Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pls Help Us O, My Litte Brother Has Turned Night Time To Night Mares O. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Us O, My Litte Brother Has Turned Night Time To Night Mares O. (2464 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel Turned 21(story And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pls Help Us O, My Litte Brother Has Turned Night Time To Night Mares O. by importer56: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lerrie John: @ OP my younger sister used to be afraid like hell of her shadow too around that same age. Whenever Nepa took light and candles were lit she would scream n cry. We had to explain to her everybody had shadows. She kind of understood but was still afraid all the same because it followed her everywhere. So we found out ways to avoid her seeing her shadow to help her out. Like placing her back on the wall or placing the candle in a way that her shadow was behind her. Anyway, she outgrew it.....at least I hope she did cos she's 24yrs now...imagine if she's still scared...hahahaha..I will ask her.

Wow 24 Thats a very very long time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Not Temperamental But When I Get Angry, I Turn The Whole Place Upside Down / Pls Help My Family To Live / Why am I Scared Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.