Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (316899 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin waiting for the monika that will reply other post grin omoglogrin moniker is well known this one can not come this time

i have no job ooooooooo i have the time take notegrin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin cry. I missed this thread. Una welldone.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
thats my gold daily chart.

i guess somebody now has an idea of what the metal is doing

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
edited 6:16 pm by my humble self

reason: benpuzzy edited his message. he equally confirmed receiving my acct details today. we keep dis house informed if payment received
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gold sell moved appropriately.

Did anyone see this sharp downward surge? You can't tell me these people don't see these numbers before us.

Whatever jare. As long as I am on the right side.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Youngestlandlord: Oga make u talk wetin u know, go to Excellent Computer Institute Owerri you will see him there, he was the person that introduced me to FTA, so stop all these false accusations. @Mr. Lawson, this is me, "PRINCE" dat was introduced to you by Ben. So this is what you guys asked me to come and subscribe to, a forum where majority are praying for the downfall of their colleague, TOO BAD. May be i'll advice Ben to quite this forum as it is nothing but a side destraction.

You must think we are all jobless children that hide behind keyboards forming what they are not while looking for who to defraud. Why must it be only handles with very few posts that defend you? Oh we caught your female handle and you created a male one. grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself bro. Like I said its none of my business. I will only reply if you quote me again. You are a catfish. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gold spiking anyhow.. Nawa.

Stopped out. Make dem do their ojoro finish we go join.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Shevychen2: Gold spiking anyhow.. Nawa.

Stopped out. Make dem do their ojoro finish we go join.

news was very much against the US dollar 130 pips spike in seconds
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Infofirst, I want to sincerely thank you for your insightful posts on not using stop losses. I started doing the same a few weeks back and that gold move is just a testament that using sl is just another way to scam the small guy.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe: Infofirst, I want to sincerely thank you for your insightful posts on not using stop losses. I started doing the same a few weeks back and that gold move is just a testament that using sl is just another way to scam the small guy.

but there was a day some years ago that gbpaud spiked 800 pips a day shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxsly: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
gold and spikes. its well
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Shevychen2: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:
but there was a day some years ago that gbpaud spiked 800 pips a day shocked shocked

I guess they know how to hedge or something.. My mind (and trading system) no go gree me enter trade without using stop loss. Like how will you know that "yes i should get out of this trade and join the other way'...?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Natural gas falling to a low point since six months now! Still enjoying my sale point from 3.890
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
rozayx5:

hahahahaha! Not using sl is not the same as not having a mental sl. I set an alert to have texts sent to my phone if certain levels are breached, that way I will manually close the market go against my analysis as opposed to having brokers chop my money. Also, not setting sl does wonders for MM as well in my experience at least.

Shevychen2:
I guess they know how to hedge or something.. My mind (and trading system) no go gree me enter trade without using stop loss. Like how will you know that "yes i should get out of this trade and join the other way'...?

One day at a time sweetheart, I was one of the most vocal critics of not using sl but I guess I am lucky in the sense that I always keep an open mind wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe:

hahahahaha! Not using sl is not the same as not having a mental sl. I set an alert to have texts sent to my phone if certain levels are breached, that way I will manually close the market go against my analysis as opposed to having brokers chop my money. Also, not setting sl does wonders for MM as well in my experience at least.

ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Not using stoploss on gold? naijababe, chei.. but but but,mental sl won't stop an 800 pips spike na.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe: Infofirst, I want to sincerely thank you for your insightful posts on not using stop losses. I started doing the same a few weeks back and that gold move is just a testament that using sl is just another way to scam the small guy.

babe na who invade ur account?dis is definitely nt u talking
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01: Not using stoploss on gold? naijababe, chei.. but but but,mental sl won't stop an 800 pips spike na.....

With an alert you can get out quickly and either way you are still going to lose money grin

willscolf: babe na who invade ur account?dis is definitely nt u talking

Lol...........it is me, I will share insights later.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Onlineresource, where are to back me up?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
ollybode: pls i hope u could be of help to me on pa sir, if u could help with ebook and any other stuff will be appreciative.thanks
i suck wen it coms 2 teaching,perhaps i can work on dat.however go 2 google, dia r many sites u can read abt price action,focusing mainly on support nd resistance levels whch is d core of trading,u may wanna start frm forexschoolonline.com nd trust me u'll b glad u did ....viva 2 u dear.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
fxbomovi: anyone ever come across this site: forexschoolonline dot com

it's lovely
its a fantastic site,did most of my sleeplessnight studies dia
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe:

With an alert you can get out quickly and either way you are still going to lose money grin

Lol...........it is me, I will share insights later.

At least with Sl, you have a calculated loss unlike without one.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
honeric01:

At least with Sl, you have a calculated loss unlike without one.

It's all in the mind darling, besides, not having a stop means you reduce your stake appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2014

all dis trading without sl is like digging a scorpions/snakes hole without protection. if u must go dis route then go and trade yearly top/bottom with a mental stop loss of 5000 pips and 5,000 to 10,000 pips take profit & forget d trade. 5k pips stop loss is like no stop loss. try it on gold. dis year's own started January. it works well with equity starting from 10k so u can make reasonable money.
that's why i like my 1,5,15 min t.f gold tops/bottom scalping. u go against d crowd and flow with d spikers , hit d tin then run. Instead of big boys to hit me i simply make my 10, 15 and 20 pips clean mouth. %percentage made in a trade is all dat matters not number of pips. Spread is another tin dat kills retail traders. imagine paying 60 pips on gold whereas big boys pay 1 - 3 pips and with easy 10 pips move they are out with millions living d zombies behind. is a cheat world. thanks to some brokers now charging 10 pips + com,. for retailers.

the reason i use stop loss sometimes against mental sl are

becos of sudden global internet breakdown (may last a week or months.
government sudden peg of a currency by dropping several digits.
trading less than 1 year candle.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
tom29reloaded:
all dis trading without sl is like digging a scorpions/snakes hole without protection. if u must go dis route then go and trade yearly top/bottom with a mental stop loss of 5000 pips and 5,000 to 10,000 pips take profit & forget d trade. 5k pips stop loss is like no stop loss. try it on gold. dis year's own started January. it works well with equity starting from 10k so u can make reasonable money.
that's why i like my 1,5,15 min t.f gold tops/bottom scalping. u go against d crowd and flow with d spikers , hit d tin then run. Instead of big boys to hit me i simply make my 10, 15 and 20 pips clean mouth. %percentage made in a trade is all dat matters not number of pips. Spread is another tin dat kills retail traders. imagine paying 60 pips on gold whereas big boys pay 1 - 3 pips and with easy 10 pips move they are out with millions living d zombies behind. is a cheat world. thanks to some brokers now charging 10 pips + com,. for retailers.

the reason i use stop loss sometimes against mental sl are

becos of sudden global internet breakdown (may last a week or months.
government sudden peg of a currency by dropping several digits.
trading less than 1 year candle.

Please go and try stand up comedy grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
"Global internet breakdown." grin that's definitely new. Oboy!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
caesaraba: "Global internet breakdown." grin that's definitely new. Oboy!

I have been cackling like a hyena for the last 2mins and my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe:

I have been cackling like a hyena for last 2mins and my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy grin

Lol! Dem no go understand cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
BTW, on what platform is spread on gold 60 pips unless you are referring to digit brokers?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
tom29reloaded: .

talk less may be some one like me will reason with you... there are senses on some of you post but your history will continue blinding the reader.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
naijababe:

I have been cackling like a hyena for the last 2mins and my colleagues are looking at me like I'm crazy grin

Welcome to the world of "No stoploss". I'm one of the preacher of no stoploss on this forum sometimes ago, you can see how difficult it Is to explain to others. The first step toward "no stoploss" Is conquering FEAR. I have been trading without setting stoploss but PSYCHOLOGICAL STOP. That doesn't mean we don't lose but we have learnt to be more discipline in following our exit rule.

Once again, welcome maam

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.