Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane (647 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by acidtalk: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Okay! Yes I agree this holiday wasn't as funfilled as I expected for two reasons, I had to change my plans to go spend the holiday out of the country for some very obvious reasons (WORKLOAD!!! Really annoying). The second one being that every and I mean every single close friends of mine (single and married) as well as immediate family member all traveled out ( the one wey go Ghana go, the one wey go burkina faso go, the one wey go Dubai go, Uk sef receive visitors, most annoying is even one came to jubilate to me that them don disvi*rgin him passport by giving him Yemen visa. Can you just imagine?) And here I am seating behind the office table even on a new year's eve.

With the boredom of this holiday, it was extremely surprising finding myself once again in nairaland? Doing what sef? Creating threads and commenting in one or two threads as well.

Mairaland! Nairaland!! Hmmm Nairaland!!!

Flashing back at the Good and Funny as well as the annoying and frustrating years on nairaland. I will like to talk categorically about the ROMANCE section.

I am not Good at all at remembering monikers. Because as soon as I logout from the forum I totally forget everything about it.

But there's just one couple I can never ever forget and that is 190 (yes! The idi*otic 190) and one really cute LASU girl Omolola (or so). That girl was so damn in love with 190. She didn't know he was a jack as*s. I so wonder where that girl is now. I sure know she is hiding behind a different moniker.

Also I can remember Onila.. The vir*gin marry Onila whose father's wealth is times 10 the entire Nigerian National treasury. Though I proposed to her in one of my threads, I no know if she finally gree.

Also there was this lady I wan toast then....hmmm!!! Okay goldieluks. I no know ehere she dey now.

Let's share our memories on nairaland romance section.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by acidtalk: 1:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Share your experience.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by 190theclown: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
acidtalk: Okay! Yes I agree this holiday wasn't as funfilled as I expected for two reasons, I had to change my plans to go spend the holiday out of the country for some very obvious reasons (WORKLOAD!!! Really annoying). The second one being that every and I mean every single close friends of mine (single and married) as well as immediate family member all traveled out ( the one wey go Ghana go, the one wey go burkina faso go, the one wey go Dubai go, Uk sef receive visitors, most annoying is even one came to jubilate to me that them don disvi*rgin him passport by giving him Yemen visa. Can you just imagine?) And here I am seating behind the office table even on a new year's eve.

With the boredom of this holiday, it was extremely surprising finding myself once again in nairaland? Doing what sef? Creating threads and commenting in one or two threads as well.

Mairaland! Nairaland!! Hmmm Nairaland!!!

Flashing back at the Good and Funny as well as the annoying and frustrating years on nairaland. I will like to talk categorically about the ROMANCE section.

I am not Good at all at remembering monikers. Because as soon as I logout from the forum I totally forget everything about it.

But there's just one couple I can never ever forget and that is 190 (yes! The idi*otic 190) and one really cute LASU girl Omolola (or so). That girl was so damn in love with 190. She didn't know he was a jack as*s. I so wonder where that girl is now. I sure know she is hiding behind a different moniker.

Also I can remember Onila.. The vir*gin marry Onila whose father's wealth is times 10 the entire Nigerian National treasury. Though I proposed to her in one of my threads, I no know if she finally gree.

Also there was this lady I wan toast then....hmmm!!! Okay goldieluks. I no know ehere she dey now.

Let's share our memories on nairaland romance section.

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by acidtalk: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
^^^

Where's that chick now?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by 190theclown: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2014
angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by Dyt(f): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hahahahhahahahahahahaha
Every time I log on here is memory lane for me
I love NL
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
*following*
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Memory Lane by acidtalk: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don't just follow, but rather share your memory moments.

(1) (Reply)

The Rise and Fall of the Super Eagles / Relationship Deal-breakers: Blast From The Past / @Help-She Is Sinking Seriously Deep In Despair!!!.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.