Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba (51486 Views)

Alafin's Supernatural Power Over Other Oba's In Yorubaland / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: u are only making sense to fools like urself.u people boast and bark just to downgrade others,so save ur pathetic story,u are just another typical yibboe animal
hahahaha,this doesnt call for insult bro,i challenged u to tell me if any is false,all u can do is can hide under the shell of insult,ahhaaah,funny bro,we boost becus we have wot to boost of,u cant boost to us with ur natural resources(cassava)while in have oil wells,lol,no blame us o,na God make us special
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by LBT: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
DerideGull:

Mr. Chuck,

I can not mange to place my finger on the pause of your recent show of idiocy. It is apparently not being exposed to education but skewed intellect. Before the likes of Ahmadu Bello and SL Akintola started spewing crap about Igbo dominance in northern western regions, the eastern region has already embraced the people from other tribes and regions. In 1956, Enugu elected the first mayor and he was a Fulani from Sokoto named Mallam Umaru Altine. Mrs Adetutu Adesida-Dike is a Yoruba and her ascendancy to the local village Yoruba throne is very inconsequential in nature.
Your idiocy is far more than the type & level that can be imagined by a sane & even insane mind; someone made a comment that makes sense but you came with you people's typical idiotic comments & silly way of reasoning; if Akure is a small village then where you come from is an hamlet made up of huts, people capital MUMU like you are the reason Nigeria & Africa are where they are today.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ifeomabernard(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

Lol. She is da one who got away. An igbo man snared her. So she aint yoruba anymore.So a stranger is ruling you folks for now
#dayum hahahahaha
Truth they say is bitter
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2014
Next time,learn to cleanse your buccal cavity before u laugh in an open forum like this. U can destry the network signal of some people typing with the waft of odour that came out with that ur hehehehehe @ChristyG

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by dahfweshdude69: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2014
I wonder y some yorubas are still replying d igbos...simple thing...she ain't d king..she is just there till the odis pick d rightful person... her children can never be kings...if they can't comprehend that, fvcking ignore them, rather than Arguing like Fools with them...o ga o

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by funshint(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:
You are the yoruba donkey here. Once she marries from another tribe,then that is where she is from
Hahahahaha...no wonder those dirty Igbo girls always deny their fathers name anytime we're ramming them. *especially from the back. Gush!! they just forget where they come from..OMG!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Malawian(m): 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
we are comming to rule you in akure just like the fulanis rule you in illorin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by sesal: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2014
ezeagu:

As I said before, don't be silly. She's the last Oba's first child and has been instated which means king makers back her. Who's going to take the crown from the Oba's first issue? Stop.

You are the one to stop been silly. He is right. She us just an interim king called adele in yoruba land. Since the late king doesnt have a male child to mount thrown hence, the female child as a reagent. The king makers will then sit down and chosse from another royal family. However she is not the first woman to be in this position. Check the history of Ado Ekiti, the ekiti state capital, similar thing happend around 1990 - 1991.
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by CriminalIbos: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

Lol. She is da one who got away. An igbo man snared her. So she aint yoruba anymore.So a stranger is ruling you folks for now
As usual struggling to join Yoruba we don't want criminal people in our father land stay in ur erosion land pls..!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by RedReact: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
Malawian: we are comming to rule you in akure just like the fulanis rule you in illorin grin grin grin grin
Now you are talking
They have the Deji of Akure but we will soon have the dejo of Akure because Akure is a no man's land
Infasity and inpolyteknik, we gonna change the language spoken to Igbo language in Akure soon wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Sunnidinho: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2014
1st of all, there are other tribes that bear the name 'dike'. Its even funny how d ibos refer gej as an ibo man.if u call my delta friends ibo man, then b ready 2get stoned.d fact remains that the regents kids can neva b kings in akure bt in igboland if their father is really an ibo man which is yet to be clarified. Ibos = inferiority complex, thinking deji of akure is the same with their obis that tap wine in their villages

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: As usual struggling to join Yoruba we don't want criminal people in our father land stay in ur erosion land pls..!
tell me wot is there in yourba land as a whole to criminal
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
funshint:
Hahahahaha...no wonder those dirty Igbo girls always deny their fathers name anytime we're ramming them. *especially from the back. Gush!! they just forget where they come from..OMG!

As if that your yoruba d!ck wif tribal marks have seen an igbo punnany

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by lekkie073(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida: Hey folks,thanx for the lecture on yoruba traditions. It was quite enlightening. Yes she is a regent. But you all know that getting an oba in a yoruba land sometimes take time due to the in-fighting btw the royal family houses. She is born yoruba and married to an igbo man.In my place i.e igbo land,we believe a woman has no tribe,village,church etc till she gets married. Therefore Adetutu Adesida is now Mrs Dike,an Igbo woman.
The essence of what i am writing is for you yoruba folks to remember that @ a time,the igbo's through Mrs Dike presided over one of your kingdoms. Hahahahahaha. This same shit cant take place in Igbo land ooo. tongue. I come from a royal family too. My grandad is an Eze
there are a thousand ezes hawking gala in Lagos traffic. is ur father one?

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: As usual struggling to join Yoruba we don't want criminal people in our father land stay in ur erosion land pls..!

We dont need you. We are ruling u
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Christy G: yibboe and stu..pidity,God ave made u d butt joke of nigeria.be fooling urself. See how yibboes are salivating cos of yoruba.u pple are dumber than i thought
lol,i dont know y i continue laughing at u when i see ur comments,,u dont want to face reality,like i said u prefer to hide under the shell of insults,and abuse cus u know for sure that if u face reality it wont,i mean will never favour ur yourba dirty people

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Sunnidinho: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
Soreza: hahahaha,this doesnt call for insult bro,i challenged u to tell me if any is false,all u can do is can hide under the shell of insult,ahhaaah,funny bro,we boost becus we have wot to boost of,u cant boost to us with ur natural resources(cassava)while in have oil wells,lol,no blame us o,na God make us special
mumu dey worry u.do u knw d@ ondo state belongs to the oil producing states, d@ ther is bitumen in ondo state? God bless u bt curse ur land which is y u lot fled ur land 4 other pipu lands
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Soreza: To me the man is foolish,i am an igbo guy from anambra to be precise,i wont try that for no reason,if thatz the case the woman married the man not the other way round,when marriage is done u forget ur father,mother,kingdom,and automatically be that of ur husband,so why will the man accept that trash,he has automatically become a fool,1.u now stay in ur wife village,or rubbish kingdom,where she rules,2.u automatically change ur children to yoruba children,(cus hopeful their son will be the king of some rubbish village,that all they can give is cassava.men this totally trash

Marriage is not slavery. Daft
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sunnidinho: 1st of all, there are other tribes that bear the name 'dike'. Its even funny how d ibos refer gej as an ibo man.if u call my delta friends ibo man, then b ready 2get stoned.d fact remains that the regents kids can neva b kings in akure bt in igboland if their father is really an ibo man which is yet to be clarified. Ibos = inferiority complex, thinking deji of akure is the same with their obis that tap wine in their villages

Tell me those tribes and tell me wat dike means in their dialect since u are so well informed
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
lekkie073:
there are a thousand ezes hawking gala in Lagos traffic. is ur father one?

Our yoruba house boy used to answer lekkie. Are you the one? Pm me so i can know
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ajoskele(m): 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
Ok,make I gist una..wen Oba Adebobajo Adesida died 1999, a new regent was installed: Princess Adeyinka Adesida..She was on the throne for many years before the kingmakers selected the new king from another ruling family, the OSUPA family..Oba Adepoju Adesina was crowned the king while the regent went back to her base,USA..He was later removed by the Ondo state government for a gross misconduct unexpected of a king and a new king (the one that just died after three years on the throne) was crowned..Now that the king is dead(he was from the Adesida Ruling Family), the kingship will be shifted to the Osupa Ruling Family reason the deposed king,Adepoju Adesina is begging for a come-back..So to my Igbo brothers, no regents' princes have been made king before in Akureland and will never be,surely!!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
Criminal Ibos: u kill,robbery,money ritual,sell fake drug nd eat each one another(cannibalism people)we don't want to be eaten by u people stay in ur poverty land..! Oloshi oloriburuku

And u commit international terrorism
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by Soreza(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sunnidinho: mumu dey worry u.do u knw d@ ondo state belongs to the oil producing states, d@ ther is bitumen in ondo state? God bless u bt curse ur land which is y u lot fled ur land 4 other pipu lands
i was expecting u to call ondo,when we talk of oil we mean oil,ibo has 5 state,and the 5 are all oil nations,why dont we hear of our oil world wide like the niger delta,cus oil get level,if 5 state with over 400 large oil well dont count,when will only ondo count,moreover ondo dont want u guys to claim their little oil,so they have to run to labour party outside apc to be safe
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by vivalavida(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2014
ajoskele: Ok,make I gist una..wen Oba Adebobajo Adesida died 1999, a new regent was installed: Princess Adeyinka Adesida..She was on the throne for many years before the kingmakers selected the new king from another ruling family, the OSUPA family..Oba Adepoju Adesina was crowned the king while the regent went back to her base,USA..He was later removed by the Ondo state government for a gross misconduct unexpected of a king and a new king (the one that just died after three years on the throne) was crowned..Now that the king is dead(he was from the Adesida Ruling Family), the kingship will be shifted to the Osupa Ruling Family reason the deposed king,Adepoju Adesina is begging for a come-back..So to my Igbo brothers, no regents' princes have been made king before in Akureland and will never be,surely!!

But the period when she is regent,she will be tha one taking decisions. We dnt want to rule ova u foreva like tha hausa/fulani did @ ilorin. We just wanna rule over u briefly. Chai!!! This tin dey pain una oo
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

You Igbos have no respect for Traditional Institutions.

You even made akatats and GEJ your Chiefs.

so Im not surprized.

The Igbos are the lost Jew. Lost generation wander in the wilderness of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by funshint(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

As if that your yoruba d!ck wif tribal marks have seen an igbo punnany
Forget; that dick with tribal marks is da bomb...those your yeeboe guls dem luv it. There's even one down my laps rite now enjoying my icecream youghurt tribal mark dick! Sssssssh Amaka!!!
Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by ChristyG(f): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

And u commit international terrorism
says the international drug traffickers of nigeria.a lot of ur people are being killed in asia anyhow and they still cant stop

1 Like

Re: Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba by CriminalIbos: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2014
vivalavida:

vivalavida:

vivalavida:

ruling who? Have u Finnish ruling all ur flat head people..! No wonder south east is d crime capital of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident / Oba Ewuare Rides In His Rolls Royce For Thanksgiving. PICS / Anambra Masquerade Burnt to Death During Cultural Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.