Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together (7979 Views)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Going To Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by gist4kidsblog: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2016
This is unbelievable ..Read what this woman wrote this on her facebook page

“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had sex with him when he was 14 years old. The baby came out fine. Just to let you know, I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen (13), fourteen (14), and sixteen (16).
My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me.
This all started when I realized that I started to get feelings for him I decided to have a one and one talk with him. I told him “mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you”. I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.
I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I told him yes and even sex

Read more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/photosmother-admits-to-sleeping-with-15.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by gist4kidsblog: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Endtime Mother shocked shocked shocked
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:00am On Apr 03, 2016
OMG! are they not possessed?! shocked

Tufiakwa! Aru! angry

When thought av seen it all... This came along! embarassed

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Choi! That woman dey sick.
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by femiranking28(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
She means her son is the father of her child.. What a world. Uwa

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Tallesty1(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2016
13, 14, 16? Like seriously do you lay eggs?
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Bolade005: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
13, 14, 16? Like seriously do you lay eggs?
I think she lay eggs.

The woman is not just possessed. She's a possessed nym.pho. Even if your hole dey scratch you, can't you just find a matured man out there to help you?

And the retard is proud enough to post this rubbish on a social media for the world to see. Eleribu ma ni eleyi ke.

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Uthman51(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2016
AYE OOOOO!!!! shocked
make I no blame her too much...maybe she b shegoat wey transform to human.
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Ramanto(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2016
It would have attracted more attention and critism if it had happened between a Dad and his daughter. It's high time men stood for their right! This Shameless women is bold enough to boast about it. would any man be bold about same?
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2016
I can't speak on this issue
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Kingsley10000: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2016
weird ...apparently the world is all coming to an end
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2016
WTF!
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
AYAFF DIED

SOMEBORRY POUR ME WATER
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
AYAFF DIED

SOMEBORRY POUR ME WATER
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by MrTeeo: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2016
This child molestation, no lady has called it what it truly is. Rape and Molestation, the child is obviously going through mental trauma. Because he is a male no one is talking. She needs to rot in jail. No she should be hanged.

She's not an Endtime mother she is a wicked woman she has not right to be called a mother, she is a devil

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
grin
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Kingsley10000: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
MrTeeo:
This child molestation, no lady has called it what it truly is. Rape and Molestation, the child is obviously going through mental trauma. Because he is a male no one is talking. She needs to rot in jail. No she should be hanged.

She's not an Endtime mother she is a wicked woman she has not right to be called a mother, she is a devil
i think rape/molestation case only vindicates the female folks
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by CaroLyner(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2016
smh.some people dont deserve to be called mothers

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2016
No no no cant be his mum sad

She just cant be embarassed
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by MrTeeo: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Kingsley10000:

The boy is a minor, so it's rape
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by fowlyansh181(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Nonsense angry
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by UIA04(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
AYAFF DIED

SOMEBORRY POUR ME WATER

*pours gallon of water on her* shhhhhhhh.....
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by chris4gold(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2016
Oga seun must read dis

1 Like

Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
UIA04:

*pours gallon of water on her* shhhhhhhh.....
.SORRY...THE NAIRALANDER YOU ARE TRYING TO WAKE CAN NOT B WOKEN AT THE MOMENT...PLS TRY AGAIN LERRA
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Adaeze003(f): 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
This should better be fake gist!!! Seriously, what is wrong with humans these days

Tufia...

Kingsley10000:

This is rape...
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by yellowbeauty(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
if this kin tin happen for naija na their kinsmen go bury them alive
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by igraman(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Whats there ?
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
People breaking new ground in absurdity.

Nawa,the world is really coming to An end.
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Pidggin(f): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Maybe she belongs to a demonic cult
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by Pidggin(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
yellowbeauty:
if this kin tin happen for naija na their kinsmen go bury them alive

It has been happening, some evil fathers have been sleeping with their daughters who buried them?
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by yellowbeauty(f): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pidggin:

It has been happening, some evil fathers have been sleeping with their daughters who buried them?
yea and they are doing it secretly
Re: (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together by yellowbeauty(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pidggin:

yea and they are doing it secretly but this woman has the guts to speak it openly....not in naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child / Couples With Different Career Dreams / How Safe Is Ikorodu In Recent Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.