Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? (7981 Views)

"My Wife Wears Sexy Dresses..but Wouldn't Let Me Touch Her" A Husband / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by smlafolabi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2008
Even you try to touch him, he always rebuked you. he doesnt give you any attention, and you suspect hes cheating on you, what will you do
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by onyinye2(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2008
If you mean touch as in "sex", then i would just catch him when he is not expecting it.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

If you mean touch as in "sex", then i would just catch him when he is not expecting it.

How do you mean?
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2008
I'm sure you mean sex, in that case, sex can be substituted with food, just replace the 'bang bang bang' with the 'chomp chomp chomp', they both bring pleasure  tongue tongue
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Outstrip(f): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
Then I will touch myself and act like it is even better than when he does it. He will get jealous lol
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by OutlukBabe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2008
well, well, if he doesnt i will try to talk to him to understand that Im human too, and I get hormones flowing in my systems. I will pester him for a while and see, if he doesnt response, of course I will find alternative. There are cucumbers and carrots in d market. Or even body spary cans can work. But I hear say the oyibo thing don enter market. And if that one no do, there are other men that can secretly satisfy my urge. Afterall Im a human. Thank God, he service me anytime I need service.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by chika98: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2008
Find someone else who will. jk
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by DeepZone: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2008
Rape him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by edition(f): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2008
Have a long heart to heart talk, or else a short chat, asking what the problem is and what he expects me to do given the situation.

If its the wife refusing to play ball the whole world will hear. When its the other way round its a different cup of tea. undecided
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by ula(f): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
why shouldnt he?
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by hadiza30(f): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2008
Try and talk it out with him. Equally make sure u've done all it takes to seduce him or make him sexually aroused( some men hate monotony and unattractive wives just turn them off!)
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by MrCrackles(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
If i was a woman, i would pick his best friend up and shag him in front of his eyes, wearing the sexiest lingerie ever! grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by idupaul: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
it just means u have lost ur sexy grin
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by nikekenny(m): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
or maybe uv lost ur beauty!
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Hardballer(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2008
Holla at your boy cool cool
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by MissyB1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2008
lmao @ holla at your boy.

@ topic
Smtin is probably wrong.Calm down,search yourself if the fault is from you/try tracing where d fault is from.By doing so,you've suceeded in solving part of the problem den you can tk tins to the next level.Meanwhile,put on ur God given charm maybe that wil help a lil.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by sistajay(f): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2008
I will try by all means to find out as to why he is refusin me, and hope he's not goin through temporary insanity, hence he's refusin to touch my heavenly bodi.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by rasputinn(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ poster

methinks this matter is true-life

Well did you lose shape or lose your game or does he have erectile dysfunction
Search yourself and see what you lost or did not lose
I don't think he's having an affair,but he just might if you don't remedy the situation
Best of luck
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by yimiton(f): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
Men love sex, they love to take it when they are married because they feel it is their rights.

So, if my husband is suddenly not interested in sex with me, I'll know it's not a funny issue, it's a very serious issue and I'll treat it thus.

First, I'll ask myself if there's anything wrong with me, like:
1. have I gotten really fat and unattractive
2. do I still take time to make my hair
3. are my cloths sexy
4. what about the room, is it inviting, romantic and neat?
If the answer to any of these questions is on the negative, I'll make an effort to put things right with myself. While doing this, I'll call him and have a heart to heart talk with him. Like really discuss with him about my fears and discomfort.
I believe that when he notices that I've made obvious efforts to please him, he'll get around and stop acting up. Unless he has totally stopped loving me and he already in love with another woman and just feels trapped with me because I'm his wife. In that case, we'll need a profesional, that's a psychologist. Above all of these, I'll remember to pray and pray very hard, committing my marriage in God's hands.

Do all of these sis, and I'm sure you'll have your man eating you all up again.
All the best
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2008
LOL @replies
Are dildos out of circulation? cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by ssRhino: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2008
If he wont touch u, get some intimacy gadgets and have fun.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by beninman(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2008
[b]@ yimiton
Men love sex, they love to take it when they are married because they feel it is their rights.

So, if my husband is suddenly not interested in sex with me, I'll know it's not a funny issue, it's a very serious issue and I'll treat it thus.

3. are my cloths sexy
If the answer to any of these questions is on the negative, I'll make an effort to put things right with myself. While doing this, I'll call him and have a heart to heart talk with him. Like really discuss with him about my fears and discomfort.
I believe that when he notices that I've made obvious efforts to please him, he'll get around and stop acting up. Unless he has totally stopped loving me and he already in love with another woman and just feels trapped with me because I'm his wife. In that case, we'll need a professional, that's a psychologist. Above all of these, I'll remember to pray and pray very hard, committing my marriage in God's hands.

All the best[/b]

You must be a one of those good God fearing house wife! God will surely bless you and your home! In all I have read in this topic, you have so far posted the best that I really valued! I think the wisdom did not just come to you but, God has giving you the wisdom to write this out here. You must be a Christian because other religions don't always stand in place of peace but the other way around.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by lexicon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2008
beninman:

[b]@ yimiton

3. are my cloths sexy
I believe that when he notices that I've made obvious efforts to please him, he'll get around and stop acting up. Unless he has totally stopped loving me and he already in love with another woman and just feels trapped with me because I'm his wife. In that case, we'll need a professional, that's a psychologist. Above all of these, I'll remember to pray and pray very hard, committing my marriage in God's hands.

All the best[/b]

You must be a one of those good God fearing house wife! God will surely bless you and your home! In all I have read in this topic, you have so far posted the best that I really valued! I think the wisdom did not just come to you but, God has giving you the wisdom to write this out here. You must be a Christian because other religions don't always stand in place of peace but the other way around.

@yimiton , you have spoken well. givers of knowlege shall not lack.u shall not lack

@beninman, ur post in not neccessary at all. if you want to comment on any body's post go sright to the point.anybody form any relegion can talk sence.stop dragging ur leg on the floor.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Sapphic: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2009
@ Topic,

Men (and women) never finish for outside now? If he can cheat, so can I. Plus there are dildos and vibrators. No sweat. undecided
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by sistawoman: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hire a Private Investigator

Get the proof he is cheating

Get a lawyer and take it all.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by Sapphic: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2009
sistawoman:

Hire a Private Investigator

Get the proof he is cheating

Get a lawyer and take it all.

You Go Girl! I'm Loving this response, unfortunately, it does not always work out (and most definitely won't if she lived in Nigeria).
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by tope2000(f): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2009
Ask him why or rape him tongue
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by saraj(f): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2009
Thats my situation, my husband hasen't touched me since last May. Just take your mind off by getting another hobby. There is no point in cheating on your husband. Its not worth the guilty conscience. Sex isn't everything. Maybe I wasn't good in it in the first place so I shouldn't be doing it anyway. My husband goes outside to have sex. I try not to let it get to me though, I occupy my mind with other things.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by ifyalways(f): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
sara j:

Thats my situation, my husband hasen't touched me since last May. Just take your mind off by getting another hobby. There is no point in cheating on your husband. Its not worth the guilty conscience. Sex isn't everything. Maybe I wasn't good in it in the first place so I shouldn't be doing it anyway. My husband goes outside to have sex. I try not to let it get to me though, I occupy my mind with other things.
this is bad and unimaginable shocked shocked shocked
sis,u really strong oooo,how long wud u go on like this?
@Topic,find out his reasons and work on it.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by farotika(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2009
yimiton:

3. are my cloths sexy
I believe that when he notices that I've made obvious efforts to please him, he'll get around and stop acting up. Unless he has totally stopped loving me and he already in love with another woman and just feels trapped with me because I'm his wife. In that case, we'll need a profesional, that's a psychologist. Above all of these, I'll remember to pray and pray very hard, committing my marriage in God's hands.

All the best

@ sara j & poster,

For God's sake both of you should try as much as possible to follow yimi's instruction, it will go a long way to help you solve this problem.

Note that the success or otherwise of your marriage depends solely on you. The good book says: a wise woman builds her house while a foolish woman pulls hers down with her own hands. Please choose to be wise.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by plappville(f): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2009
I will try to talk with him to know why he do not enjoy my touches, maybe he is stressed up with work or something, anyhow, i advice u to talk it out with him.
Re: If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? by JustGood(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2009
Its better to find out the reason rather than allow the ones who have lost all to mislead you. The guy might even be going through some difficult things that you dont know about.

He could be thinking too much about things like finances. He could be having problems motivating himself for sex. He could be seeing you in a different light. If you have been having constant quarrels, it is possible for him to get turned off.

Find out the reason first and dont jump the gun by doing what some people would have you do here without knowing what the situation on ground is. The first few years of my marriage-  there were times when I would go for as long as 2 weeks without making love with my wife whenever we had an argument. I just got turned off after every argument. These things can happen so dont let anyone mislead you here.

be sure you know what you're doing before doing anything!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child / Couples With Different Career Dreams / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.