Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (825132 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Abi tђîs wan wey dem say dem go first transfer list go Abuja then bring am come back!

I tire O.. Them say dem go release one list next week friday... Which list be that
.......where u hear dat one again
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
PrinceCEE:
lexxybooy, thanks for the update.

It's PrinceCEE n nt PrincEE
aiiiit NOTED. Thanks!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
PrinceCEE:
noted

make I kukuma go n shek my admisn status for jamb site jhor grin
lol....haba! It cant b dere yet. Its now @d stage merit list processing was, after they released cutoff point! Se u dig
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
.......where u hear dat one again
check the post [size=45]above[/size]

I̶̲̥̅̊ read/see am for Facebook tOo..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
How many list does ui release after merit list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ifyx:
This is to inform candidates who applied for the 2014/2015 Change of course admission and direct entry admission to be patient.
There will be a list by Friday next week, keep checking the university website www.ui.edu.ng

UI MIS Unit official fb's page

Ifyx.. Ifyx.. Ifyx.. No fall my hand cry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
I remember When i was saying 2nd batch admission is like Luck....some peeps were criticizing me, as if there COC is 100%guaranty or like there are some formulas dat works it out. I wanted people to b aware of that and pray if we have to. The processing,criterea,....all seems complicated. Thou have said d MOST COMMON CRITERIA that WILL BE USED.....but Each department having its own criteria is enough to know its by God's Grace. E.g Depertment of mathematics may decide to pick @least 4 candidates with A1 in maths @ O'level &abt 70% above in Maths in JAMB result irrespective of thier PostUtme score......e.t.c Se u grab?......am just saying. ...... Asides that, all this anticipation and waiting of a thing,if @last they release d list & one gets admitted and some don't, won't u count urself LUCKY to be among? I guess i will be Grateful to God and Share my testimonies! Cos its by his Grace not by my Power nor smartness nor might. Sorry if am acting Religious. I'm sure SOME people understands my VIEW clearly. So no qualms. Gaining admission is a Previlege. So thank God dnt fyl Proud in ursef. Thanks..... #AsTheSpiritLedMe!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by adicious(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Mumu!

At уσυя age уσυ still dey use Nairaland!

A fool at 30 is a fool forever

Find something else to do ehn

'Agba-oponu'
When u grow up. u will change.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
adicious:
When u grow up. u will change.

If уσυ love уσυя dear miserable life

In уσυя entire life time do not tag my sobriquet again! Else уσυ ωσυℓ∂ regret joining Nairaland

#Silly fellow am done with you
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by adicious(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

If уσυ love уσυя dear miserable life

In уσυя entire life time do no tag my sobriquet again! Else уσυ ωσυℓ∂ regret joining Nairaland

#Silly fellow am done with you
That's why I said u have to grow up...

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
adicious:
That's why I said u have to grow up...

Direct that statement to уσυя younger ones not ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Holuwartayor(f): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Goodmorning u'll UPDATE From my end here ON 2ND BATCH LIST; All Faculties had had thier meetings already,i.e they now have their LISTS of d Candidates chosen. And the lists are due for compilments and after which it will be forwarded to Abuja(FCT):JAMB office for approval &stuffs like that, THIS Coming WEEK. So there4 d date of release isnt specific yet. Hopefully when the list returns back home,it will drop anytime from then. Cc: Carlosta packup PrinCEE Professos1234 becalina treasuregr8 nattygeneral francistony fksymbol shoyemiayodeji futurestar001 bukkiminat khan1993 mistytohcute vibra dopeyomi dammyg319 divalyn yolobabe fembleez segunflames prOton wuminity miami001 kumpharm samsatkboy barryquin lexxybooy JSMMUYIWA easyson holuwartayor marquis ..... Plz no #INSULTS. Coz We 'll askd for update! Thats all i know 4now. #THANKS & Happy WeekEnd!!
thanks for the info...wa gbayi

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Professor1234(f): 5:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by yolobabe(f): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
University of Ibadan - MIS Unit
5 hours ago ·
Candidates who applied for the 2014/2015 Change of course and direct entry should be getting ready for the release of their names by end of October
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Abandoned Thread grin

It's well.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
I see blind people.. Lot and lot of them, oozing around in their numbers with ignorance tied around their neck like a gold chain, They seem to like the Gold chain and they're not ready to believe that there are precious stones better than the chain... Hummm, I see blind people...... I see blind people..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adedayo516:
I see blind people.. Lot and lot of them, oozing around in their numbers with ignorance tied around their neck like a gold chain, They seem to like the Gold chain and they're not ready to believe that there are precious stones better than the chain... Hummm, I see blind people...... I see blind people..

Be their guide na
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pr0ton:

Be their guide na
They don't want a guide, ignorance guides them... It guides them to refuse knowledge, it guides them to refuse wisdom, it toughens their heart so they can't understand the truth, it takes their sight away so they can't find the way themselves... I see blind people... I see blind people...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
@francistony What code do you use in posting link on your signature,I have tried HTML But it doesn't work on nairaland.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Packup:
........Alevel..nd i will also beg my mum to let me go to poly(hv been admitted already)
IF I HEAR......
POLY OR WETIN U CALL AM?
EVEN WATEVER DEM GIV U FOR UI BETTER AM!
IF U GET MONEY AND U DEY BRILLIANT WELA (MORE THAN AVERAGE;
U CAN OPT 4 A' LEVELS;
RECOGNISED ANYWHERE IN D WORLD)
BTW
BE HOPEFUL 4 D BEST!
**UI GO DO U WELL**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Dopeyomi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bros adicious

A special apology letter to уσυ..

i̶̲̥̅̊'m̶̲̥̅̊ sorry for wah i̶̲̥̅̊ posted the other time.. I was a bit aggressive.. But the truth is next time if уσυ wnat to post issues related to that stuff уσυ can open a thread for it..

No vex eHn.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lexxybooy:
Yes,if we have d current fed Govt, dere will be change, yes change to worst,coz its currently worse. There u talk abt stability, 16years of administration of d Umbrella Party! And yet the future still looks blurred. The clamour of vision 2020,has reduced, coz 2020 is around d corner...etc and many more
EEEEHN?
**LET ME BRK D CAPLOCK HERE**
Are u talking about presidency or party?
U must be voting for party sake as shown in ur writeup!
Now let me ask u this man;
Do you know that once a person has being declared the presidential candidate for a party,he automatically becomes the head of the party?;
The whole party works for him to have d best!;
AS A MATTER OF FACTLY;
He can remove the chairman of the party and replace him with someone else if he thinks its better decision!
**No one argues with him!**
NOW U SEE;
EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT ELECTED DULY BY D PEOPLE EHN?;
Has d power over the whole party!He chooses(influences ewithout doubt)who wud be d party chairman!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

EEEEHN?
Do you know that once a person has being declared the presidential candidate for a party,he automatically becomes the head of the party?;
AS A MATTER OF FACTLY;
He can remove the chairman of the party and replace him with someone else if he thinks its better decision!
NOW U SEE;
Has d power over the whole party!He chooses(influences ewithout doubt)who wud be d party chairman!
MY POINT OF EMPHASY?
Is that no party dictates what an executive president does!
So you talking@lexxy about 16years of a party;
is NO POINT PLS!
**HOPE U GET HOW PERSONALTY MATTER IN GOVERMENT(PRESIDENCY PER SAY)?**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
JSMMUYIWA:

EEEEHN?
AS A MATTER OF FACTLY;
NOW U SEE;
MY POINT OF EMPHASY?
Is that no party dictates what an executive president does!
So you talking@lexxy about 16years of a party;
is NO POINT PLS!
**HOPE U GET HOW PERSONALTY MATTER IN GOVERMENT(PRESIDENCY PER SAY)?**
During campaign;
mind games wud be play like what u guys hav now been clamoring abt;"youth in government na him u want,so u are promised;Just let there b change(for what?)e.t.c.
All those stuff if the president elected does not actualise d promises;
U THINK SAY D PARTY WILL IMPEACH HIM?
**FOR WHERE?WHO RECOGNISE PARTY?SENATE ABI UN?**
Chai! even d electorate d people no fit!
Executive president?
Even SENATE NO FIT!
**QUOTE ME ANYWHR I BET U!**
Na wetin dey him mind he go do!
NOW;
How are u so sure d opposition candidate no get hiden agenda while now he fakes innocence of wic the incumbent presidency u can vouch for his innocence!
**Abeg shine eyes o**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adedayo516:
Hahahhahahahhaha... The coke saw me and was famzing.. I no know say hin din attach to my bag sef... Thanks for the drink man cheesy
NO TELL ME SAY U DON DRINK AM?
IF U ACTUALLY DOES DRINK IT THEN;
NO P!;
NOW U PAY ME.....!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lexxybooy:
ehnmmm...... #Buhari/Rochars
LOOK PERSON WEY DEY CLAMOR FOR YOUTH IN GOVERNMENT!
LAUGHS...
Chai!
@What age seventy six?
**IF NA FOOTBALLER HIM AGE FIT BE 80YRS!**
NA SO U THINK DEM FOR CAUSE BETTER CHWNGE?
SHUD I BRING ON QUESTIONS FROM HISTORY ON UR CANDIDATE(S)?(YES OR NO)
U FIT STAND ANSA AM?
**SMILES**
U must be joking!
**DEM NO DEY COMPETITIVE AND CONVINCING REACH!**
BTW;
**I NO FIT ALLOW PERSON DECEIVE ME O!**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pls i ave a question..........why do i have to refuse the rice ,oil and # 5,OOO...and vote for the candidate i think is the best(which he might not b) for the whatever post......while i can accept the rice,oil and #5,000 ...and vote for the candidate i think is the best(which he might not b ) for the whatever post.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dapo777:
@francistony What code do you use in posting link on your signature,I have tried HTML But it doesn't work on nairaland.

[url=THE LINK]Anything to write[/url]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by JSMMUYIWA(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dopeyomi:

3 basic needs of life

Food
Shelter
Clothing

Food comes first before αηу other thing!

Before уσυ talk about security there must be power(strength) which is derived from food!

My analysis if therez food in circulation there ωσυℓ∂ be more power to fight terrorism!

About the electricity hitch;

Tђîs is part of GEJ strategy ŦФ₩ÂЯDŞ the campaign of election so as to gain power again..

The guy man geht sense baje.. Light go dey okay for some area arround december!
YEAH BRO!
U DEY READ HOW IT GOES WELL!
U SEE SAY OUR PRESIDENT 2 DEY PLAY D GAME WITH INDIRECT STRATEGY;
He allows 7 ministers to contest governorship seat(s)!
In those states of d north dem go campaign and vote for him der 2
*D FIRST TIME IN A YEAR DER WUD NOT BE INFLATION OF FOOD NA DIS YEAR
*WE don dey produce rice by ourselves no more import!
*Economy don increase to abt 24th in d world!(higher than any other administration b4!)
*Freedom of speech for media and all(more free than any past admin;even oppositions they spew anything wey dey dem mouth)!
Na dis make most people aware now o!
**WE NO WANT SOMEONE ELSE WITH HIDEN AGENDA!FAKING LOYALTY BY MOUTH AND EMOTION JUR!**
MAK I DIGRESS HERE A BIT;
Btw
more 2 come if given another chance(dat time wud b all action)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
FrancisTony:

[url=THE LINK]Anything to write[/url]

francistony and his wives

Thanks man,What about for embedding YouTube videos? By the way What markup language is this? So I can learn other tricks workable on nairaland.
[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L45Q1_psDqk[/video]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by mitshell: 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
@lexxyboy, will ui still admit some peeps into courses that were on the ist list I.e mbbs, law, cla, econs etc?v

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.