Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (825049 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Dopeyomi:

For where

Well today is Friday..

a nice night club will be okay by ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥..

Waa.. Na me be 'apase of olu orun'.. I fit send angel Mic make e kan drag you o...

Well you reminded.. Today's friday. I dey go vigil... L8r

*****DIES AGAIN IN HEAVEN*****
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by sigolisis: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lexxybooy:
I dont support this present administration,i never supportd it. Coz i saw the vision of his visionless, i saw his incapability, i saw his deciet, i saw he has nothing 2 offer 2 d masses. His campaigns wernt concrete, d debate sef was sh*t...etc all these i saw b4 2011 election polls. We had better hands we could elect in 2011, we had d likes of Pat Itomi>>Who to me was d best aspirant then,evn beta dan Ribadu. He defeated Jonathan flrles during d presidential debate, but coz he isn't has popular as others, his party isnt as popular as PDP,den ACN, ANPP amongst others. The party has no nationwide spread...etc. See,this politics and election (esply Presidential) is deeper than we think, 4 d main time we just have to keep enlightening youths &Nigerians @large. If u decide to vote 4 an unknown party it would just be a waste. So its better we think deep and choose a better platform and person dan this current administration. Am not supporting any party, am only supporting what will benefit d masses....*infact i done dey vex sef* :-@;-> I swear its only a 4getful &foolish student;lecturer;youth;citizen....dat will vote 4 GEJ. Infact, if i were to b in his shoes i would av bravely Commited sucide or resignd(Just like the Alaafin of Oyo does in the Pre-colonial era)! Thats just d pheripheral 4rm me, there are stil lots to tlk abt,doe i maynt knw histories but i gues i knw reality! ..... 4nw, therez no much time left, 2015 elections is just around d corner(If JESUS CHRIST tarries in his coming). So if u will agree with me,we should base our thinking on 2015 elections, #NoTime....thanks. Till da list is out* buht u can stil stylishly reply!:-)

Let's follow with open minds as more revelations/facts begin to unfold in the political "stage"
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
*ENU DUN RO EFO*......*AFENU WAKO KIN JAMN*MEANING:ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE*SIPS COKE*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls any speculated, confirmed or unconfirmed news about the time d 2nd list dey come? THANKS, I HEARD DECEMBER THAT THEY WON'T FOLLOW JAMB ULTIMATUM BUT IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED SO I NEED FROM GOOD SOURCE THANKS
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by milly16: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yh maybe dec n den clearance n registration start,feb we resume
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 18, 2014
futurestar001:
Pls any speculated, confirmed or unconfirmed news about the time d 2nd list dey come? THANKS, I HEARD DECEMBER THAT THEY WON'T FOLLOW JAMB ULTIMATUM BUT IT WAS NOT CONFIRMED SO I NEED FROM GOOD SOURCE THANKS
OGA IF NAH JOKE U DEY JOKE SOOO.....ABEG STOP AM.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 4:23am On Oct 18, 2014
Lexxyboy.............any news yet,me no trust all my source again.........is it truly dec d list be out
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by fksymbol: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2014
futurestar001:
whr did u get your info from. This is gettin too much o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by fksymbol: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2014
This is temptation oh! Ui
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by lisimmo(m): 7:31am On Oct 18, 2014
Practice Jamb, post UTME CBT questions online. Compare your performance with other users nationwide at www.e-testpedia.com

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mishow4(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
Why jonathan may win re-election
*1*jonathan and the PDP have done that could be consider electorally smart,all perceived opponent of the party were pushed out
*2*A well choreographed series of political ads,including tvcommercials,billboards and other promotional activities.you may not agree with''chief zebrudiah okoroigwe nwogbo'' portrayal of jonathans achievement but you cannot forget his memorable line ''are u seeing what am saw''?
*3*APC poor electoral machinery to date,the party's readiness for an election that is only four months away appear doubtful
*4*achievement of present administration eg best economy in africa and 26th largest in the world..etc.....NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES PRESIDENT GOODLUcK EBELE will win this election .
Oga,I dont know what you see/like about Jonathans regime or PDP. Well its not certain HE will win because PDPs godfather(I mean my father,OBJ)is not with them nor against but surprisingly I saw him with Buhari during his campaign
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2014
mishow4:
Oga,I dont know what you see/like about Jonathans regime or PDP. Well its not certain HE will win because PDPs godfather(I mean my father,OBJ)is not with them nor against but surprisingly I saw him with Buhari during his campaign
......who d hell is obasanjo............we dont really need him
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by adicious(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2014
To study in Ghana and start studies this February, quote me for more info. No Jamb result is needed, just your waec result.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

Waa.. Na me be 'apase of olu orun'.. I fit send angel Mic make e kan drag you o...

Well you reminded.. Today's friday. I dey go vigil... L8r

*****DIES AGAIN IN HEAVEN*****

I̶̲̥̅̊ thank God for you O

You don change finally!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

For where..can't you see the sacasm in his words.
I pray God will deliver his soul
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mishow4(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
......who d hell is obasanjo............we dont really need him
lolz....even the party you support can't say that...you think they dont need him and PDP and top men in PDP(muazu,david mark,gbenga daniel and others) begged him to come back?....boss,please find another party to support!...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
........Alevel..nd i will also beg my mum to let me go to poly(hv been admitted already)
poly &a'level? Can u run d two 2geda? Well,2me o...if she agrees with d a'level, its beta u focus on it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
Why jonathan may win re-election
*1*jonathan and the PDP have done that could be consider electorally smart,all perceived opponent of the party were pushed out
*2*A well choreographed series of political ads,including tvcommercials,billboards and other promotional activities.you may not agree with''chief zebrudiah okoroigwe nwogbo'' portrayal of jonathans achievement but you cannot forget his memorable line ''are u seeing what am saw''?
*3*APC poor electoral machinery to date,the party's readiness for an election that is only four months away appear doubtful
*4*achievement of present administration eg best economy in africa and 26th largest in the world..etc.....NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES PRESIDENT GOODLUcK EBELE will win this election .
mtcheeew.....#SMH. Are those reasons? Pointless view...... Well, abt Nigerian Economy being d best economy in africa &26th in d world. U should 1st ask ursef how d economy of ur immediate community has improved,how the masses's economy has improved....etc an economy dat benefits d rich to get richer! They invest everywhere! They still our money to do dis yet u say our economy is best. Its beta u give up d mentality such and face d reality,wot benefits d masses! What benefits U&I, what benefits d rich,the poor d average....
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

Abi yOu never change
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2014
treasuregr8:

For where..can't you see the sacasm in his words.
I pray God will deliver his soul

Don't worry ehn..

i'll make sure i change the guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:06am On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

BroS.. I haven't/never said I regretted my words
nevermind forget it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2014
sigolisis:

Let's follow with open minds as more revelations/facts begin to unfold in the political "stage"
Aiiit.... No P: lets c how it goes. Thanks bro!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2014
adicious:
To study in Ghana and start studies this February, quote me for more info. No Jamb result is needed, just your waec result.

No be una fault angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Abi yOu never change

lol.. Still dead in heaven
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Lexxybooy:
nevermind forget it

U don dey vex
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

lol.. Still dead in heaven

Heaven

Hell no!!!

If you die now where would you go to

'Abi oti pari niyen'
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
Lexxyboy.............any news yet,me no trust all my source again.........is it truly dec d list be out
always complete my username its lexxybooy. Chill i will mention you in my next post
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by adicious(m): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

No be una fault angry
Hey, I don't know what's on ur mind but mind how u take on people here... did u make any research before concluding?

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.