Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (824685 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bukkiminat(f): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't you think using online shorthands a lot, would go a long way in tampering with your spelling skills? #Just_saying

Been there before, when I newly started using internet, and I know how I usually forget simple spellings whenever I want to write in a lesson class. undecided

lols,someone told me that too,bt ts already in the blood...i pray i change soonest....thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bukkiminat:

lols,someone told me that too,bt ts already in the blood...i pray i change soonest....thanks

Yes. I understand.

It took me long before I changed. Anytime you use a shorthand, try to edit it whenever you find out.

My cousin always use it, and sometimes, she ask me to spell words like 'you', 'what', 'their', 'there' 'because' etc, for her because of confusion.

Can you imagine!. angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Why jonathan may win re-election
*1*jonathan and the PDP have done that could be consider electorally smart,all perceived opponent of the party were pushed out
*2*A well choreographed series of political ads,including tvcommercials,billboards and other promotional activities.you may not agree with''chief zebrudiah okoroigwe nwogbo'' portrayal of jonathans achievement but you cannot forget his memorable line ''are u seeing what am saw''?
*3*APC poor electoral machinery to date,the party's readiness for an election that is only four months away appear doubtful
*4*achievement of present administration eg best economy in africa and 26th largest in the world..etc.....NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES PRESIDENT GOODLUcK EBELE will win this election .

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by along11(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
dammyg319:
smiley yeah....it worked...thankz bro

Thtz nt gon chng anitin.... 10years to kum,Ur pic wl still be in my head... U re an entity of beauty!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
And for those of you saying that the past leaders are still engaging in politics, I will say shut d fu*k up.............you all know that we lack ''fighting spirit'' in nigeria,can you imagine a 17years old girl MALALA shot because she was fighting endlessly for girls right to education and you and I cannot stand against ordinary BANGER...........me they sambasia forest now chilling with abubakar she-cow
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Bukkiminat(f): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. I understand.

It took me long before I changed. Anytime you use a shorthand, try to edit it whenever you find out.

My cousin always use it, and sometimes, she ask me to spell words like 'you', 'what', 'their', 'there' 'because' etc, for her because of confusion.

Can you imagine!. angry

lol,seriously it won't be funny when you are writing an essay and you mix the whole thing up with online abbreviations

lyk sheted!!!
Where will you start from..?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2014
cheesy
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by didunde(f): 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
2nd list Neva come out?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

shocked And I can't believe you eventually removed it

Typical of an I.di0t lipsrsealed
nigga u shoudn't be rude na.....haba! Direct insult to a lady 4rm a guy! *o ku die kato* Itz her choice &d best ...mahn let it b!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
didunde:
2nd list Neva come out?

You self dey vex
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Kondoboy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
lolzzxxx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lexxybooy:
nigga u shoudn't be rude na.....haba! Direct insult to a lady 4rm a guy! *o ku die kato* Itz her choice &d best ...mahn let it b!

Guy there's no sense in what she did. Remove my dp because of what others say?... Make I mind my business sha grin

And at bolded.. 'Kini big deal'?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
So dis is wat happens whenever i leave u guyz @ home angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Bukkiminat:

lol,seriously it won't be funny when you are writing an essay and you mix the whole thing up with online abbreviations

lyk sheted!!!
Where will you start from..?

It's not that she doesn't know how to spell it.

But sometimes, she'll be like, 'is it spelt as wat or what'?

Ermm, she has changed sha.

[img]http://c0.thejournal.ie/media/2013/10/shock-gif.gif[/img]
That awkward moment when after adding abbreviations to your essay and you hear 10mins more, before you realise the whole shìt.

Gobe! gringringrin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2014

Oga Pr0ton weld0ne Sir.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
sigolisis:

True talk, we can't be outside and query what's going on inside. But lexxy, do you support continuation of this present administration even thou jonathan is not the best president Nigeria can produce but bcs there's no better hand/alternative among the available aspirants. At least if he can complete some of his so called "vision 20...50" I'm not campaigning for anyone of them o, just want us to reason 2gether. But let's leave it till the list is out so that we don't loose focus of the most important "show"
I dont support this present administration,i never supportd it. Coz i saw the vision of his visionless, i saw his incapability, i saw his deciet, i saw he has nothing 2 offer 2 d masses. His campaigns wernt concrete, d debate sef was sh*t...etc all these i saw b4 2011 election polls. We had better hands we could elect in 2011, we had d likes of Pat Itomi>>Who to me was d best aspirant then,evn beta dan Ribadu. He defeated Jonathan flrles during d presidential debate, but coz he isn't has popular as others, his party isnt as popular as PDP,den ACN, ANPP amongst others. The party has no nationwide spread...etc. See,this politics and election (esply Presidential) is deeper than we think, 4 d main time we just have to keep enlightening youths &Nigerians @large. If u decide to vote 4 an unknown party it would just be a waste. So its better we think deep and choose a better platform and person dan this current administration. Am not supporting any party, am only supporting what will benefit d masses....*infact i done dey vex sef* :-@;-> I swear its only a 4getful &foolish student;lecturer;youth;citizen....dat will vote 4 GEJ. Infact, if i were to b in his shoes i would av bravely Commited sucide or resignd(Just like the Alaafin of Oyo does in the Pre-colonial era)! Thats just d pheripheral 4rm me, there are stil lots to tlk abt,doe i maynt knw histories but i gues i knw reality! ..... 4nw, therez no much time left, 2015 elections is just around d corner(If JESUS CHRIST tarries in his coming). So if u will agree with me,we should base our thinking on 2015 elections, #NoTime....thanks. Till da list is out* buht u can stil stylishly reply!:-)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

gringrin

Correct me...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't you think using online shorthands a lot, would go a long way in tampering with your spelling skills? #Just_saying

Been there before, when I newly started using internet, and I know how I usually forget simple spellings whenever I want to write in a lesson class. undecided
lol....thanks 4d observation. That reminds me of d 7minutes i spent thinking of the right spelling of "You" in an exam hall. :-D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Correct me...

It's Curriculum Vitae not Virtue.

BTW, it's résumé not resume.

They explain both thing.

Résumé kinda explain things in a concise way while CV describes about yourself.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

It's Curriculum Vitae not Virtue.

BTW, it's résumé not resume.

They explain both thing.

Résumé kinda explain things in a concise way while CV describes about yourself.
Thanks..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Oga Pr0ton weld0ne Sir.

Boss.. On top wetin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

Boss.. On top wetin

Boss am just greeting you.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

Guy there's no sense in what she did. Remove my dp because of what others say?... Make I mind my business sha grin

And at bolded.. 'Kini big deal'?
Now u knw u're to mind ur business? afta hurtn with ur words. "knife cuts a childs hand, u collectd it &threw it away...the knife has done its harm alrdy" there are better ways to approach ppl/tinz. I think she deserves an apology 4dat, if u're not pompous
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Thanks..

You welcome

Kindly correct the error in the other post you quoted me.. Why did you put it in bold form

Done. For you to know the error I was pointing out.

You should have acted [size=40pt]wisely[/size] by correcting me not making the word bold for others to laugh at me.

*Sigh*

Story for the gods.
Mtcheew! undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

You welcome

For you to know the error I was pointing out.

*Sigh*

Story for the gods.
Mtcheew! undecided

Thanks Once again..

No one knows it all..

We are bound to make mistakes..

I appreciate your efforts for correcting me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Boss am just greeting you.

*****DIES*****

In heaven*** Having fun here
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

[code][quote author=Pr0ton post=27231853]

*****DIES*****

In heaven*** Having fun here

You don start
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Now u knw u're to mind ur business? afta hurtn with ur words. "knife cuts a childs hand, u collectd it &threw it away...the knife has done its harm alrdy" there are better ways to approach ppl/tinz. I think she deserves an apology 4dat, if u're not pompous

BroS.. I haven't/never said I regretted my words
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Lol.. Abi you go come join me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pr0ton:

Lol.. Abi you go come join me

For where

Well today is Friday..

a nice night club will be okay by ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥..

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.