Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card (7811 Views)

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2014
damoskiy: Oga u ar not d last...I wuld always be behind u

For you mind now abi?.................you dey give close watch.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Fynestboi: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2014
undecided
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by pkasso(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
Twinkle Twinkle little star. . smiley
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
kingk:

For you mind now abi?.................you dey give close watch.
sure I dey ur back always na u ooo...
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2014
Fynestboi: undecided
y u ben ur face
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
p_kasso: Twinkle Twinkle little star. . smiley

Na comment be this abi...smh..disturbance tactics for my card grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Fynestboi: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Elantracey: y u ben ur face
wondering why i cant trust ladies that there name started with E and ends with Y on nairaland. undecided
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by pkasso(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Post after me and DIE!! angry
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Fynestboi: 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
p_kasso: Post after me and DIE!! angry
huh? undecided
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fynestboi: wondering why i cant trust ladies that there name started with E and ends with Y on nairaland. undecided
hahaha ehya dat's y we re few tongue
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
p_kasso: Post after me and WIN!!! angry

Yeah!!!
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
kingk:

Yeah!!!
huh? win? post after and win? owk sir, I hope you would win, btw, good evening to y'all. grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Fynestboi: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2014
undecided
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Oluwatola5(f): 1:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmmmm.......i hypnotize you all to forget this thread for the next 24hrs......it is working, cool!!!! coolcoolcool
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 2:25am On Jan 07, 2014
Oluwatola5: Hmmmmmm.......i hypnotize you all to forget this thread for the next 24hrs except Kingk......it is working, hot!!!! grin grin grin grin

For your mind abi?..tongue tongue
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Kai....I am back oooo....
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2014
damoskiy: Kai....I am back oooo....
welcome back sir. hope you will do the akokites magic, jazz, so as not to let anyone post after you. Happy resumption sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Oluwatola5(f): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
kingk:

For your mind abi?..tongue tongue
Its not fair, be your sister's helper nau sadsadsad
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oluwatola5: Its not fair, be your sister's helper nau sadsadsad
owk no problem, I hope he will help you out.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
We would always be dedicated to this cause. Akokites don't do jazz. We pary our way thru....
aysuccess99:
welcome back sir. hope you will do the akokites magic, jazz, so as not to let anyone post after you. Happy resumption sir. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Divepen were re u nau... ugliest fynestboi have u forgotten ur promise
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Finally
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ammanda :
Finally
let me help you out ma, to complete the sentence: Finally I posted and I hope to win. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oluwatola5: Its not fair, be your sister's helper nau sadsadsad

When has it become sister helper...was meant to be brother's helper/keeper grin tongue

aysuccess99:
owk no problem, I hope he will help you out.

@ ay, who? Me or you.....I hope say you know that I and myself grin want the card too.
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
kingk:

When has it become sister helper...was meant to be brother's helper/keeper grin tongue

@ ay, who? Me or you.....I hope say you know that I and myself grin want the card too.
It's true sir, you need to become your sister's and even brother's, uncle's, aunties', mum's, dad's and all the relatives keeper.grin grin grin grin grin Help her out sir, there's love and great reward in helping others. grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by kingk(m): 5:22am On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:
It's true sir, you need to become your sister's and even brother's, uncle's, aunties', mum's, dad's and all the relatives keeper.grin grin grin grin grin Help her out sir, there's love and great reward in helping others. grin grin

#yawns# Thank God, e be like say I don wake up..............@ ay, you're right sir!, well she can come to my place to collect the card grin if I win this one, I'll replace it. cheesy

I no try?grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by damoskiy(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Network has been bad oooo....
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:
let me help you out ma, to complete the sentence: Finally I posted and I hope to win. grin grin grin grin
you dint help me at all
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2014
kingk:
#yawns# Thank God, e be like say I don wake up..............@ ay, you're right sir!, well she can come to my place to collect the card grin if I win this one, I'll replace it. cheesy
I no try?grin
Okay sir, it's well, but I won't answer that, she would answer that herself.
damoskiy: Network has been bad oooo....
ehya, good morning the greatest AKOKITE. How's the day going sir? Have a nice day sir.
Ammanda :
you dint help me at all
ah, ma, I didn't help you at all ma? how's that possible ma? okay, I would try next time, but I can assure you ma, I did help you. grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2014
Help me by not posting after this
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 08, 2014
Ammanda :
Help me by not posting after this
okay ma, I get you, I wouldn't post after you again. I hope I've helped you out. Thanks ma in anticipation. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card by Ammanda(f): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2014
aysuccess99:
okay ma, I get you, I wouldn't post after you again. I hope I've helped you out. Thanks ma in anticipation. grin grin grin grin grin
isorite.
*Hopes he doesn't reply again*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Team A Vs Team B - Part 2 / What Do You Think The Person Above You Is Thinking / If U Care About Amigoz, Drop Her A Comment Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.