Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,481 members, 7,846,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (829841 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
And to those who have the misconception about who a deist is...

A deist doesn't believe in a Judgement Day. A deist acknowledges the existence of a God. He concurs that a God exists who created the universe, but in a different sense that He doesn't have anything to with it anymore. He doesn't intervene to it.

A deist doesn't believe in miracles, salvation, healing, afterlife, prophecies etc.

They are much like atheists. The difference is they acknowledge a Supreme Being exists, while atheists don't believe in any supernatural.

So Francistony, you believeing a Judgement Day disqualifies you a deist. A deist believes a Creator exists, but that He has nothing to do with His creatures any more.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
osazuwao8: If you need assistance in processing your admission into University of Ibadan you can now contact us via 08060870918
419......u beta repent,ur dayz ar numbered

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Nah.. It was originally a propaganda in Rome, and then the Catholics picked it up for religion and propagated it. But some folks thought the Catholics had tampered with this 'religion' so they saparated themselves from the Catholics and called themselves Protestants. But still the Protestants weren't in agreement, they disputed about what the Bible teaches, and this led to another division: thousands of denominations one of which you belong to.

You are wrong. You don't need to make a false claim because you're not one them.

Catholic Church compiled the bible they use and Martin Luther was a bishop. He wanted to divorce and marry 2nd wife, catholic church rejecte, he left and formed his own church. He with queen of England waged war against Catholic church and from their, other churches began to exist. smiley

They have been deceived. Something that's not religion doesn't have to be dogmatic but christianity is filled with dogma.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton: And to those who have the misconception about who a deist is...

A deist doesn't believe in a Judgement Day. A deist acknowledges the existence of a God. He concurs that a God exists who created the universe, but in a different sense that He doesn't have anything to with it anymore. He doesn't intervene to it.

A deist doesn't believe in miracles, salvation, healing, afterlife, prophecies etc.

They are much like atheists. The difference is they acknowledge a Supreme Being exists, while atheists don't believe in any supernatural.

So Francistony, you believeing a Judgement Day disqualifies you a deist. A deist believes a Creator exists, but that He has nothing to do with His creatures any more.

Well, thanks for explaining.

What I'm hell sure is that I'm not a Christian but I believe in God.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Nah.. It was originally a propaganda in Rome, and then the Catholics picked it up for religion and propagated it. But some folks thought the Catholics had tampered with this 'religion' so they saparated themselves from the Catholics and called themselves Protestants. But still the Protestants weren't in agreement, they disputed about what the Bible teaches, and this led to another division: thousands of denominations one of which you belong to.

i so much agree with you man!... check seventh day adventist teachings...each church believes it is the one true church.
catholic church even burnt early protestant at the stake...the catholic church carried out crusades..destroyed pagan cities and countries under the holy armies then...and yet they condemn those bloodthirsty muslims fighting their jihad, they are all the same inside.

lastbullet

if ure agnostic...good for you...if ure a theist...good for you...if ure an atheist...good for you...but being a deist and you believe in most of what theists believe in.....you are still a theist not a deist....as you were you believe God is good,there is hell,there is judgement day God will judge u with ur works...

my friend ure a theist not a deist.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
osazuwao8: If you need assistance in processing your admission into University of Ibadan you can now contact us via 08060870918
.........d sleeping man as woken up
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Well, thanks for explaining.

What I'm hell sure is that I'm not a Christian but I believe in God.

It's a pleasure.

We are almost the same smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

That's why no one will ever know until I graduate and starting working. smiley
oh the irony!... smh
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton: And to those who have the misconception about who a deist is...

help me tell him....francistony is still attached to his former faith
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lugard
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are wrong. You don't need to make a false claim because you're not one them.

Catholic Church compiled the bible they use and Martin Luther was a bishop. He wanted to divorce and marry 2nd wife, catholic church rejecte, he left and formed his own church. He with queen of England waged war against Catholic church and from their, other churches began to exist. smiley

They have been deceived. Something that's not religion doesn't have to be dogmatic but christianity is filled with dogma.

Well, I don't where you get you idea from, but what I posted is one of the poetic thing I know about Christianity. smiley

Martin Luther, the father of Protestants, who love freedom. He was so much persecuted by the Catholics, though he was not the only early brave man who protested.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahkenaten:

i so much agree with you man!... check seventh day adventist teachings...each church believes it is the one true church.
catholic church even burnt early protestant at the stake...the catholic church carried out crusades..destroyed pagan cities and countries under the holy armies then...and yet they condemn those bloodthirsty muslims fighting their jihad, they are all the same inside.

lastbullet

if ure agnostic...good for you...if ure a theist...good for you...if ure an atheist...good for you...but being a deist and you believe in most of what theists believe in.....you are still a theist not a deist....as you were you believe God is good,there is hell,there is judgement day God will judge u with ur works...

my friend ure a theist not a deist.

Christianity development came along with lot of violence, Roman Catholics especially the father of forgeries. They did all the could to subdue Judaism with their false Messiah. Then, the Protestants have their bad too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Well, I don't where you get you idea from, but what I posted is one of the poetic thing I know about Christianity. smiley

Martin Luther, the father of Protestants, who love freedom. He was so much persecuted by the Catholics, though he was not the only early brave man who protested.

Google Anti-Catholicism.

Here's Luther blasphemy against Jesus Christ

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=191368
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahkenaten:

help me tell him....francistony is still attached to his former faith

Guess it's because he's in his early stage of dropping Christianity.

I had the same issue too when I was about giving up my faith
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Thats what the Catholic church told you to cover up for the martin Luther dilemma.... you believed it while you were still a Catholic and after you ceased being a Catholic

The power of religion...

just as a muslim that converts to christianity believes that anybody who burns a book that has quranic verses on it is cursed.

you are still in the grasp of the faith you despise bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahkenaten:

Thats what the Catholic church told you to cover up for the martin Luther dilemma....

They didn't tell me. I googled it while arguing with protestants.

I once had a topic on it but Nairaland data loss affected it.

Martin Luther and queen of England with Calvin and co' burnt Catholic Church in England.

http://m.sparknotes.com/biography/henryviii/section9.rhtml
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Google Anti-Catholicism.

Here's Luther blasphemy against Jesus Christ

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=191368

Lol.. Luther, mad man if truly he said those words..

And was Rom 3:28 really interpolated into the Epistle?

I'm very sure of Mark 16:9-end
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Lol.. Luther, mad man if truly he said those words..

And was Rom 3:28 really interpolated into the Epistle?

I'm very sure of Mark 16:9-end

He obviously said it because they know that religion and Jesus is a big hoax. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
SO WHAT IS THE LATEST NEWS ON THE ON 2ND BATCH?!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

He obviously said it because they know that religion and Jesus is a big hoax. smiley

Jesus is Lord smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Jesus is Lord smiley

Trust me, you'll know how aggressive and fanatic christians can be if we are saying this infront of them.

We go chop beating tire. grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Trust me, you'll know how aggressive and fanatic christians can be if we are saying this infront of them.

Yeah.. Your right..
They are just being brain-washed

I do get this annoying response from them:

"The canal mind can not understand the things of God" grin Poor Christians. They don't know that it's only the ignorant and delusional that can understand them.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ahkenaten(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
religion is an attempt to get control over the physical world in which we are placed,by wish of a wish-world, which we have developed inside us as a result of biological necessities ---- Sigmund Freud (new introductory lecture on psychoanalysis )

You will eat bye and bye
In that glorious land above the sky,
work and pray and live on hay
you will get a pie in the sky when you die
(Thats a lie ).------- Joseph hillstrom (the preacher and the slave))

There is only one religion and there are hundred versions of it --- george bernard shaw (unpleasant preface)

In heaven an angel is no one in particularly ---- george bernard shaw

An atheist is a man who has no invisble means of support ---- Fulton john sheen

As the frencg say,,there are three sexes male female and clergy men ---- Sydney smith

Momma is God just like another cop who's waiting to beat my ass if i dont obey him??------ tupac amaru shakur ----- The new breed.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Taylor184: For those aspiring to study in the first and best university,and to choose the Prestigious University of Ibadan as the University of their choice in the 2014 UTME...here is a thread where you can all share ideas,and post useful infos....grin grin
God bless us all
This is the purpose of creating this thread,not to argue about your religion or whatever...Please and Please,if you all know you want to argue or admonish each other,please create another thread to that effect....This thread is for Admissions...Gracias

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Dapo777 solve this problem:

https://www.nairaland.com/1922990/christians-problem#26668522
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Proton FrancisTony and co.

Create a new thread.. I would help yall promote it... But y'all need to take this "bigotry" of yours somewhere else
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Proton FrancisTony and co.

Create a new thread.. I would help yall promote it... But y'all need to take this "bigotry" of yours somewhere else

Sips coke..

On my 39th crate now
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Sips coke..

On my 39th crate now
Trust me.. No one cares or wants to hear about whatever religious orientation you've got... And this is going out to the other religious ones too... Lexxybooy and co.

The next religious post would get multiple reports from me on that post and every other religious post you've made here... You know what happens with those reports.

Wants to make a new order.?? .. I have new versions laced with codine...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Tundeajani(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
sure when some of this extremely religious starts taking and studying courses further in philosophy 101 and 102,their eyes would get clearer for them to see that their are faults in all these religin of the world.unfortunately for now their manipulators(fraudsters alfa and pastor) have fed them with enough propaganda to the extent that when they hear philosophy or free thinking they start spewin fallacies..uhn..u will learn more when u start thinking critically..ashiri awon pastor ati aafa eke matu...u wil known that religion as being practiced in nigerian is a tool for ,manipulating,defrauding and enslaving the gullibles

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adedayo516: Trust me.. No one cares or wants to hear about whatever religious orientation you've got... And this is going out to the other religious ones too... Lexxybooy and co.

The next religious post would get multiple reports from me on that post and every other religious post you've made here... You know what happens with those reports.

Wants to make a new order... I have new versions laced with codine...

Till I'm done with this. And what's codine
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tundeajani: sure when some of this extremely religious starts taking and study further in philosophy 101 and 102,their eyes would get clearer for them to see that their are faults in all these religin of the world.unfortunately for now their manipulators(fraudsters alfa and pastor) have fed with enough propaganda to the extent that they hear philosophy or free thinking the start spewin fallacies..uhn..u will learn more when u start thinking critically..ashiri awon pastor ati aafa eke matu...u wil known that religion as being practiced in nigerian is a tool for ,manipulating,defrauding and enslaving the gullibles
#reported
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

Till I'm done with this. And what's codine
Nothing much just a coke recipe.. You would like it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.