Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (319063 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2014
Belkhayate timing indicator attached below

Oga victor,YK,Lion take note

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: I must confess that in few days here i have come to respect phoenixfx and sojmann! They have gotten me curious about this trend follower indicator. I was thinking to myself this morning. If i were to build a team of nigerian currency analysts to manage large portfolio these two guys should be on the team! We havnt scratched the surface of fx industry here in nigeria. Good job guys

they both great man brother. following.....

i like the consistence of sojiman system with PA. learning.....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Ranging and low volumes as expected. Fireworks should begin around 12noon

ephisi: Too risky to place new trades 5hrs to ecb conference at 1.30pm We will range till news time. Stiill have my eu short from 1.3420. Lets see draghis effect today. See ya all by 12.45
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Yes u can! A simulator is just like paper trading! U can use that as a first stage evaluation of a trading system. But you must demotrade with real live action so you experience the psycology and emotions involved. That it looks good on paper dosnt mean you will make profit when you go live. My timeframe to confirm a system is one year. In that one year you can do all the tweaking and fine tuning to the system before you go live. Thats how i operate. If im profitable after one year then i can apply it on my live account with super confidence

ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Ok, no im not ive been on nairaland as far back as 1998. You can also find me on forexfactory. Just decided to check nairaland for a forexthread and i found this one. Its not easy trading live and making posts and reading posts on forum. It needs extreme care cos if ure not careful it affects ur trading. I try my best. By the way dont blame anyone who hoards his trading skills. Most of us have gone thru great pains to learn this stuff. I only started making money after 8 years. What you get here is free. But i would charge a minimum of 10000us dols to train someone over a period of 1year or more and i intend to do so in the near future. Threads like this are meant for people who want to pick the pieces of the puzzle over time and get equally good. I did same learning thru auslanco, karmo, jaroo and vantagefx on forexfactory added to my 8yrs of watching price action. Just an advice

i begin to have interest on your post, i like trader with plain truth not the one that will come to hurt newbies with their bla bla bla made million pips monthly, forex is sweat, and story story for achieving one thing or the other. funny part is e-goat will click Like to the fake post.
i hope you will not get discourage with your good & honest post. this is the kind of post that deserve LIKE but you will not see one because you did not post you made thousand of dollar during your first week of trading.
testing system for a year before going Live another fact my people will not accept

this kind honest post will let newbies to get ready on what to expect on this business and will save them their hard earn money

1billion Likes for you sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2014
Thanks @morenaira my integrity counts! Newbies get caught ip thinking they will making it trading fx in one year. If u make it in 5yrs youre lucky. Its a gradual process. Only a mentor with proof of profits can help u cut the lesrning curve to say 1 to 3 years. Blatant truth.

morenaira:

i begin to have interest on your post, i like trader with plain truth not the one that will come to hurt newbies with their bla bla bla made million pips monthly, forex is sweat, and story story for achieving one thing or the other. funny part is e-goat will click Like to the fake post.
i hope you will not get discourage with your good & honest post. this is the kind of post that deserve LIKE but you will not see one because you did not post that you make thousand of dollar during your first week of trading.
testing system for a year before going Live another fact my people will not accept

to me this kind honest post will let newbies to get ready on what to expect on this business

1billion Likes for you sir

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: I must confess that in few days here i have come to respect phoenixfx and sojmann! They have gotten me curious about this trend follower indicator. I was thinking to myself this morning. If i were to build a team of nigerian currency analysts to manage large portfolio these two guys should be on the team! We havnt scratched the surface of fx industry here in nigeria. Good job guys

currentprice:

they both great man brother. following.....

i like the consistence of sojiman system with PA. learning.....

Thanks Guys......... cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Action time. Fasten ur seatbelts
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Ok, no im not ive been on nairaland as far back as 1998. You can also find me on forexfactory. Just decided to check nairaland for a forexthread and i found this one. Its not easy trading live and making posts and reading posts on forum. It needs extreme care cos if ure not careful it affects ur trading. I try my best. By the way dont blame anyone who hoards his trading skills. Most of us have gone thru great pains to learn this stuff. I only started making money after 8 years. What you get here is free. But i would charge a minimum of 10000us dols to train someone over a period of 1year or more and i intend to do so in the near future. Threads like this are meant for people who want to pick the pieces of the puzzle over time and get equally good. I did same learning thru auslanco, karmo, jaroo and vantagefx on forexfactory added to my 8yrs of watching price action. Just an advice

1998? Seun was still looking for money to pay for school books then o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Thanks @morenaira my integrity counts! Newbies get caught ip thinking they will making it trading fx in one year. If u make it in 5yrs youre lucky. Its a gradual process. Only a mentor with proof of profits can help u cut the lesrning curve to say 1 to 3 years. Blatant truth.

My innocent advice, reduce how many comments you post on this thread.. don't ask me why, some of the users here know why..

Best bro!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
If u dont say why then whats the use saying! There nothing happening in the markets thsts y im posting. My account is too important to waste time here. Bte its important people know the truth. Truth hurts. Ecb in 30minutes. More important
honeric01:

My innocent advice, reduce how many comments you post on this thread.. don't ask me why, some of the users here know why..

Best bro!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2014
beejaay:
making mouth since 500BC.. seriously u remind me of myself about 3to4years back...dont worry u will be humbled soon but i pray u realized it before its too late. u dont make mouth in this biz. forex has a way of rubbishing our bragado, instead u watch, observe and learn as u go

just my honest opinion cool cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Fireworks by 1:30pm shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by sojmann(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
....tis the WOLF himself!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: If u dont say why then whats the use saying! There nothing happening in the markets thsts y im posting. My account is too important to waste time here. Bte its important people know the truth. Truth hurts. Ecb in 30minutes. More important

As a forex trader, you should be able to interpret data (Past comments from past posts/happenings) to know why some people actually stopped posting "more" daily.

Anyways, just a head up.. keep doing your thing ....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Theres no time to go back combing pasts threads. I guess its a moderator thing. If u have some serious info to pass on y not pm or email me rather than creating a puzzle. Thanks for the heads up bro. As a forex trader i interpret charts and not past posts. Honestly if u have a strong point for me. Pm me. Thanks

honeric01:

As a forex trader, you should be able to interpret data (Past comments from past posts/happenings) to know why some people actually stopped posting "more" daily.

Anyways, just a head up.. keep doing your thing ....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by honeric01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Theres no time to go back combing pasts threads. I guess its a moderator thing. If u have some serious info to pass on y not pm or email me rather than creating a puzzle. Thanks for the heads up bro. As a forex trader i interpret charts and not past posts. Honestly if u have a strong point for me. Pm me. Thanks

SMH...

Reference.....

Have a nice day!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
My internet service went off. Using phone bundle

Closed short from 1.3420 @ 1.3345. Profit 75pips net profit 45pips. 1.3333 seems like support. Lets see what happens by tommorow or next.happy trading.

ephisi: Fx not for the feeble minded. Crazy moves. Daytraders nightmare. Still short eurusd till after ecb conference.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by blkmum700: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
sojmann: Belkhayate timing indicator attached below

Oga victor,YK,Lion take note

Please,What window are you using,i tried to attach this indicators to my XM platform not coming up when i restart the platform.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lol

currentprice: grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by adeyinkabasir(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
blkmum700:

Please,What window are you using,i tried to attach this indicators to my XM platform not coming up when i restart the platform.

Windows 8, Exness platform
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
currentprice:

brother are you invertedhammer? keep on good work

Hi Currentprice...tanx and No im not invertedhammer
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2014

Thanks very much Ephisi....Personally i don't use the trend follower indy buh from analyzing Sojmann 's charts i know he is doing a good job of utilizing the indy. I'll av a look at it later. More green pips to all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Thanks @morenaira my integrity counts! Newbies get caught ip thinking they will making it trading fx in one year. If u make it in 5yrs youre lucky. Its a gradual process. Only a mentor with proof of profits can help u cut the lesrning curve to say 1 to 3 years. Blatant truth.

FOREX IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK BUSINESS BUT A GET RICH SLOW BUSINESS....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: Theres no time to go back combing pasts threads. I guess its a moderator thing. If u have some serious info to pass on y not pm or email me rather than creating a puzzle. Thanks for the heads up bro. As a forex trader i interpret charts and not past posts. Honestly if u have a strong point for me. Pm me. Thanks

@ Ephisi...he's doing a gud thing giving u a hint of d negative attitude of some bad elements of this thread. Ive been a member long enuff to see d "fights", negative and discouraging comments, scams, etc...got so bad dat d gud heavyweights of our dear thread even had to bail out. So beware and be cool.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hi Y'all...How did the day go in way of trades...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by phoenixfx: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Orpeeh, Ceasebara and Currentprice...How far and pls who are the unknown guest that we have...even gettin more than real members of the thread... smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by lawson007(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
ephisi: If u dont say why then whats the use saying! There nothing happening in the markets thsts y im posting. My account is too important to waste time here. Bte its important people know the truth. Truth hurts. Ecb in 30minutes. More important
Don't be alarmed,@honeric is only trying to make sure you don't quit the thread like other good members in the past have done like Naijababe,Tonjoan,Prettywoman,Blog Icon,Concept,Fxking2012,Iheanyiebenezar,pipsland,Ogboralph,bond77 etc...the list goes on and many have become permanent 'guests-status' afraid of these little boys in the house.
We all agree that this forum is one of our pass-time whenever we are waiting for the market/setup to be ready.So if everyone is to make one or two post in a month then this place will soon become dry,empty and boring.Many little boys amongst us use this "pass-time" reason to look for quarrel opportunities,time to beg for money,belly-ache against PHCN etc..they made this place irritating to senior/more mature members;the pass time can be used for more honest write-ups that would edify others who would want to relax reading this thread.So let the post continue flowing we are with u,beware of those that want to start begging you for capital(this was the trap that wounded Benpuzzy). keep up the good work.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by endfx1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
lawson007:
Don't be alarmed,@honeric is only trying to make sure you don't quit the thread like other good members in the past have done like Naijababe,Tonjoan,Prettywoman,Blog Icon,Concept,Fxking2012,Iheanyiebenezar,pipsland,Ogboralph,bond77 etc...the list goes on and many have become permanent 'guests-status' afraid of these little boys in the house.
We all agree that this forum is one of our pass-time whenever we are waiting for the market/setup to be ready.So if everyone is to make one or two post in a month then this place will soon become dry,empty and boring.Many little boys amongst us use this "pass-time" reason to look for quarrel opportunities,time to beg for money,belly-ache against PHCN etc..they made this place irritating to senior/more mature members;the pass time can be used for more honest write-ups that would edify others who would want to relax reading this thread.So let the post continue flowing we are with u,beware of those that want to start begging you for capital(this was the trap that wounded Benpuzzy). keep up the good work.

hmmm...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Sorry I meant the center of gravity indicator. I always see it on your charts too

phoenixfx:

Thanks very much Ephisi....Personally i don't use the trend follower indy buh from analyzing Sojmann 's charts i know he is doing a good job of utilizing the indy. I'll av a look at it later. More green pips to all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ephisi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
I understand you. Honeric gave me vague hints. You just came out plane. I at was pretty easy.

phoenixfx:

@ Ephisi...he's doing a gud thing giving u a hint of d negative attitude of some bad elements of this thread. Ive been a member long enuff to see d "fights", negative and discouraging comments, scams, etc...got so bad dat d gud heavyweights of our dear thread even had to bail out. So beware and be cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.