Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (316861 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
whaooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin GCAD and GAUD SELL ooooooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Birikiti: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
naijababe:

Calm down, it is just a big sister hug wink

Abeg me I need that hug now now!

Just made one of those rash decisions thinking Gold is ready for a big breakout! Didn't wait for the retracement to 1306 to see how price reacts there. Got stopped out at -75 pips.

Nonsense! Back to the trenches to work on my emotions jare!

But Gold, na you go tire o; no be me! I will wait for you no wahala.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Birikiti:

Abeg me I need that hug now now!

Just made one of those rash decisions thinking Gold is ready for a big breakout! Didn't wait for the retracement to 1306 to see how price reacts there. Got stopped out at -75 pips.

Nonsense! Back to the trenches to work on my emotions jare!

But Gold, na you go tire o; no be me! I will wait for you no wahala.

Big bear mummy hug cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
^^^ Well written and interesting story. Loads of lessons to learn from that.
Thanx mate for that
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by seyejohn94: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
trailing hit on gold took a sell will exit it if any sign of bullishness surfaces ....still bullish biased for the long term
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2014
Just entered GOLD BUY
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
natruetalk:

woke up to see good paper dollar raining on my EN trade anyway d journey still far patience is d deal here. stop loss moved to +60

hmmm another pair cooking hope i will be done with EN be4 this 1 cook finish. i will c how friday will be. no lelee

it friday closed my EN with +168pips

i intend to stand aside now for re-entry next week yet to get to her destination but who knows what is going to happen for weekend this period wey den just dey shot innocent plane down any how. better to keep my money jare

it another good week for me on oyel thank to my usual eyeing 99.15 zone/juction that never fail. once d zone fail oyel will be in pepper soup
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
willscolf: nd if it's taken out which i tink it wil,its next destination wud likely b 1.5080 where me nd my ogas @ d top wud likely send it up

the eyeing zone eventually hold as expected bro

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
natruetalk:

the eyeing zone eventually hold as expected bro
i tel u,wots ur view on EU,dude is currently resting on a demand level,do u tink d buyers wil take charge?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
willscolf: i tel u,wots ur view on EU,dude is currently resting on a demand level,do u tink d buyers wil take charge?

i expect more supply, buyer very likely to show face @ 1.3422 zone

work toward d zone bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
hi Benuzzy hope u are ok and hope am safe. since i send u d acct details with my one and only email (my nl moniker @gmail.com) no reply from u, no sms, no call. but i noticed u login to nairaland by 6 AM daily.
am just saying dis so dat u do not say someone else is trying to scam u. like what happen early dis year about d battery and capital u promised then dat turned sour. from next week i may not visit here until tins are ok with me. i know 10k is nothing to u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
[b]
tom29reloaded: hi Benuzzy hope u are ok and hope am safe. since i send u d acct details with my one and only email (my nl moniker @gmail.com) no reply from u, no sms, no call. but i noticed u login to nairaland by 6 AM daily.
am just saying dis so dat u do not say someone else is trying to scam u. like what happen early dis year about d battery and capital u promised then dat turned sour. from next week i may not visit here until tins are ok with me. i know 10k is nothing to u.

Like seriously...... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
natruetalk:

i expect more supply, buyer very likely to show face @ 1.3422 zone

work toward d zone bro
dia r som pretty strong demand levels @ around 1.3470 or dia about(nt on chart @ d moment doh) b4 1.3422 bt lets c wia d buyers cud step in,watching 4 strong P.A around d zone doh,hav a nice weekend evry1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2014
naijababe:

Give me a hug son!

...just finished reading shevy's post and saw this, This mama sef...

When u start using high leverages and big lots to trade,you'll be bookmarked by broker and they will start doing their behind-d-chart tingz

I entered a late scalp trade on E/u some minz b4 market close,based on my analysis i was very certain dat price was gonna drop some pips down but market stalled for almost 30mins plus and d chart was kinda hanging,i thought it was d network providers, immediately i closed those trades,market dived sharply down beyond my TP zone sef,after the charts started moving normally as usual... Hmmm

But when i listen to some of the advice spread across the net like Don't use more than 2% of ur acc,trade during sessions overlap etc,i think they were written by brokers who don't want their traders to finish dem especially those that do place opposite orders against their clients,there's one Asian lady that trades during periods of low volatility and scalps some 2-5pips off the market during those ranging times,She's a millionaire now ignoring those two advice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Aloaye001: 12:39am On Jul 19, 2014
Hunkyimage:

When u start using high leverages and big lots to trade,you'll be bookmarked by broker and they will start doing their behind-d-chart tingz

I entered a late scalp trade on E/u some minz b4 market close,based on my analysis i was very certain dat price was gonna drop some pips down but market stalled for almost 30mins plus and d chart was kinda hanging,i thought it was d network providers, immediately i closed those trades,market dived sharply down beyond my TP zone sef,after the charts started moving normally as usual... Hmmm

But when i listen to some of the advice spread across the net like Don't use more than 2% of ur acc,trade during sessions overlap etc,i think they were written by brokers who don't want their traders to finish dem especially those that do place opposite orders against their clients,there's one Asian lady that trades during periods of low volatility and scalps some 2-5pips off the market during those ranging times,She's a millionaire now ignoring those two advice
na wich broker be dat?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
@Hunkyimage maybe your emotions got the better of you on the EU. Besides as a trader you should have three platforms from different brokers on your system. If you notice anything you quickly check the other ones to confirm.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hunkyimage:
When u start using high leverages and big lots to low volatility and scalps some 2-5pips off the market during those ranging times,She's a millionaire now ignoring those two advice
Funny u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
Shevychen2: @Hunkyimage maybe your emotions got the better of you on the EU. Besides as a trader you should have three platforms from different brokers on your system. If you notice anything you quickly check the other ones to confirm.
Well,as a trader,i use three diff platforms,Exness,XM and Hotforex,all of them printed different tingz before market close,two of them were kinda freezing during that period which made me think it had something to do with my internet connection,i closed those trades in d minus coz i don't like holding trades till d following week apart from that... I would've babysitted my trades till it reach d TP zone...

PS: Am a Scalpeur...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
infofirst: ....
Funny u.

She broke two rules and became a millionaire,I've 4gotten her name but i remember her Scalping Strategy,She uses multiple Bollinger bands with same period but different deviations to trade ranges during dull sessions with High BP lot sizes and evades when una commot come in numbers to trade... She's an Fx vampire,i presume
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lolzzzz,i can't fit laugh,
...just as i finished posting,XM sent me a mail with Subject "Use money management to survive market turbulence"
Hmm,hope i ain't stalked?

Well I'm telling you to use large lot sizes to trade lyk one of my guys hia, provided you have a sound strategy that you've demo traded for abt 3month and confirmed that it's a sure banker! When it reaches 10x the initial balance you diversify and repeat....

Afterall they(brokers) say you should use the amount you can afford to risk in their disclaimer...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Lolzzzz,what did i post? shocked

That was Mr Hyde yarning not Dr Jekyll... lwkmd
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hunkyimage: Lolzzzz,what did i post? shocked

That was Mr Hyde yarning not Dr Jekyll... lwkmd
She is an exemption and try it if u r d same as dat lady hmmm
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
dose who use big big lots(70% of dia equity) in a single trade r liable 2 die young ....jst kidding

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Hunkyimage(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
willscolf: dose who use big big lots(70% of dia equity) in a single trade r liable 2 die young ....jst kidding

i.e if u they invested all their funds and savings into Fx alone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Just check it out, happy to be back again after a brief illness.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2014
tom29reloaded: hi Benuzzy hope u are ok and hope am safe. since i send u d acct details with my one and only email (my nl moniker @gmail.com) no reply from u, no sms, no call. but i noticed u login to nairaland by 6 AM daily.

I discovered that it is a crime to offer you a helping hand. Why the pressure, hope you know that i am not owing you but just a promise? Please try and behave matured for ones....PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin
SMH

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by jamace(m): 11:44am On Jul 20, 2014
currentprice: grin grin grin grin
SMH
Why are you ALWAYS shining your teeth in forex and stock market threads? Do you have any problems with these investments?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
jamace: Why are you ALWAYS shining your teeth in forex and stock market threads? Do you have any problems with these investments?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
naijababe:

If i tell how much suffering I went through when I listened to Bloomberg and CNBC eh, you go pit me plenty walahi

Lol!
Trying my hands on the pivot point thing for oil.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
infofirst: ^^^ Well written and interesting story. Loads of lessons to learn from that.
Thanx mate for that

Seconded!

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.