did not get the text message sent on the 29th july to quickly call the Hr to log this complaint cos after this training inter will no longer do test for entry level for a while cos they are now switching to contract staff called Intern.
I wish you all the best as u await th Great God of releasing the breakthrough message this weeek, we all soar on eagle's wing.
Bigproject, you are as big as you think , 08053050830
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2008
Hello fellow hopefuls, another week has gone.
@Bigproject, I appreciate your posts. But like I said, lets be sure of our sources.
It is really not easy waitng.
Now that the year is almost running out , lets keep fingers crossed and see what happens.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 3:59am On Oct 27, 2008
its another week!
Has anyone been contacted yet?
@Bigproject you last post is a little blurry. pls could you shed more light.ie who are the pple in training now and wnen that training will end .Thanks
Someone on the other thread has a different story. what can you make of that? pls feel free to compare notes and lets meet here.
Whatever happens any one who has been contacted could pls indicate on the thread.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 4:26am On Oct 28, 2008
well l hope this ends well and soon.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2008
@ IBPlc Hopefuls, I pray and hope things will happen soon, cos the waiting is killing, but i still believe that God will do it 4 us.

Lets keep praying, hoping and believing.

, it will surely happen. Amen.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2008
@Tofunmmy.
The whole thing only gets scarier by the day. You can Imagine that virtually all TS are free yet they are still not calling anyone.
The part that is most worrisome is the job security even after one has gotten the job. IB seem very eager to show theisr staff out at the slightest slip. Moreso they seem to be posting all their fresh trainees to Mkting.
I just hope they still have plans to call us this year. else that would have been a whole year sniffing the cookie.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 1:09am On Nov 06, 2008
bigproject:

Sorry for keeping silent so far, there is a training going on in Abuja training school for some days now, so as soon this is finish the text will come in, but i will implore as many people that did not get the text message sent on the 29th july to quickly call the Hr to log this complaint because after this training inter will no longer do test for entry level for a while because they are now switching to contract staff called Intern.
I wish you all the best as u await th Great God of releasing the breakthrough message this weeek, we all soar on eagle's wing.
Bigproject, you are as big as you think , 08053050830

Again @Bigproject I will Sincerely implore you to be honest on this post. What really is it all about. ie who are these people sudenly in the TS. were they on the waiting list?
Thanx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Job In Abuja / Interswitch Limited Is Recruiting For Young Graduates / Earn Airtime With Online Surveys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.