Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

" The Freestyle Lounge" - Rap Battles (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / " The Freestyle Lounge" (59583 Views)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / ~** The Return Of The Freestyle Lounge **~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (Go Down)

Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Sauron1: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

i wont be surprised if muffin or mama-gee or whatever the Bleep her name is was recruited by sauron to try and dent ibimes image , we all know sauron has been tryna be as strong and loud as ofoka these days .
sauron dont even try , yall cant be like ofoka , ofoka is the one in a million . punkasses

Ofoka is a nonentity in this rap habitat. grin grin grin grin
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by muffins(f): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

i wont be surprised if muffin or mama-gee or whatever the Bleep her name is was recruited by sauron to try and dent ibimes image , we all know sauron has been tryna be as strong and loud as ofoka these days .
sauron dont even try , yall cant be like ofoka , ofoka is the one in a million . punkasses

@muffin
who the Bleep gave u the right to insult and make dumb comments without permission,do u want to join the MRCS?

Bia ofokasibe or okpokasibe or whatever you call yourself, don't come in here and type like without first thinking least you make yourself look like an idiot accompanied with sounding like one, If you're looking for fellow punked ass lunatics to exchange words with, you can go to Ibime he's in the right position to do that with his whacko lyrics. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by ofokasibe: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2009
muffins:

Bia ofokasibe or okpokasibe you can go to Ibime he's in the right position to do that with his whacko lyrics. cool cool cool cool cool

now mufflings, u just gave urself away as sauron's 2nd id, i cant even hate on u now,. why are u going after ibime again ? u were supposed to come at me str8 now,, so na sauron register as mufflings , wonders shall never end, sauron i wonder why u want to bring ibime down to ur biting world, if u like register anoda username as mufula or mufutau not muffling we go catch u , mufflin oloshi oloobushaaaan.iwo were grin grin grin

oya reply me o , i am waiting , i need nairaland drama. grin grin.
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by Sauron1: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

now mufflings, u just gave urself away as sauron's 2nd id, i cant even hate on u now,. why are u going after ibime again ? u were supposed to come at me str8 now,, so na sauron register as mufflings , wonders shall never end, sauron i wonder why u want to bring ibime down to your biting world, if u like register anoda username as mufula or mufutau not muffling we go catch u , mufflin oloshi oloobushaaaan.iwo were grin grin grin

oya reply me o , i am waiting , i need nairaland drama. grin grin.

I think a family curse has been placed on you if you cannot decipher between Sauron and muffins.
It seems you reason with the sole of your feet.
The only time you make sense is when your feet are not on the floor.
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by ofokasibe: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2009
mufflin aka mumu gee aka mama gee ~Sauron' wife~:

Why haven't I been released yet?, what is going on? and whyd id the number of my posts decrease?, I want my ,mama-gee account back.
These mods are getting on my nerves, they've banned me as if it's not enough for them they also deleted all my posts leaving me with only 81 posts instead of 120 posts I had, seriously are they kidding me or what?

mama gee aka mumu gee are u a monkey ??, i will make sure they ban mufutau or mufula or mufflin and saubite too, why shld u open anoda id, when u are spamming us with this ya nonsense talk?  grin

@mods
make una no open mumu gee o, she is causing katakata in battle rap section when she cant even rap
she wants to join her husband saubite in bed this night. eyin were meji yi. grin
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by muffins(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2009
ofokasibe:

mama gee aka mumu gee are u a monkey ??, i will make sure they ban mufutau or mufula or mufflin and saubite too, why shld u open anoda id, when u are spamming us with this ya nonsense talk?  grin

@mods
make una no open mumu gee o, she is causing katakata in battle rap section when she cant even rap
she wants to join her husband saubite in bed this night. eyin were meji yi. grin

I always knew you are demented but this has left me with no doubt that you're both psychologically and emotionally demented. cool
Okpokokasibe, you are starting a journey that you can't finish because if you don't take your time, me and you will be banned the same day because of E-fighting, you had better take your time. wink wink
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by ofokasibe: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2009
muffins:

Okpokokasibe, you are starting a journey that you can't finish because if you don't take your time, me and you will be banned the same day because of E-fighting, you had better take your time. wink wink

a journey i cant finish ,mogbe , if only u knew my cv . ask about ofoka bitch!!! grin grin come at me
Re: " The Freestyle Lounge" by mukina2: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
Thread locked!

I hope no one opens this thread again so so fight angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48)

M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Strictly Naija Rap(Pigeon English Rap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.