Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi (16204 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / An Open Letter To Mikel Obi / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by hollypagan: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
All nigerians are coach inside their bedroom
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by yertyr(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
For this new year, make i come dey read this encyclopedia.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Asemo11(m): 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice writeup I l♡√c̷ †ђξ way U̶̲̥̅̊ arranged †ђξ teams and †ђξ venues to play them
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Evanisgud(f): 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
Good write up man! U ar so so on point. If only keshi wil see dis.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by adekayo1234(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
it's a pity that after the long epistle that op wrote, no body cared to dash him one like

Moral lesson
learn to write as short as possible biko

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by isreal911(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nyc write up @ op,bur nxt time make it shorter undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Jollyakat(m): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nyc 1 op. Am sure if keshi read this and follow all this advice...i see No reason why we won't reach the semi final
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Khaytunechi: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2014
The Guy no adress wetin him suppose address.
1.Asides ambrose and echiejile,we don't have full backs
2.Abeg take Bright Dike,a goal against Catalonia,another against Italy.what other proof again?
3.Mikel dey gass out during the game,true talk.
4.Abeg dey follow Musa talk Big boss.
5.We wish you well,well done.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by lolaxavier(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2014
I sincerely hope Keshi reads this piece, quite insightful, very much on point and detailed. This guy has done a good home work on this analysis.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by MeGaStReEt: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2014
Ahmed Musa @op you kno get better plan for this country.

Ahmed Musa doesn't deserve another chance.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by guiddoti: 2:14am On Jan 03, 2014
Em.. Open letter season indeed. I hope it will not turn open bomb letter.
We also need tonto dikeh for center-full back grin
keshi, keep note
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by sammie4real: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2014
Good analysis! If you want hide anything from a black man, write it. BTW, Keshi is black too!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Davo93(m): 5:19am On Jan 03, 2014
Very lovely letter there but you keep mentioning Oshaniwa. Is the guy good as such? He was a disaster when he was summoned to feature for the Super Eagles during the Nations Cup I think.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by hollandis(f): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2014
As long as I saw Aluko in your starting line up,I knew you were biased,so I decided not to read your rubbish angry
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by hollandis(f): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2014
guiddoti: Em.. Open letter season indeed. I hope it will not turn open bomb letter.
We also need tonto dikeh for center-full back grin
keshi, keep note
cheesy infact we need omotola and genevieve for left full back and captain respectively.
Who the hell is oshinaike abi na oshinaiwo u call am? Mtchewwwww.
Its not only open letter,its open rubbish angry
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by hollandis(f): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2014
Jollyakat: Nyc 1 op. Am sure if keshi read this and follow all this advice...i see No reason why we won't reach the semi final
If keshi follows his advice ,we will leave from the very first match against iran.you people have started again that's why you coerced onigbinde to take ogbeche because of one stupid sangalo that didn't even enter the net , and one femi under 17 guy ,wey no sabi play ball.Una don come again .yeye fowls wey refuse to lay egg
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by akposking(m): 6:16am On Jan 03, 2014
Keshi?
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by emmabest2000(m): 6:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Cool Kizzy: Nawa o
Really Nawa oooo shocked
Trashed tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by emmabest2000(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2014
hollandis:
If keshi follows his advice ,we will leave from the very first match against iran.you people have started again that's why you coerced onigbinde to take ogbeche because of one stupid sangalo that didn't even enter the net , and one femi under 17 guy ,wey no sabi play ball.Una don come again .yeye fowls wey refuse to lay egg
well said cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Slimmos(m): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Davo93: Very lovely letter there but you keep mentioning Oshaniwa. Is the guy good as such? He was a disaster when he was summoned to feature for the Super Eagles during the Nations Cup I think.
Keep shut guy.....Juwon oshaniwa is a Good left back....he is d King of isreal defence right now........I rep Juwon (oshe baba)....i rep Sabon Gari,,, i rep Zaria.....I rep Kaduna state I rep Nepa FC..sabon Gari.....Juwon (oshe baba) egbon Juwon all d way to isreal...without Juwon no world Cup semi final
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Slimmos(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Keshi pls For God sake...Take Juwon Oshaniwa to dat world cup....abeg..if u wan win d world cup....u better take Juwon along to Brazil........
Abi u no want make i take pix with World cup medal d way i took pix with Nation Cup medal ni........
I rep Juwon Oshaniwa...(oshe Baba)...i rep Nepa Fc Sabon gari zaria....Kaduna state All d way...Juwon abeg try go world cup o make u bring dat medal for us o d way wey u bring nations cup ooo.....Keshi abeg
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by mormoni(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Even handout wey long like dis, I no dey read. Abegi
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2014
keshi listen very well oh.....
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Abbey2sam(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2014
You thought you had everything figured out?
You need to be him (keshi) to do that
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by nijanigga: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Many of these guys are lazy to read simple essay. But to the writer, as usual Nigerians like short-cut to success, he forgot to factor in injuries and many will be over used by their clubs and worn out prior to the world cup finals. Very laughable to include players like : Aluko, Oshaniwa, Haruna, Moses (over rated),Esieme in the eagle's squad. So ridiculous to think that Nigeria will make it to semi-final, it's called short-sight and delusional thinking.

**************Aluko**********************Moses***************
****************************Haruna***************************
**************Onazi***********************Mikel****************
***Oshaniwa********Oboabona**********Omeruo**********Esieme***
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Acecube(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2014
You guys are forgetting BRIGHT DIKE. the dude scores every match he plays

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by DSB(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Good points you made op.
As for me, a playmaker is definitely needed. Haruna, Rabiu or Nacho will do.
Defence is crap. Echiejile should watch the wcup on tv. Efe should still make the team or is it bench?
In attack, Ideye can also stay at home. Musa can come in for he last 20mins and cause some trouble with his pace. Ameobi should also be in Brazil.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by oluxy(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2014
Ha! Tank God I read all..dis year is sure.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Slimmos:
Keep shut guy.....Juwon oshaniwa is a Good left back....he is d King of isreal defence right now........I rep Juwon (oshe baba)....i rep Sabon Gari,,, i rep Zaria.....I rep Kaduna state I rep Nepa FC..sabon Gari.....Juwon (oshe baba) egbon Juwon all d way to isreal...without Juwon no world Cup semi final
are you ok?
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Youngchukky245(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2014
Op you tried but removing elderson echiejile and efe ambrose from the 1st eleven is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by pendusky(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Pretyangel25: Op please can you just summarize what you wrote. Kia eh too long na
can u compare to the novel OBJ n GEJ wrote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Visits NFF Headquaters (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Named MLS Player Of The Month For September / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.