Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi (16200 Views)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / An Open Letter To Mikel Obi / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by cosify: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
Davo93: Very lovely letter there but you keep mentioning Oshaniwa. Is the guy good as such? He was a disaster when he was summoned to feature for the Super Eagles during the Nations Cup I think.
I very much agree with you.He was a substitute for the injured Elderson Echiejile at the final of d 2013 AFCON. He made our defence so weak that Burkina faso almost equalised the only goal with which we lifted the trophy.Before he even came in,he was busy shaking his squad mates on d bench like him, trying to muster courage.That was a sign of lack of confidence and was also rare in football.Players shake their mates on the bench when they leave the field not when they want to go in. On the pitch,he played with lack of confidence.Personally,i think he is not yet tested and trusted enough to play at the highest level(World Cup)yet even as a sustitute.If he improves fast,he can go as a subsitute,otherwise,he should prepare for 2018.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by cosify: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2014
Apart from a few grey areas, this write-up is very incise and revealing, very instructive, and indeed praiseworthy.
Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
My own na say,that Bright Dike should be taken to the world cup.The guy dey net any opponent

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi by tck2000(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Late Keschi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Visits NFF Headquaters (Photos) / Uk Pool Week 21 4/4 Live Draws / AFCON Morocco Vs Ghana (1 - 0) On 10th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.