Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sex 4 A Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex 4 A Month (3952 Views)

See How A Nigerian Girl Reacted When A Lady Wants 2 Link Her 2 Man 4 Sex 4 150k / Better Sex - 4 Tips To Increase The Passion And Pleasure In Your Sex Life Tonigh / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex 4 A Month by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
My girlfriend told me today that she wants to get married, that she will give me continuous sex for a month, after which she will stop visiting me.
That her suitor have met her parents and they have fix date for her introduction.
Am so confuse and heartbroken, because I love her so much. I finish having sex with her today, I wish she wont leave me.
Am dying here....help me please.
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Pretyangel25(f): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Eyaaaaaaah tongue
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Kujo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
May God help both of u, u should b thankful to God 4 not giving u such a girl as wife, did u even tink of d future b4 having sex wit a gal dats about to get married. I bet u if u marry such a girk u'l live to regret it cos she'l b f**king arround
Re: Sex 4 A Month by simplyOJ(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
which kind wickedness you and your girl dey do so. Why you no go marry her. If you get to hear say another man wound continously for one month your wife you intend to marry, how you feel? Una no try atall, am sure you dey call am enjoyment now. If na true you talk, that girl no go tey for that marriage. Wicked girl without conscience, inshort two of una no get conscience. Na wetin dey inside this sex self, e no tire una to dey do continously? Una go wound o!

1 Like

Re: Sex 4 A Month by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
This days, Girls don really know what they want, All in the name of getting married, she wants to give u free sex for a month and later get married to a man where sure she don't even love, cus if she do, She will not even consider such thing. What can't she ask u to come and marry her?

1 Like

Re: Sex 4 A Month by obongtunji: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
The two of you are heartless, somebody want to marry her yet she want you to have sex with her for full one month, is that suppose to be a gratuity or what Some girls are disgrace to womanhood. If she can't stay without sex then let her port to the new guy she want to marry. GOD will save us men, some girls would have finished distributing the thing everywhere only for one innocent to put them in the house. By the time the one month is over and she move to the guy she want to marry he will get lost when he enters. Guy, please since you don't want to marry just let her go for good, but if you refuse, somebody will also finish your wife for two month before your wedding day. Some girls sha!!!!!!!!!lop

1 Like

Re: Sex 4 A Month by Icudkill: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ardonbilivit
Re: Sex 4 A Month by jorghor(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Be prepared to hit that leather till it looks like your grandfather's danshiki.....u got one full month bruv grin
Re: Sex 4 A Month by ITbomb(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
And you call yourself blessed man when na so so curses u don dey take full ur rotten d¡ck .
Pussy wey another man don pay for , u dey knack . God dey watch you as u enter 2014
Re: Sex 4 A Month by passionate88: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
O my God!. Na which kind of girls we get for this country called Nigeria?. She fit dey form secondary virgin for the suitor while she dey do royal rumble outside. True true Jesus wept
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Keemy88(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
What a shameless and God fearless man. You should be begging for forgiveness from God. What goes around comes around.
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol

Na gratuity you dey collect now oh

Save some in the fridge for rainy days
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Obiagu1(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Why are you guys crucifying the OP?

As far as his post indicate, he is still the bona fide boyfriend of the girl and the girl is neither engaged nor married yet.

1 Like

Re: Sex 4 A Month by shizzle11(m): 6:10am On Jan 01, 2014
passionate88: O my God!. Na which kind of girls we get for this country called Nigeria?. She fit dey form secondary virgin for the suitor while she dey do royal rumble outside. True true Jesus wept

on point bro! she could even claim she has not had sex for the past 4months and the poor guy may believe her not knowing that her kitten just got rammed the day before
Re: Sex 4 A Month by shizzle11(m): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Keemy88: What a shameless and God fearless man. You should be begging for forgiveness from God. What goes around comes around.
ogbeni keep quiet a beg
who is shameless BTW him and the girl. What offense has he committed sleeping with his girlfriend.
How shallow some people reason...mtchww
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Samick: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
That's wickedness of the highest order,its high time you called your self to order.
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Lamlifonmic(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Offence number 1 OP u are commiting fornication,offence number 2 u are about to step into adultery,do you know the punishment Allah prescribe for that?God in the quran asked that each of you be given 100 lashes of cane without showing you mercy and He will forgive you after the punishment if you don't go back to it or you enter hell fire when you die mind you dts in the case of fornication.Now if you step into adultery after someone has asked for her hand in marriage from her parent if you sleep with her Allah said in the quran both of you should be stone until you die and he will forgive you of that act in heaven or you escape the judgement here on earth and end up in hell fire in heaven.Nreow instead of you to start feeling bitterly bad that you disobey your creator commandment which will all confirmed in the quran or bible yet you are happy bcuz of the bonanza package he introduce to you,pipo die everyday immediately death shutr ur eyes I tell u u are doom
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
well... cheesy sad
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
P------------IIIIIII----------CCC----S or it didn't...................!
Re: Sex 4 A Month by crystalballs: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
video or it never happened.
Re: Sex 4 A Month by BlueScholar(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Come on! This is not fear bro,your girlfriend is a monster.she been double dating and obviously the other guy has more of what she likes/want.please stop this madness and find a way to heal so that you will be able to find a better person.
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Adaeze003(f): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pics or it didn't happen. undecided

HNY!!!
Re: Sex 4 A Month by martyns303(m): 4:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hehehehe! Ride on bru, when u see that her husband here's what u gon say to him, "dude when she's with u she's a church girl, when she's with me she's a po.r,.n star"
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Dubemkelly(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
Like 4 real? People could still reason like this.....Bitter world
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Gifted4all(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
sauce or its fake
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Gifted4all(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
sauce or its fake

HNY
Re: Sex 4 A Month by 190theclown: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nice..

Very Nice.. chop that punanie well after 2weeks u fit link me - I go still like chop from inside cheesy

Re: Sex 4 A Month by Koolmak(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
This is fake guys...just read between the lines.
Re: Sex 4 A Month by Temismith(f): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
If u love her and u re willing to marry her soon, den during d one month, work on getting her pregnant wink, d equation will balance itself. *sorry if my suggestion is wicked*

1 Like

Re: Sex 4 A Month by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Damn! Nairaland needs to add more smileys! ......D particular one I wl lk to use is nt inclusive angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Rich Unfaithful Man Or A Broke Faithful Guy? / Ladies, What's The Advantage Of Marrying A Man That's A Virgin? / How A Nairaland Girl Stole Money In My house on First Date. Pic added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.