Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child (7979 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / My hubby want me to break my sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by toofine765: 7:51am On Jan 12, 2013
i have two lovely girls, am very okay with them and wont have minded having a full stop there but hubby want us to have one more trail just in case God helps us and we get a son but am scared of trying so i dont end up with another girl cos my mum also gave birth to 5 female children only. can someone pls help me, i do beleive in the God of miracle but is there something in particular i can do to give me a son. i want to make my husband happier.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by feminineA: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2013
The plain truth is there's really nothing you can do to determine the sex of the baby but to pray to God and all will be well. Give it a try!

1 Like

Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by dridowu: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2013
because ur mum has 5 ladies does not mean dat u 2 will also have all girls. Open ur leg and do sth. 3 Sons on d way. 1 more tin pls, can i meet of 1 of ur sisters********winks********

2 Likes

Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by ignis: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2013
Just trust in God and give it a trial.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
try changing ur s..ex position. do d job for him.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by RoyalRoy(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2013
chaircover: I think you need to ask your husband what the next step will be if you go for a third try and it happens to be another girl. Forewarned is forearmed and you are both prepared for whatever outcome

A woman after my heart...lolllzz
What happens if another girl comes along? Another trial? Or resentment for the newborn? Discuss with him o!!!!
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by Mrsmansson(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2013
feminine A: The plain truth is there's really nothing you can do to determine the sex of the baby but to pray to God and all will be well. Give it a try!
Who gave you that false information?
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by tarababy: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2013
Children are gift from God and so it should not matter what sex they are.I have a friend who has four girls and now pregnant hoping for a boy.
Women should concentrate on improving their lives rather than concentrating on having a boy.
afterall having a boy and girl does not guarantee that hubby will be faithful.

Be grateful with whatever God gives you,boy or girl.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by babysnogls: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
There's absolutely nothing God cant do. However, there's also ways u can help get a male child. I read a comprehensive study on how to but cant rememba everythn. U mak luv wen ovulation is strongest etc. Try and google it then prayerfuly apply it. BUT if a girl comes, cheer up and accept her.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by baby124: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
There are ways o my sister. But is he willing to pay? Am sure you can select somehow through IVF. Goodluck.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by greatgod2012(f): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
I think you should be more concerned about having one more child than trying to have a baby boy, what if you are still waiting, will you be agitating for gender of d baby.
That being said,why dont you ask your hubby what his reaction will be if d next trial turns out to be a girl again, then you both reach a concensus whether to try it or not.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
OP, if you want a boy...do that thing with hubby 5 days before and 5 days after ovulation....do it each day for the 11 days straight.. wink

After the act, just raise your bum up, place a pillow under it and relax for 10 min before cleaning up.

I assure you, it works...

You know XY chromosome swims very fast.

Just dedicate 10 days straight work out and you will get the result.

But if you end up having a girl...train her to be a Tom boy because baby conceived through this procedure are very active and strong.

Thank me later kiss
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by victorian(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
My neighbour, a married man that has 4boys, even when his wife has 3sisters, says there is a certain trick, he applies to making it happen, when we were discussing about sexes of children. He said ,yes God determines the sex of a baby, but if a man wants to have a male child, no more beer, no cigarrette smoking and he should abstain from sex with girl frnds, wife, lover, for at least every 3months... then have sex again with the wife throughout that week, after 3months....He said, there is no how, the wife will not have a boy. And that's what he applies in his house...
That's wat he said o...l dont know if it's true... Possibly discuss it with yur husband ,op... He could see reason to it.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by tpia5: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2013
they should discuss the number of children they're comfortable having, assuming the boy doesnt come on time.

are they ok with between 5 and 9 or 10 attempts? [all things being equal, health and finances-wise].

however, some men are comfortable with any gender, be it girl or boy, and might not stress themselves unnecessarily in such instances.

but, if they're both ok with big families, and can afford it, they can try as many times as they want to, imo, although most families these days are smaller in size, but if the couple in question is financially well off, its up to them.

there was a thread dealing with this issue, some years ago, dont know if i can find it. I remember i posted there.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by EfemenaXY: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
toofine765: i have two lovely girls, am very okay with them and wont have minded having a full stop there but hubby want us to have one more trail just in case God helps us and we get a son but am scared of trying so i dont end up with another girl cos my mum also gave birth to 5 female children only. can someone pls help me, i do beleive in the God of miracle but is there something in particular i can do to give me a son. i want to make my husband happier.

@Poster, have you ever heard of the Chinese birth / pregnancy calendar?

It's over 900 years old but has a high degree of accuracy in predicting the gender of your child, based on your age and the month of conception. It's also a fun exercise and who knows, this might just be the solution you're looking for. I've crossed checked it against my kids and it's 80% accurate. Mind you, for one of my kids, the month of conception was also my birth month, so some discrepancies there. You might want to try it out though... cheesy

"...To use the Chinese pregnancy calendar, you will go down the column until you get to the age of the mother at the time of conception (it could be different if the mother has had a birthday since conceiving).

Then go across that row until you get to the month the baby was conceived. If the square is blue, it's a boy! If the square is pink a girl is on the way!
..."

http://www.momswhothink.com/pregnancy/chinese-pregnancy-calendar.html

Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:25am On Jan 14, 2013
Efe, thanks for bringing this up.

I got to know about this chart from my mom; she said she used it for all her children and it worked for her. It has 80% chances of success; it may work for some and not for others but there's no harm in trying.

Poster, you could also trying googling "ovulation calendar/calculator". It lets you know when your ovulation starts based on the information you supplied and when to try for a boy or girl.

Study the two: Chinese Birth Calendar and your Ovulation Calendar to help you.

PS: try to study the birth chart/calendar to see if it worked for your other children.

1 Like

Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by greatgod2012(f): 2:33am On Jan 14, 2013
@ efe, thanks so much, i never heard of this b4,i just checked mine now in proportion to all my children and its very accurate, i even checked for my siblings, its all accurate.
@op, this is going to be useful, try it.
May God help us all.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by navygrl: 3:26am On Jan 14, 2013
You all know the gender is determined by the sper.m right? Only the sper.m. All the wivestales in the world won't help you if the first sper.m to reach the egg is xx instead of xy
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by KINGwax(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2013
Mrs mansson:
Who gave you that false information?
why dnt u jes talk ur own?
I'm repeatin wot said; there's nothin u can really do to determine the sex u want. Forget wot u knw, u can only try d scientific method. God dey
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by Mrsmansson(f): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2013
KINGwax: why dnt u jes talk ur own?
I'm repeatin wot said; there's nothin u can really do to determine the sex u want. Forget wot u knw, u can only try d scientific method. God dey
I forgot a long time ago.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by dayokanu(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Abeg make una teach me how to use this calendar with vivid examples? Does the sexualll position also matter?
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by Mrsmansson(f): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2013
Thanks @ mena but is the op saying she hasn't viewed this thread to show some appreciation.Na wa O.but I have some issues with age thing as a lady might be 20 last year december so what age does she make use of this january
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by nobniger: 3:22am On Jan 15, 2013
www.baby2see.com/gender/index.html

Girl or Boy Baby Gender - At conception, gender is determined by chromosome ... her cycle and when she ovulates, the odds of baby gender prediction can be in one's favor. .... Make love in the missionary position, or with the woman on topine Baby Gender? | NutriFile
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by toofine765: 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
So sorry all, i have been so engrossed with work and family that i am just getting to read the replies. I really appreciate all the responcess. The chinese chart do correspond with the birth of my two girls. I will try this out, God helping me and then come back to testify. Love you all. Really one big family
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by mizzochocinco: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
toofine765: i have two lovely girls, am very okay with them and wont have minded having a full stop there but hubby want us to have one more trail just in case God helps us and we get a son but am scared of trying so i dont end up with another girl cos my mum also gave birth to 5 female children only. can someone pls help me, i do beleive in the God of miracle but is there something in particular i can do to give me a son. i want to make my husband happier.
before u go on to ask for a miracle u might not be able to afford. Take no offence. but how are you managing financially with the children you already have?
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by toofine765: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2013
Financially we are very ok, just praying for the grace of God to continue to sustain us as we struggle to give them the very best morally, academically, spiritually and all round.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by mizzochocinco: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
If u can afford having another child and u are okay with being pregnant again then I wish u all the best
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2013
Mrs mansson: Thanks @ mena but is the op saying she hasn't viewed this thread to show some appreciation.Na wa O.but I have some issues with age thing as a lady might be 20 last year december so what age does she make use of this january

She will continue to use 20 till her birthday.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2013
@toofine765, it's welcome; glad I could help.
Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by 1920MaMa: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2013
this might help

note: it works with your Lunar Age. Check it HERE

Re: Have 2 Lovely Girls But Hubby Want One More Trial For A Male Child by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On Jan 17, 2013
Compared to your chart there are several conflicts

E.g if we check A woman 27yrs and conceive in March, July, August

There is a conflict

www.nairaland.com/attachments/947493_Chinese_Pregnancy_Calendar_jpg0d5dc6dfba31e662b8a54211df6b0905

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Man Always Sides With His Family. / Pastor Chris' Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Mums On Divorce / Women And Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.