Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (69221 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by lionspot(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze: [b]
• Farting In Our Presence-
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to
but they really hate when you do it in their presence.
If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom
you don't know to tell you what he thinks of a lady
who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too much- Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we're too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

• Washing of your undies (panties)- Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say
that when a man loves you, he can even wash your
undies, we're not that cool with seeing someone else's undies!

• Talking too dirty -Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your
language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND
FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing excessively- Control the length you laugh in front of us.
When we're not around, you can laugh and bring
down the roof if you wish.
I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that
she didn't know when she polluted.

• Always watching movies- If your a Nollywood addict please, for the
sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once
your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting - Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that
one day you will fight his mother.

• OverSabi attitude - Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not.
[/b]
angry angry
chei! Free mtn mb at work.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by spicyv1(f): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
In other words, loose your identity! Do NOT be yourself because you want to please a man!

So OP: your mama don't fart, eat to her satisfaction, laugh her heart out or wash her undies in your papa's presence?

Or should the single ladies pretend not to do these normal things and reveal their true selves only after marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by emmyoha87(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2013
All these rules and regulations like U r going into a biz transaction,MTCHEEEWW!!!
These rules are childish and inconsequential in a matured relationship!!!
Keep it real Babe n I'll keep U around me 4eva.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by BE811APP: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2013
Telemundo
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by chixman: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2013
i hate wen girls complain 2 much

i hate wen girls pollute in my present
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Aphrodite4(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2013
When a girl watches herself n mks sure not to do these things, the big headed guy will now say she's too uptight n unspontaneous.. Mtscheww..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by adezjamz(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: I hate it when a girl breathes in my presence, like can't you hold your breath for just an hour?
cool
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by nickz(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze again angry
I hate when a girl cleans her nostrils with her finger in my presence shocked shocked shocked ..... Especially when she's a very beautiful girl cry cry cry
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Justiyke4u: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2013
END really shall never cease to WONDER. Meanwhile if ur girl has never (farted) in ur presence for once not even at nyt then she cant tell u her secret
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Dyt: Mtchewwwwwwwwww
I know say u go Hiss. Hit me up girl, we ain't done wif our discussion. wink
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by bukkylicious: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Abeg...........go sit down somewhere
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Richy4(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2013
I love it when ladies are themselves.

laugh if you want to, fart if you feel like. eat too much if you can and if I have the money I will pay.

but do not pretend like you cannot swallow a ball of fufu or you see a cockroach and you ran away or ask if it bites angry

4 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by MrAboki: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Dyt(f): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2013
RICHIE BOI:
I know say u go Hiss. Hit me up girl, we ain't done wif our discussion. wink

After u ran away abi
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Afrok(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
bro it's like U hate everything about ladies, shor
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Olajumokeibk(f): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Mtshweeeee rubbish thread. So if I don't do in front of him, na in front of u op I go do am baah. U miss road

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Afrok(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2013
It will take nothing from us if we all be ourselves, I won't mind most if not all of d aforementioned so far d girl is just been herself.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Smily202(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Vice versa........ We do ..they do.......End of story.....
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by adbokus(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
Lol. I hear you.
By the way,i'm a babe..tienks.
Babe ke! Anyway, hate whn a gal is beautiful. Makes concentrating harder!...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by kavey10(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2013
nekaa: Buh is it cool if you boys do these things?

No, it is not.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2013
sadly i disagree with all your point... okay except one, the over sabi part...

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Shadydamsel(f): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Rubbish Post... Don't make much sense 2 me Cuz I do all in my BF's presence and he even loves Me more...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Happydave(f): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Singing in MJ voice "speechless dats wat u make me feel".
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Smh... That's d reason we have fake women everywhere. Men love perfection, don't get fat, don't eat, don't lose shape, don't breathe, just die!!!!

Nansense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Lilimax(f): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
so a girl should not be herself in your presence undecided More like pretense all the way smiley
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by skyscraperTM(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Nawao! So because I listed the things I hate girls doing in my presence some people thinks I'm gay. So, saying i hate it when a girl chew gum, form foreign accent, insult elders, snub other girls, talk too much, walk almost unclad on the street, means i'm gay abi? When will some people have some sense for pete's sake?

The question says when done 'in my presence.' it doesn't mean i'm generalising. Besides, I stated my points from experience.

Well, to answer y'all question: I'm not gay. Now, swerve!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Am guilty of numba one and four embarassed
gross
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Lilimax: so a girl should not be herself in your presence undecided More like pretense all the way smiley
so walking unclad and forming foreign accents are being yourself ? Wonderful
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Onota: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Just passing......
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by POPEII: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Shadydamsel: Rubbish Post... Don't make much sense 2 me Cuz I do all in my BF's presence and he even loves Me more...
he's only deceiving you , ask yourself why he's yet to bring you to his parents' house ?
You need to change your way and work hard to become a wife material
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by kavey10(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Coincidentally, this was the kinda topic Joyce and N6 were discussing last night on Night Cafe.

Honestly, these 'I hate' blah blah blah ish is just too trivial in a mature relationship. Being oneself is the real deal. It gives one the confidence and self esteem to be a better person regardless of whether you've got a BF or GF, I say build yourself to the point where you become the toast of 'meaningful' guys. Also, ladies and guys be classy! Ratchetness kills Reputation.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Nobody is perfect. Male of female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.