Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing (3987 Views)

Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” / Tonto Dike Exposes Boobs On Stage While Performing With D'banj / Wale With D'banj, Don Jazzy, Olamide & Others (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing by saasala(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2013
This is far from rumour. The kokomaster himself and Genevieve Nnaji are not hiding their romance at all. They have been seen together so much these days two years after they parted ways.

D'banj is said to be housing Gene. I mean Genevieve currently lives with D'banj in his home at Lekki.

A very close source to the duo revealed that they are already talking about marriage

Imagine a wedding between D'banj and Genevieve, just imagine

Source: http://datedupdates..com/2013/12/genevieve-now-lives-with-dbanj-wedding.html

Re: Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2013
so? May I go church con do thanksgiving abi?
Re: Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing by dguyindcorner(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
werin special, na today?
Re: Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing by wasak(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
surprises me how people never get tired of talking about others! please what's our concern

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Now Lives With D'banj, Wedding Plans Ongoing by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Where are they now? They have gone their seperate ways.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Winner Of The Best Behind’ In Afro Model 2013 Awards Release New Hot BU"TT Photo / Munachi Abii Admits She Loves The Attention She Receives From Nairaland.com / Cossy Orjiakor gushes about Faze Flaunts her Boobs in his face (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.